Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

4t4th's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4t4th's Profile / 4t4th's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Education / Re: Nigerian Family With 10 Professors by 4t4th(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
^_^
Politics / Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by 4t4th(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:
And some ppl want us to believe dis govt isnt a Den of thieves...
Health / Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by 4t4th(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
:-(

1 Like

Politics / Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by 4t4th(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2020
:-(
Education / Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by 4t4th(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
Is that all?

8 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by 4t4th(m): 5:49am On May 28, 2020
DirtyGold:
Keep dismissing...
Markets are open, the streets and bus terminals are crowded but schools cannot open?
That tells you what our priorities as a nation are.

[s]If they like, schools should reopen in 2022[/s]

Nonsense and covik-1-9

What's tha business?

dont say that dude.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community by 4t4th(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2020
Education / Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Infection by 4t4th(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2020
grin
Education / Re: The 12 Laws Of "KARMA" And How They Work In Real Life. by 4t4th(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2020
karma is a witch. .
Education / Re: Words Pronounced Wrongly By Nigerians by 4t4th(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2020
cool lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by 4t4th(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2018
nakamora:
So this Fulani killings didn't start today,even in the tenure of gej the god of ipob/pdp.So why the hypocrisy?.
Education / Re: Exploitation At Jamb Mock 2018 by 4t4th(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
mysteriousD:
JAMB held its mock examination today 26th ..to the utmost surprise of every candidate and guardian present this mornings at the mock examination center at connection street cele-nica okoko .. The jamb officials insisted on every candidate paying the sum of #700 each which was previously not stated in the jamb slip or notification.This led to candidates who couldn't afford the sum to leave the examination center without partaking in the mock examination.One wonders if they are try to recover the money the snake swallowed.Despite the JAMB being CBT the credibility is still in doubt.
mysteriousD:
JAMB held its mock examination today 26th ..to the utmost surprise of every candidate and guardian present this mornings at the mock examination center at connection street cele-nica okoko .. The jamb officials insisted on every candidate paying the sum of #700 each which was previously not stated in the jamb slip or notification.This led to candidates who couldn't afford the sum to leave the examination center without partaking in the mock examination.One wonders if they are try to recover the money the snake swallowed.Despite the JAMB being CBT the credibility is still in doubt.
mysteriousD:
Education / Re: Are Science Jambite Gambling by 4t4th(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
embarassed angry embarassed angry embarassed angry
Education / Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by 4t4th(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by 4t4th(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Favouramani:
why you quoted me in 3t3th form
cheesy
Favouramani:
why you quoted me in 3t3th form
Education / Re: Shocking:- He Can't Smile,laugh Or Frown by 4t4th(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by 4t4th(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
Everyday BBN
Is this what we will be seeing for the remaining days

When this platform will lose it value don't count me in and don't say I do not warn about it

Nl I know is a place where you could look for help and your need or questions is answered but not anymore. is either you are criticize or you keep seeing unprofitable FP Topics

Materialistic things have taking all this Mod away

Suen you need to rebrand your way of operation.

I have said my own

Favouramani:
Everyday BBN

When this platform will lose it value don't count me in and don't say I do not warn about it

Nl I know is a place where you could look for help and your need or questions is answered but not anymore. is either you are criticize or you keep seeing unprofitable FP Topics

I have said my own

Favouramani:
Everyday BBN

I have said my own

Education / Re: See 5 Dirty Habits Of Nigerian University Girls That Will Surprise You (photos) by 4t4th(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wetin consan me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.