Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

4w4eva's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4w4eva's Profile / 4w4eva's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by 4w4eva(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Their testing capacity is too low.

Meanwhile I sell KN95 mask with 95% filtration efficiency. Check siggy for contact

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: #2470 MTN Airtime Available For Swap With Cash by 4w4eva(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Interested
Food / Re: Used Cooking Oil Needed Urgently For Export by 4w4eva(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2020
To be exported to China, USA abi na Italy? No be only urgent
Religion / Re: Was Coronavirus Included In 2020 Prophecies? by 4w4eva(m): 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awake of December 22, 2005 may just be talking about this virus when quoting some experts.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102005923

1 Share

Politics / Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by 4w4eva(m): 1:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
Most commenters here are brain dead Nigerians. Some are even saying peace corps was scrapped! By who? Others simply are showing their level of stupid*ity.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by 4w4eva(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Godwin616:
Interesting indeed, its like a Nollywood movie.
Now away from politics, Dear nairalanders I need a clarification on an issue. I was trying to apply for a loan via some of this instant loan mobile app. It got to a stage they were asking for ATM card detail including my Pin. At this stage I had to discontinue with the application because of the likely security risk. Is this a normal process? Is it safe to disclose your pin. Kindly share your experience. Thanks.

The only reason your pin can be require is if they want to charge the card you register for repayment. Many of them will charge a token amount ranging from N10-100 in that case your pin will be required to authorize the transaction but your pin is not stored. Except you have reason to suspect the app/site I don't think there is a cause for alarm. So if the pin is required to charge the card for a particular Amount, it's just a one time request and it's purely to authorize such amount from your account at that Moment and to validate your card that you are not supplying an expired card for your loan repayment. Most of the loan app do such even carbon that someone earlier refer
Events / Re: Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged by 4w4eva(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
8 years ago that was the type of wedding I did. My in-laws initially objected to it that they haven't seen such before but I told them it can start from me. Many people love it that way then. Proudly JW though.

4 Likes

Business / Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by 4w4eva(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
The most ridiculous award I have read about this year. First or Last bank? They are currently placing -22k+ on my account when I didn't take loan! Sometimes I open the app and see -10,000 sometimes+! Nonsense bank and nonsense App!
Politics / Re: 5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade by 4w4eva(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:
Diego and Paloma. When you are mine

The first tv series that have ever received the highest tv attention from me. 2006-7
Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office by 4w4eva(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2019
Simply mean a president is strip off his immunity so as to face trial which only Senate can. A chief justice preside while the senators serve as juries.

2 Likes

Business / Re: FEC Approves Automation Of Import Duty Exemption Certificates, Vehicle Numbers by 4w4eva(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2019
Can someone elaborate better?
Politics / Re: Bayelsa Decides ; Gov Dickson Vows To Rely On INEC Server by 4w4eva(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Which server again
Celebrities / Re: Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by 4w4eva(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ceremony for the name he gave already or additional name was given

2 Likes

Education / Re: Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School by 4w4eva(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations to her

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over by 4w4eva(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2019
Till then

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by 4w4eva(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
The worst state to visit this rainy season
Business / Re: Nigeria’s October Manufacturing PMI Expands To 58.2 Points by 4w4eva(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Good to hear
Education / Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by 4w4eva(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2019
Ogun is currently having the worst road network is the south west. He should see to roads too. Infrastructurally backward state.
Politics / Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by 4w4eva(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Is their peace in Saudi? Check Yemen for answer.
Travel / Re: BBNaija: 2Face And Larry Gaga Visit The Housemates (Photos) by 4w4eva(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Is any musician bearing 2face I only know 2baba. Ancient blogger cry

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: How To Open A Paypal Account In 2019 Without VPN by 4w4eva(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
This animal IAMDAMILARE is a big scammer.
Business / Re: Buy Tecno Camon 12 Pro For Just N22000 ($60) by 4w4eva(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
The animal na scammer.
NYSC / Re: "What Is Wrong With My PPA!" - NYSC Teaching Corps Members by 4w4eva(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2019
This animal is a confirm criminal wanted by efcc. Don't click anything he posted.
Business / Re: Buy Tecno Camon 12 Pro For Just N22000 ($60) by 4w4eva(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2019
A phone that has no official Price yet. I will personally will see you behind bar

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Buy Tecno Camon 12 Pro For Just N22000 ($60) by 4w4eva(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2019
Efcc will surely come after you. How come you are the one receiving the money

Foreign Affairs / Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by 4w4eva(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Girl what?
Politics / Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by 4w4eva(m): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2019
I thought they said he sent the list already?

Visit my siggy though

5 Likes

Events / Re: BBNaija2019: Lady Searching4 Boyfriend Wh Claimed He Was Selected For Bbnaija B by 4w4eva(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
@lalasticlala come and see oooh!
Events / Re: BBNaija2019: Lady Searching4 Boyfriend Wh Claimed He Was Selected For Bbnaija B by 4w4eva(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Watch out for him in the final!
Events / BBNaija2019: Lady Searching4 Boyfriend Wh Claimed He Was Selected For Bbnaija B by 4w4eva(m): 4:38am On Jul 04, 2019
[img][/img]- A young lady has taken to social media to search for her boyfriend

- According to @Tynaets, her man told her he was selected for BBNaija 2019 edition but he is found to be absent on the show

- Tynaets added that she took a loan to shop for her man thinking he was accepted on the show

The BBNaija show is one that has no doubt shaken many relationships to its core for different reasons. Most times, the relationships affected are those of the housemates and not the viewers.

However, a young lady has taken to social media to search for her man who claimed to have been selected for BBNaija.

Tynaets explained that since the show started, her man has not been displayed as one of the contestants but he had told her he was selected.

The young lady added that she even took a loan to shop for her man because of the show. See her tweet below:

Music/Radio / Listen To Live Radio Anywhere In The World by 4w4eva(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good day everyone.
With just a click, you can listen to live radio stations anywhere around the world.

Simply click the link below, you will see the entire earth. There are numerous green spots around the earth. These green dots are local radio stations. Touch the green dot and play the local radio station. It is overwhelming. You can listen to any radio station in the world!.....including Nigeria!
Some stations are too good.

What is your take?

Cc

http://radio.garden/live
Technology gone beyond imagination!!!

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.