Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards (17240 Views)

First Bank Wins 2019 Oil And Gas Banker Award / Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa / First Bank Wins Global Finance Best Bank Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by SouthSouth1914: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
eyinola:
wow,and i can say to u i never experienced such since I hv been using it for d past 4 years now,the worst is when i recharge my dstv and not successfully within 20 mins i always get a reversal unlike uba that i hv to be writing letter up and down onto their own error

I think you are lucky or using a different app!
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by sunlad123: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
They deserve it
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by jowhyte(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
For the retail banking well deserved. POS and mobile money around ones location is firsthank. But apps they are shit. GTB is bae
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by modsfucker: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
That's an undeserved award. Firstmobile app that I couldn't install on my phone yet because my wife previously install the same app on the phone.

Whenever I try to register my account it takes me straight to my wife's account...

1 Like

Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by maasoap(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Lies from the pit of hell.

This is pure magomago

Even FCMB self better pass first bank

First bank wey hang my money for almost 2 months

grin

Their mobile app is excellent, the award is well deserved.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by maasoap(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
realvikash:
Lies from abyss grin
Uba all the way cool, besides I heard Union Bank make sense? Who banks with them here, would like to know if that's true

I'm using both FBN and UBA. UBA is good but FBN is better.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by solonazzy: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
faithfull18:
GTB app is the best, the award was wrongly given. You can't check previous transactions done months back on the First bank app unlike GTB app where you can.
you actually can, instead of saying wat u aren't sure of, u can easily ask how to go about it.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by solonazzy: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
jowhyte:
For the retail banking well deserved. POS and mobile money around ones location is firsthank. But apps they are shit. GTB is bae
u need to check all d features listed, security wise, ease of use...etc...I bank wit both and even uba, firstbank is still the best
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by Odunolumide(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
I have used FB and Access .I think Access deserves this award. Access app makes sense
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by solonazzy: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
modsfucker:
That's an undeserved award. Firstmobile app that I couldn't install on my phone yet because my wife previously install the same app on the phone.

Whenever I try to register my account it takes me straight to my wife's account...
y not visit a nearby branch and rectify it.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by OlawaleBammie: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

Stop being delusional and stick to the topic. Send your account details, I promise to credit you 50k. That’s if you apologize for being a pussyy this morning! grin

Lol, in my balance I think am having 4210 and some kobos. oga oga am sorry for being a pussy....am sorry.

Since a don apologise, oya owo mi da?? gringringrin

Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by Cutehector(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
You can never satisfy Nigerians ever.

If zenith won the award, zenith bank customers will come complaining zenith is the worst bank, if it was Gtb, gtb aggrieved customers would have bashed their bank.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by SouthSouth1914: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, in my balance I think am having 4210 and some kobos. oga oga am sorry for being a pussy....am sorry.

Since a don apologise, oya owo mi da?? gringringrin

You don’t even have data to respond since morning! The offer has expired.. But thanks for the apologies.. grin
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by COMPAQ(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
I disagree with the award!!

I use FBN, StanChart and GTB and i wouldn't rate FBN the best of the 3.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by 4w4eva(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
The most ridiculous award I have read about this year. First or Last bank? They are currently placing -22k+ on my account when I didn't take loan! Sometimes I open the app and see -10,000 sometimes+! Nonsense bank and nonsense App!
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by OlawaleBammie: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

You don’t even have data to respond since morning! The offer has expired.. But thanks for the apologies.. grin

Lol, Cant even remember the last tym I was short of data, I have work I do Monday tru Saturday dat is why am not always online, its work dat delayed me bro...

And for the apology, well, I meant to apologise even before cus I realised u didn't know I was only joking with u soo I did not apologise cus of ur hard, I mean ur extremely hard earned 50k grin we all know that the corntree hard na grin
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by modsfucker: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
solonazzy:
y not visit a nearby branch and rectify it.

They can't do nothing, cos I googled for solution and I found that I was not alone, and many had to format their phones to have their accounts installed on the phone.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by SouthSouth1914: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, Cant even remember the last tym I was short of data, I have work I do Monday tru Saturday dat is why am not always online, its work dat delayed me bro...

And for the apology, well, I meant to apologise even before cus I realised u didn't know I was only joking with u soo I did not apologise cus of ur hard, I mean ur extremely hard earned 50k grin we all know that the corntree hard na grin

Na so
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by brightalo1010: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Access bank never given me any form of headaches or disappointment ever since I started using there mobile app, they are the akpo aza in mobile banking app Jari.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by Legendguru: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Firstbank is the worst bank when it comes to internet and online banking how can they win best mobile app with their worst app when gtb and zenith is there
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by faithfull18(f): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
solonazzy:
you actually can, instead of saying wat u aren't sure of, u can easily ask how to go about it.
You can't as of now. Try input the start date and the end date you want and see if you would get the desired result.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by faithfull18(f): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bahddo:
actually you can. It's buggy in my opinion but you can set the date picker else it defaults to the current month.

The GTB app is one of the ugliest banking apps I've ever seen, and it took me a while to set it up because of their then malfunctioning otp service (code you get with sms 5 seconds ago wouldn't work, and they sometimes recycle code). The user experience is sometimes frustrating. The First Bank app is better by far.

The Alat (by Wema) app is way ahead of the both of them. It should have won the award instead.
Even after setting the timeline you want displayed, it doesn't show up on my app, it used to until the last upgrade they did, GTB app is far better.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by omoguess: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
modsfucker:

They can't do nothing, cos I googled for solution and I found that I was not alone, and many had to format their phones to have their accounts installed on the phone.

Oga, visit a branch, ask them to release the device from your wife's account. Once this is done, you can use it. The bank can NEVER satisfy all it's customer. Somebody must complain
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by destiny322(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
bergs2:

Story for the gods: that's the lament of a broke customer like me.

Don't drag me into your brokenness please.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by modsfucker: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
omoguess:

Oga, visit a branch, ask them to release the device from your wife's account. Once this is done, you can use it. The bank can NEVER satisfy all it's customer. Somebody must complain

So that means the app is hooked to the device huh? What a terrible design error. Whoever gave them that award should go and retrieve it from them...

When other banks allow multiple users to access their accounts through use of different user IDs, these primitive people are using archaic technology, which enables only 1 account per device per lifetime.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by MSesan: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
I smell lies
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by alezzy13: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
faithfull18:
GTB app is the best, the award was wrongly given. You can't check previous transactions done months back on the First bank app unlike GTB app where you can.

Yeah. Totally agree. The best should be GTb and zenith
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by alezzy13: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Cutehector:
You can never satisfy Nigerians ever.

If zenith won the award, zenith bank customers will come complaining zenith is the worst bank, if it was Gtb, gtb aggrieved customers would have bashed their bank.

I don't think that's the case. If you check the responses here its almost universally agreed that first bank can't be the best, and I'm sure a lot of these people use other banking apps as well.
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

Stop being delusional and stick to the topic. Send your account details, I promise to credit you 50k. That’s if you apologize for being a pussyy this morning! grin
angry grin
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by berbz(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
What about ALAT... I THINK THATS ONE BEST DIGITAL BANK IVE SEEN SO FAR
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by Blackblunt: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
They need to give it back to HERITAGE BANK,the bank is the best.Customer service superb!
Re: First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards by bergs2: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
destiny322:

Don't drag me into your brokenness please.

Thanks.
.....................walks out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport / Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest / MTN Nigeria More Valuable Than Nigerian Banks, Insurance Companies Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.