Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

"I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out (70568 Views)

Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him / Boy Cries As Soldiers Drill Him In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
This is what happens in a country where the citizens do not know that government is supposed to give medical care to the poor.

They are all ready to vote for a man who goes abroad for treatment and even donate money for street beggars to go abroad for treatment while oblivious of the fact that if govt provided Medicare, that child health would never have gotten that bad. And would have been treated locally.

Country of illiterate voters and illiterate President.

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by hoopLA: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
NOC1:
God bless freez, he acted like a trained journalist not sharing the information till he get first hand information. I know Vanguard and Punch must have sprayed the fake info, the can even put it in there editorial.
exactly.

Freeze acted professionally.

This is the whole point of the story.

Fake news being promptly dispelled and disproved.

Unlike the rubbish journalism we see these days.
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
ipobarethieves:
how he wan take abscond with 70 milla and have peace of mind?

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsmeal:

Sir/Madam Ishilove I believe you forgot to read the bolded...
I read the bolded, but the op is redirecting us to the blog for the detailed explanation. That's bullchit
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Oblongata: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

And how can you too come to conclude kokun wanted his own cut?

I didn't conclude o, but him sef na suspect grin
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
I wonder too
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Yuceeluv(f): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hard decision for you.
This shows you can use your own offspring for rituals.

senatepresido:
money matter ehhn, the guy go just reason am if the money go cure the sickness or make he use am better him life... This is a hard decision for him......
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
I thought as much. I posted about it earlier when the news broke out that he has run away. I think senate should pass law against fake news. People are desperately wicked. This man and his baby need privacy and prayer. Let us keep them in prayer. I salute his courage. And God will use the surgeons, nurses, and every hospital worker this baby meets to perfect the miracle. I am waiting for the good news of this baby's recovery. Surely, this baby will be more successful in life than his father. Amen!
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oblongata:

I didn't conclude o, but him sef na suspect grin

Lol, i don't blame him for saying the father ran away. That's how anyone can think when you give person 70m, him phone dey reachable all the time he dey beg for money, he get money finish, you call his number many days, it has been switched off. Na naija we dey, we know as he dey go.

All the same, kokun may want his cut too but i think he is a philanthropist, this is not the first time he will be giving people money.
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by highway215(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
I'm starting to fall in love with this Daddy freeze. I think he's after rightful things. God bless him.
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by ghettochild(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
If we look at it critically... The foundation could have dropped their own acct num and still get d money... Even on go fund me.. They get a certain cut..
Well either they are supposed to be in d know as to how things r going so d father of the baby Bleep up and still has a right to give back to d foundation n that should be after his sons recovery
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Oblongata: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, i don't blame him for saying the father ran away. That's how anyone can think when you give person 70m, him phone dey reachable all the time he dey beg for money, he get money finish, you call his number many days, it has been switched off. Na naija we dey, we know as he dey go.

All the same, kokun may want his cut too but i think he is a philanthropist, this is not the first time he will be giving people money.
He is not giving people money o, he only brings them to limelight for donations. The thing sef fit be yahoo...
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Samadict(f): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
If you follow Kbk, you'd know that wanting a cut from the #70m cannot happen. Freeze should have helped raise funds since he knows who wants cut or not. He was mute when the man needed help but he's fast to come speak negatively of the foundation after the funds had been raised. If he needs to correct people, he should do it by example (help raise the funds) and not just being the negative critic all the time.
The so called father shouldn't have shut out the foundation that used their influence for him to get funds when those personalities that could help looked away. All he needed to do was explain to them that he wants to go low till the baby is fine. He made the welfare of baby public the moment people started sharing his post.

4 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by grandstar(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ishilove:
What did the man say? Post what he said here and don't redirect us to your dead blog

His he the Red Cross or Salvation army? Na hin get Nairaland? grin
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Mizwisdom(f): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
I don't trust the guy
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
ipobarethieves:
how he wan take abscond with 70 milla and have peace of mind?
helep me ask dem oo.abscond with the money and let his own kid to die.tell me wich normal father go do such an evil thing .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jonathan:

That kokun guy na thief
.gbam!
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by RTSC: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
A foundation used their resources and connections to get you 70 million.

That is enough to not only treat the child, but set you up for life.

If the foundation wants a cut, they deserve it, you freaking ingrate.
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Godwin2019(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsmeal:
Following earlier reports of Mr. Monday, man whose son has days to live in Rivers State, allegedly absconded after N70m was raised for his son's treatment.

According to Kokun Foundation CEO who aided in raising N70m for the man in days, he took to his insta story alleging the man absconded with the money when several means tried to contact the man failed.

Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze reached out to Mr Monday, the father of the child with a hole in the heart who was accused of running away after getting 70million naira donation from Nigerians , and he said he has not absconded but stayed low because of security reasons ...

He also said he'll be leaving the country this week with baby Beniah.

Watch the video here and see photos below...

[color=]
Kingsmeal:
Following earlier reports of Mr. Monday, man whose son has days to live in Rivers State, allegedly absconded after N70m was raised for his son's treatment.

According to Kokun Foundation CEO who aided in raising N70m for the man in days, he took to his insta story alleging the man absconded with the money when several means tried to contact the man failed.

Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze reached out to Mr Monday, the father of the child with a hole in the heart who was accused of running away after getting 70million naira donation from Nigerians , and he said he has not absconded but stayed low because of security reasons ...

[/color]
Kingsmeal:

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Femi316: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsmeal:

if you like run.....you no do me anything.....na yourself mie you do oh......?
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by sonnie10: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
RTSC:
A foundation used their resources and connections to get you 70 million.

That is enough to not only treat the child, but set you up for life.

If the foundation wants a cut, they deserve it, you freaking ingrate.

If the foundation gets involved, don’t be surprised that 70% of the money might end up being used for administrative purpose instead of actual medical treatment bills.
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Antoeni(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
My advice to you is don't block the chances of other Nigerians that may need help
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Akpacha(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
itiswellandwell:
His excuse isn't reasonable joor. A foundation helped you in the funds donation. Money enter your account, you cut them off. So, he will spend the money anyhow he wants. We don't even know if the story of him owing the baby is true or not. We don't even know if na set up. The foundation did a bad job. They didn't do their investigation well at all. The foundation ought to be the one giving people update not him. Forget about any security excuse joor. The only person that should be accessible to him is the foundation and that isn't too much.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
U too much.
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
first of all, everyone is saying kokun foundation, it's not kokun but kbk.
secondly, people should refrain from jumping into hasty convulsions. I followed kbk who was very instrumental to raising the money on instagram and I have never seen a selfless being like that guy. He doesn't do any govt jobs but he help people with various needs in millions on a daily basis.
The much I know about him, he can never be interested in the money, he just wanted to update Nigerians as per he was a big voice in the whole movement.
I don't know him personally but he is doing a good job and his name should not be dragged for that
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
toprealman:
He cuts off all communications with the fundraiser because of security reasons Abi?
Freeze always trying too hard to be seen as the superstar!
Wish the little man speedy recovery.
don't mind freeze and other people are just following blindly, he has no idea the number of people kbk has helped in this life from his personal income. Freeze is trying too hard, if you know u know

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by stanley000: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
mumdd:
don't mind freeze and other people are just following blindly, he has no idea the number of people kbk has helped in this life from his personal income. Freeze is trying too hard, if you know u know
in my own opinion the man is a very big ingrate. So a foundation helped you raised 70m cash in this hard economy and you can even spare the foundation something off the record. The foundation runs on bills, if it were not there who would he have cried to. From the beginning I knew this is all a scam. Am I a fool for give money to somebodys sexual intercourse results?? The man himself should check his own blood while treating the baby there
Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Samadict:
If you follow Kbk, you'd know that wanting a cut from the #70m cannot happen. Freeze should have helped raise funds since he knows who wants cut or not. He was mute when the man needed help but he's fast to come speak negatively of the foundation after the funds had been raised. If he needs to correct people, he should do it by example (help raise the funds) and not just being the negative critic all the time.
The so called father shouldn't have shut out the foundation that used their influence for him to get funds when those personalities that could help looked away. All he needed to do was explain to them that he wants to go low till the baby is fine. He made the welfare of baby public the moment people started sharing his post.
Don't mind freeze, trying to hard to impress, he these people talking have no idea what kbk has done and is still doing

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
stanley000:
in my own opinion the man is a very big ingrate. So a foundation helped you raised 70m cash in this hard economy and you can even spare the foundation something off the record. The foundation runs on bills, if it were not there who would he have cried to. From the beginning I knew this is all a scam. Am I a fool for give money to somebodys sexual intercourse results?? The man himself should check his own blood while treating the baby there
lol that foundation can never ask for any cut from the man, they can only add to it, that guy single handedly sponsor hundreds of people daily from his personal income. Whatever your issue is, it doesn't matter to him how small or big, he just wants to help. He is one of a kind, you won't understand until you check his page yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him / True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.