Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. (1660 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

you can't connect judaism to igbo and play politics of biafra..
it wont work..

those millions of souls that died for biafra.never did that..

they all died for igbo race not religion..

the died for freedom and independence..

guess you understand better..

biafra is not about religion..
is about RACE and TRIBE call IGBO..

Igbos has their traditional institution and religion..

Kanu is a scammer and a promoter of Judaism and yahweh..

we see through his lies...

IPob should disassociate from the religious bigot fast..

he's no different from Buhari.. who mixed fulani tribe with Islamic religion..

biafra is Igbo..

to hell with the fraudsters called kanu..

soon people will wake up from his deciet

you simply don't understand kanu's moves and strategy.

Biafra is not about Judaism, but it has cultural synergy with Judaism. Kanu is not saying biafrans must be Judaists. but he is creating a connection with Judaism.... its his religion, if he was a Christian, you won't be spitting these words of yours.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by EzeNri(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
superlightning:
Kanu is the bravest man I know at the moment.

He was arrested, tried, bailed and ambushed. he outsmarted those losers.

if he had died in the ambush, idiots calling him a coward would have shouted "good riddance", now he is alive and they impotently scream "coward".

Kanu, like ojukwu, wasn't perfect. they had one thing in common - rude stubbornness.
If you use Ojukwu in the same sentence with Kanu thunder will fire you and your Jewish messiah.

That lunatic lost it the day he joined his Jewish nonsense with a sacred struggle. Ojukwu is popular among both the masses and elite but that coward is only popular today among miscreants because the enlightened masses have abandoned him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by EzeNri(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
superlightning:

Biafra is not about Judaism, but it has cultural synergy with Judaism. Kanu is not saying biafrans must be Judaists. but he is creating a connection with Judaism.... its his religion, if he was a Christian, you won't be spitting these words of yours.
Don't be deceived. Kanu clearly declared he would establish a Jewish Biafran State.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
superlightning:

kanu bu ozu..

he's a fool.. idiot and outcast.. your eyes go open..

no go vote... dey wait for kanu Jewish state of biafra..

you go old.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

If you use Ojukwu in the same sentence with Kanu thunder will fire you and your Jewish messiah.

That lunatic lost it the day he joined his Jewish nonsense with a sacred struggle. Ojukwu is popular among both the masses and elite but that coward is only popular today among miscreants because the enlightened masses have abandoned him.

you just responded like a tout.

because Nnamdi Kanu projects his Judaic beliefs is not enough to downplay his Biafra cause.

when ojukwu dressed like a woman and ran to Abidjan, you didn't call him a coward did you?

the same ojukwu dropped Biafra like a hot potato and campaigned for president for a country that starved about 3000000 young citizens, for a country that raped his sisters and daughters in the heat of the war.

be very careful or elsewhere I will rubbish your tingod ojukwu.

We respecting ojukwu does not mean we don't know the damage he caused.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by EzeNri(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
superlightning:

you just responded like a tout.

because Nnamdi Kanu projects his Judaic beliefs is not enough to downplay his Biafra cause.

when ojukwu dressed like a woman and ran to Abidjan, you didn't call him a coward did you?

the same ojukwu dropped Biafra like a hot potato and campaigned for president for a country that starved about 3000000 young citizens, for a country that raped his sisters and daughters in the heat of the war.

be very careful or elsewhere I will rubbish your tingod ojukwu.

We respecting ojukwu does not mean we don't know the damage he caused.
Like I said, mention NK in the same sentence with Ojukwu and thunder wey get konji will fire you.

Buhari is the most hated person in the SE and if NK cannot shut down Aba when Buhari visits then it is over for him.

He calls himself Ohamadike, we are waiting for him in Aba. I will personally catch him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by EzeNri(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

kanu bu ozu..

you go old.
No mind that one. Him dey wait for Jewish State of Biafra. Ndi ara.

I used to think NK is the most intelligent person in this country. But trying to foist a new religion on independent minded people is the height of his lunacy and again thinking that boycotting election will make him get his Jewish state.

If NK shuts down SE on Feb 16th, make I bend.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

kanu bu ozu..

you go old.

na you get your mouth.

I will be here waiting to watch another episode of your "election blues and wails" after APC must have booted you out.

see this naive one talking as if voting atiku will change Igbo fortunes for good.

if you want to vote pls VOTE, but dont come and cry like losers after the election.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Gabriel004: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
banom:

thank you my brother. Yorubas are the most toxic and evil hearted people I have ever seen in my whole life. any day we will break out of this useless country called Nigeria, I will celebrate the fact that we won't have anything to do with the Yorubas again, than our actual freedom.

In those moments of uncertainty, before Kanu reappeared in Israel, the Yorubas in this forum were laughing at us, shouting that he was dead, or being held and tortured somewhere by soldiers. now he reappeared, they got so disappointed, and changed their narrative to cowardice. fools.
[/s]Shut up, yes, he is a complete coward.
Gani faweimi never ran till death,
Efunsetan Aniwura never rran, as a woman, she faced his enemies without living his children.
Mandela never ran, he even refused to be released, unlike coward kanu that begged for bail and left his comerades in prison.
Fela never ran, he made life unbearable for military government.
fool, were you idiotic fools not the ones that came out to claim he has been killed. So what rubbish are you talking. Why are you feeling the pains. He is a coward. Deal with it.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

Like I said, mention NK in the same sentence with Ojukwu and thunder wey get konji will fire you.

Buhari is the most hated person in the SE and if NK cannot shut down Aba when Buhari visits then it is over for him.

He calls himself Ohamadike, we are waiting for him in Aba. I will personally catch him.

1. you must be a hungry loser looking for aboki peanuts.... I am waiting for your "atikulated" breakthrough. iberibe. ozu nwuranwu.

2. if you don't know the politics and tactics of civil disobedience, kindly shut up and just watch and observe. you can't stop a sitting president from visiting a constituency. if Kanu had acted, the same idiot of your type would query Kanu for not been calculative. armchair critic.

3. the ohamadike title was given to Kanu, it was never SELF-acclaimed, so Mr. Judas Iscariot, quickly and stylishly DECAMP to your vomit. COWARD.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Shut up, yes, he is a complete coward.
Gani faweimi never ran till death,
Efunsetan Aniwura never rran, as a woman, she faced his enemies without living his children.
Mandela never ran, he even refused to be released, unlike coward kanu that begged for bail and left his comerades in prison.
Fela never ran, he made life unbearable for military government.
fool, were you idiotic fools not the ones that came out to claim he has been killed. So what rubbish are you talking. Why are you feeling the pains. He is a coward. Deal with it.

fool, gani (an Islam adherent) was not in the business of secession. no Yorubast**d has had the gut of seceding , UNA GET LIVER? All you do is to silently complain while shouting rankadede to your northern lords.

fela never ventured into secession. so stop comparing nonsense.

your awolowo died an unfulfilled leech. your abiola died like fowl.

adekunle died a neglected mad man. too bad.

your generals are cry-cry generals e.g diya , obj.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
superlightning:

na you get your mouth.

I will be here waiting to watch another episode of your "election blues and wails" after APC must have booted you out.

see this naive one talking as if voting atiku will change Igbo fortunes for good.

if you want to vote pls VOTE, but dont come and cry like losers after the election.

ignorance..
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

No mind that one. Him dey wait for Jewish State of Biafra. Ndi ara.

I used to think NK is the most intelligent person in this country. But trying to foist a new religion on independent minded people is the height of his lunacy and again thinking that boycotting election will make him get his Jewish state.

If NK shuts down SE on Feb 16th, make I bend.

na the jewish humans be that..
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

ignorance..
*yimu*
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Gabriel004: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
superlightning:

fool, gani (an Islam adherent) was not in the business of secession. no Yorubast**d has had the gut of seceding , UNA GET LIVER? All you do is to silently complain while shouting rankadede to your northern lords.

fela never ventured into secession. so stop comparing nonsense.

your awolowo died an unfulfilled leech. your abiola died like fowl.

adekunle died a neglected mad man. too bad.

your generals are cry-cry generals e.g diya , obj.

See this igbobastard osu talking, mum, fulani killed you all in enugu only for una to come to out crying, fasting and praying. All you know is to come out online to bveat empty hairy chest up n dan. Your unrecognized father would be praying day and night to die like Awolowo. Who will talk about your father. But after 30 years of awoo' death, you and your father can't stop talking about him. Even the nation you and your father are dying to force yourself on recognise him and gave him award even after 30 years of death. What is your father's achievent. Awoo's legacy still on and on. Awoo in death is far valuable than your living father. So why will you not envy him. Lol, obj that you and your fore fathers came to surrender to hehehehehe. You will wail tire. Cownu is a bastard coward, cry me an ocean
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gabriel004:
See this igbobastard osu talking, mum, fulani killed you all in enugu only for una to come to out crying, fasting and praying. All you know is to come out online to bveat empty hairy chest up n dan. Your unrecognized father would be praying day and night to die like Awolowo. Who will talk about your father. But after 30 years of awoo' death, you and your father can't stop talking about him. Even the nation you and your father are dying to force yourself on recognise him and gave him award even after 30 years of death. What is your father's achievent. Awoo's legacy still on and on. Awoo in death is far valuable than your living father. So why will you not envy him. Lol, obj that you and your fore fathers came to surrender to hehehehehe. You will wail tire. Cownu is a bastard coward, cry me an ocean

sounds like you are the one crying here....Lol.... loser.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Xander85: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

I am ashamed I once supported that guy fanatically. We told him in clear terms to remove religion from the struggle but he refused. He projects his Jewish faith as superior to Christianity and insults Christians carelessly even Christ.

That guy needs help. That is the only thing I can say but right now, he is no longer my leader.

Do yourself a favour and shut da fuc/k up! You're not Igbo!!!

I'm also not in agreement with Mazi Kanu on all issues, but i'll be damned if i join Igbo haters (who wouldn't even bat an eyelid if we're wiped off the face of the earth) to abuse him on an open forum such as this!

1 Like

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Gabriel004: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2019
superlightning:

sounds like you are the one crying here....Lol.... loser.
Lol, I know you are in pain. Coward.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gabriel004:
Lol, I know you are in pain. Coward.

saying coward 100 times does not wash off the evidence of your own cowardice. and being first to call one a coward does not make you correct.

I dey wait you. mugu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Candidate,visits Celestial Church For Spiritual Back Up / Why Is Punch Using Old Picture For Current News Reportage? / Installation Of Instrument Landing System At Enugu Airport. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.