Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

What's It That She Has That I Don't. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's It That She Has That I Don't. (499 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's It That She Has That I Don't. by Dholyboy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
I wanna bring to the notice of our girls to stop asking such questions like "[b][/b]what is it that she has that I don't have "

Even if you are miss endowed, that young man down there can't reason like that, he nods his head at the sight of any beautiful opiotus.

When you catch your guy with another lady, don't scream, just respect yourself and know it's a national responsibility. He's paying his tax.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Most Men Give You An Underwear As A Gift. (revealed) / Let's Make It HOT �.. Who Is Here?? / Looking For Friends In Toil Gate Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.