Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB (18135 Views)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by gentlegenius(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2019
madridguy:
Cameroon population is less than 25 Million so where do you want to see additional 5 Million for the Camerounian? We Nigerians will not allow the enemies to use a proxy from Cameroun to loot our resources.

Chairman... I agree with you. this election is a contest between a Cameroonian and a Sudanese. If you have any common sense, you'll have chosen to vote for Nigerians like Moghalu, Sowore, and co. But because common sense is not an attribute of zombies, you'll surely vote a Sudanese. But instead of us to be ruled by a Sudanese, we prefer the Cameroonian.
Remember that Cameroon is closer to Nigeria than Sudan, so Cameroonians Will troop in here to vote for Atiku and the Atikulated folks in this country far outnumbers the zombies. What this means is that your Sudanese dullard has already lost the election to the Cameroonian.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by chiangwar: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
You are one of the Buhari benefactors in London but one thing sure Buhari most go
Nigerians have Attikulated

madridguy:
Wish you safe trip sir. We must not allow the enemies to use a Cameroonian to steal our resources.

4+4 is the logo.

SAI BABA is the man for the job.

APC is our party.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by madridguy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
i wish so shocked

chiangwar:
You are one of the Buhari benefactors in London but one thing sure Buhari most go
Nigerians have Attikulated

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by NextBuhari: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
madridguy:
Wish you safe trip sir. We must not allow the enemies to use a Cameroonian to steal our resources.

4+4 is the logo.

SAI BABA is the man for the job.

APC is our party.
I have always had my doubts about the patriotism and loyalty of this Atiku guy to Nigeria, especially following his public declaration to sell NNPC, enrich his friends and grant amnesty to looters. He obviously doesn't give a damn if the country collapses under the yoke of corruption. After all, no be him country.
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by isaiahethan: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
clarocuzioo:
I hope after voting, you will stay in Nigeria and enjoy the dividends of the government you voted in, not creating a disaster and running away to a country that is well organized.
Your being in Canada is a first admittance that this is a failed government.

You said all,he should vote and remain in Nigeria.na show show,him for no change his nationality.v
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by oyinella(f): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
why won't you come and vote for him, when you've escaped the zoo. mtscheew.... if not for the innocent people in the flight, I for talk say make the plane crash, ode!
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yes no be him country and same as his blind followers. They hate Nigeria, they celebrate every boko haram attack, rejoice over herdsmen killings, throw party when our pipe line is bombed and suddenly they want to get NIGERIA WORKING with a foreigner cry

NextBuhari:
I have always had my doubts about the patriotism and loyalty of this Atiku guy to Nigeria, especially following his public declaration to sell NNPC, enrich his friends and grant amnesty to looters. He obviously doesn't give a damn if the country collapses under the yoke of corruption. After all, no be him country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by etrouble: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
richidinho:
Exercise in futility

The 30million votes for Atiku the son of Abubakar is already in the fridge cooling, we don't talk much

Atikulators let's gather here for ofe nsala +palmwine

Even the number of registered voters in Cameroon is not up to that.
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Realist2: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
All the Airport Interpol, should ensure that he doesn't travel back after voting, let him not come vote problem for us and absconds, he must stay here and enjoy his vote.
In fact i wish you safe trip to Lagos, but going back you are not guaranteed safe trip.
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by NkayStory(f): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
richidinho:

And what's the population of South Sudan where your brainless Lord comes from

see him endorsing his photographer as presidential candidate of Kebbi state, dude is even surprised

lol! grin grin
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by GemstoneJs(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
madridguy:
Cameroon population is less than 25 Million so where do you want to see additional 5 Million for the Camerounian? We Nigerians will not allow the enemies to use a proxy from Cameroun to loot our resources.

The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.
Re: Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
myboy2111:
Next Level
Don't waste your transport fare because you might regret it. Send that money to relative of yours instead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu / Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police / In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.