Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (56065 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by gobijihu: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2019
okay
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by yankison(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Godsgift7837:
Bring your iTunes card for instant payment rate is very high now.

How much
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by kaen1317: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2019
She gather hips o
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Carnotcycle(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2019
Nice and welcome development for emeka ike

Visit and study in Canada
Check my signature
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by JimD(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2019
The guy doesn't look happy
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by samsam2019: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
fxck beauty. If she makes him happy and gives him peace of mind, nothing else matters

3 Likes

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
you wan chop fine?
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mike na big boy na o!
Didn't see my friend Kelly, maybe he is the one behind the camera.
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Godsgift7837: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
yankison:

How much
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
You are vain.

Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Forreellinc: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
oshaosha2014:
You are vain.

grin you sound hungry, you should try eating some of deez

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by baby124: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
When guys act bad in relationships you will think that their next girlfriend will be princess Diana until you see the newest couple in town.., you go just weak. Even the guy go humble at his actual capacity vs perceived capacity grin. Not insulting the lady but Emeka tooo do.
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Snazzynho(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef

A beauty of a woman is in her heart!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Emvicprints1: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Khd95:
does this change the fact that atiko is from cameroon, and that atikulators are now cameroonated tongue
Try get small sense na. the year is still fresh
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
This guy reminds me of gulder ultimate search....

Emeka ike
Daddy showkey
Darey
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by alizma: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
stop this your understanding of life so that you will live long.
happiness in life is not tied to facial beauty. many of you have made the ugly mistake that have results in several broken home today. you just want people hail you outside and say you are the husband of that pretty lady while at home you are tired of the beauty and struggling to live a happy life.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Forreellinc: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
alizma:

stop this your understanding of life so that you will live long.
happiness in life is not tied to facial beauty. many of you have made the ugly mistake that have results in several broken home today. you just want people hail you outside and say you are the husband of that pretty lady while at home you are tired of the beauty and struggling to live a happy life.
undecided ugly gal no get wahala too abi?
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Edojoma(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef

grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U nor c how d marriage with d one Wen fine take cast
Emeka ike don wise up, marry a woman u no u can control,,, a woman dat will b loyal,,, man fine,, woman over fine respect hardly dey,, cos guys dat r richer Dan u r pesting her,,, she will b looking for any little excuse to dump ur ass

1 Like

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Forreellinc: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Edojoma:

grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U nor c how d marriage with d one Wen fine take cast
Emeka ike don wise up, marry a woman u no u can control,,, a woman dat will b loyal,,, man fine,, woman over fine respect hardly dey,, cos guys dat r richer Dan u r pesting her,,, she will b looking for any little excuse to dump ur ass
last wife wasn't fine either, looked like a dude
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by mailemy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Must she be most beautiful girl before she can get married.
[1quote author=Forreellinc post=75397054]she no even fine sef[/quote]
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Forreellinc: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
mailemy:
Must she be most beautiful girl before she can get married.
[1quote author=Forreellinc post=75397054]she no even fine sef
um.....yup
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by sacx: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Vote Alh Muhammad Buhari

Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef

K33p looking for outside beauty, Emeka sees what's inside... That's it
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Forreellinc: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ogaga87:

K33p looking for outside beauty, Emeka sees what's inside... That's it
wink can't I have both?
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:

wink can't I have both?

Very possible but the truth is that facial look is just an enticer.. As far as all other compartments are intact, you know what I mean sha, then the face can take the back seat for now..
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
I know say I go see u here
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Bella55555(f): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Vote Alh Muhammad Buhari
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) by Siscooh: 2:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
Creator. God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 / Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.