Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun (8458 Views)

The Dam In Cameroun Should Be Bombed And Destroyed By The Nigerian Airforce. / Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora / Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star (2) (3) (4)

Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku's younger brother, Patrick Mboma, an ex-Cameroon national team player has been unveiled by Ohamadike. This is becoming very interesting..

I think Nnamdi Kanu is right.

See the striking resemblance.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2019
But my own is , let Atiku remove his trousers, let's end all these controversies.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Limitednow: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku's younger brother, Patrick Mboma, an ex-Cameroon national team player.

It beats my imagination on how Buharists starts taking Kanu who they once referred to as coward serious.

Them swear for una?

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Kagawa10: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku don buy market. My poor marshmallow heart don dey pity the guy sef. Lol.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Limitednow: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
But my own is , let Atiku remove his trousers, let's end all these controversies.

Are you a gay?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Munzy14(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Mugu is that hw you want to accept reality on ground?hahahahaha. Nigerians can't be fooled twice.
Nigerians are getting set to decide 12days from now.
fool urself the more.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by princemillla(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2019
This is serious oooo grin

So apparently we now have Jubril AL Sudan and Abubakar AL Camerooon or na chameleon sef cheesy

Someone cannot contest in peace in Nigeria again everything will just be #TURNIONIOWN

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by gabolak(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2019
It is becoming interesting.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2019
Munzy14:

Mugu is that hw you want to accept reality on ground?hahahahaha. Nigerians can't be fooled twice.
Nigerians are getting set to decide 12days from now.
fool urself the more.

Tell him to publicly remove his trousers lets confirm if Nnamdi Kanu is actually lying or not.

Is that too difficult?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by toolovely(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

so suddenly kanu is right? chaii i weep for apc supporters. whether hes from Cameroon or not as long as Adamawa state is part of nigeria, he is a nigerian.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Niorte: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019
I am afraid because KANU may say I'm not from Nigeria but Canada.

I beg oya KANU, where I come from. USA or Canada?

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by gabolak(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019
It is becoming more interestingly hilarious

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Zombies Una welldone, Atiku is a citizen of Nigeria and has every right to contest for any elective position.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by mekaboy(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Kanu is a scammer. Telling his followers biafra or death while holding on to his British passport. They go and die, when it's his turn he will activate his British citizenship and disappear.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by oloripelebe2: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2019
The real Atiku died few years back... This current impostor is el hadji abubakr from cameroon

Our dilector has spoken grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by oloripelebe2: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2019
mekaboy:
Kanu is a scammer. Telling his followers biafra or death while holding on to his British passport. They go and die, when it's his turn he will activate his British citizenship and disappear.

Face ur region, we reasonable flat heads know that our dilector is not a coward, he just went to Israel to pray.... Our refelendum is coming soon

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Babalawoniger: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Why is it that Atiku Abubakar cannot be honest for once?
Remove your trouser and proof this guy wrong. Simple.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
Zombies Una welldone, Atiku is a citizen of Nigeria and has every right to contest for any elective position.

A foriegner can never contest election in Nigeria without formal documentation.

Beside, why is it too difficult for Atiku to remove his trousers and shame Nnamdi Kanu?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by naijapips02: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

its funny. So kanu is now your personal lord and saviour?

Afonjas are now more hardcore biafrans than even IPOB> grin

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2019
mekaboy:

Na you Sabi! Tell Atiku to remove his trousers and shame Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Munzy14(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Tell him to publicly remove his trousers lets confirm if Nnamdi Kanu is actually lying or not.

Is that too difficult?
Hahahaha who else thinks this guy ngene is sick??
suddenly Chief BMC now believes and upheld nnamdi kanu Thoughts?. Chai! This people need brain check.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Munzy14:

Hahahaha who else thinks this guy ngene is sick??
suddenly Chief BMC now believes and upheld nnamdi kanu Thoughts?. Chai! This people need brain check.

Forget about the messenger, Focus on the message. Tell Atiku to remove his trousers publicly, let's end this.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Denton027: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You wan suck Atiku pipe? Oh boy this your obsession with Atiku removing his trouser get as e be o
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2019
The op is a deluded idiot that thinks like his dullard master in Aso

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2019
And it beats our imagination on how nyamuri flat.heads who took Nnamadi cownu serious regarding the "Buhari is a clone from Sudan", to now denouncing and castigating him

Hypocrites, two-faced delusional fool!!

U think u only had the monopoly for madness abi!! undecided angry cheesy grin
Limitednow:

It beats my imagination on how Buharists starts taking Kanu who they once referred to as coward serious.

Them swear for una?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

A foriegner can never contest election in Nigeria without formal documentation.

Beside, why is it too difficult for Atiku to remove his trousers and shame Nnamdi Kanu?

She-male, Atiku is a Nigerian by birth.
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2019
AroleOduduwa:

transgendered, Atiku is a Nigerian by birth.

Can we see his birth Certificate? Or can he remove his Trousers let's verify?

Nnamdi Kanu can never be wrong.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku's younger brother, Patrick Mboma, an ex-Cameroon national team player has been unveiled by Ohamadike. This is becoming very interesting..

There is a certain look and facial features that Cameroonians have and Atiku has them.

Besides FFK called him a Chamba man while Miyetti Allah said his features are not Nigerian Fulani features.

Google facial features of Cameroonians and compare them to Atiku.

See the head and ears

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Limitednow: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
And it beats our imagination on how nyamuri flat.heads who took Nnamadi cownu serious regarding the "Buhari is a clone from Sudan", to now denouncing and castigating him

Hypocrites, two-faced delusional fool!!

U think u only had the monopoly for madness abi!! undecided angry cheesy grin

Provide evidence I believed him on Buhari clone claim or forever shut your gutter up.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by mekaboy(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Tell Kanu to show his bank statements before IPOB and after.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by MyGeneration(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
LoL... I thought pdp had mad members until I saw this. #BloodySavage

Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group / Atedo Peterside Knocks Out Soludo / Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony