Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora (4417 Views)

Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This / Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by man12x: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army of Nigerian Youths (PRANY)" Funded by Nigerians in Diaspora. This is coming up after a series of meetings reached this evening with various Nigerian organizations in Diaspora ready to fund the revolution.

Purpose of revolution: to rescue Nigerian youths from the hands of criminal politicians, military and police brutality and killings, Fulani Herdsmen killings and corrupt system. PRANY will be present at every protest fully armed to protect Nigerian youths protesting. We will sit down afterwards as regions to discuss our future and charter a course for ourselves and generations unborn.

Nigerian Youths

Incentives to Active Military and Police Resignees To Join
1. We will pay your salary two months in advance, cash.
2. Thereafter, you will be paid your monthly salary on the first of the month
3. You will be equipped with necessary safety and battle equipment to get the job done.
4. Your family (wife, kids, dependents) will be cared for if you died during the revolution.
5. Upon successful revolution, your name will be honored in plaque, taught in schools and history will remember you for your bravery.

NNAMDI KANU "ALL I NEED IS THE FULL COMMITMENT AND FEARLESSNESS OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO THIS REVOLUTION, AND I'LL LEAD AND COMMAND IT ON THE GROUND. IT WILL NOT FAIL BECAUSE WE HAVE A WINNING BLUEPRINT."

https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by CilicMarin: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Useless illiterate!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by Throwback: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
This must be a joke.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by longetivity(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kanu is ajoke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by wyqay: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nnamdi clown kanu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by kilonshele101(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
a new terrorist organization in embryo.

this is similar to how boko haram are recruiting. it's just that boko haram will tell their members that they are saving Nigeria from the unbelievers and greater rewards await them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by man12x: 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
All posters above are one person paid by the government to go to every Nnamdi Kanu post to insult him and diminish his message
CilicMarin:
Useless illiterate!
Throwback:
This must be a joke.
longetivity:
Kanu is ajoke
wyqay:
Nnamdi clown kanu

39 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by longetivity(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
man12x:
All posters above are one person paid by the government to go to every Nnamdi Kanu post to insult him and diminish his message

receive sense IJN

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tutudesz: 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin Abeg I no fit laugh too much, Night don reach

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by man12x: 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
tutudesz:
grin[s] Abeg I no fit laugh too much, Night don reach[/s]
Another paid poster.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
tutudesz:

Bros. I don't even know what is funny about this picture that you repeat it several times. The joke is dry bro.

Try a better picture next time.

24 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by Ikengawo: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2020
Kanu wants to start a N I G E R I A N army but tells Biafrans to buy their own guns? LOL. clown.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by man12x: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Ikengawo:
[s]Kanu wants to start a N I G E R I A N army but tells Biafrans to buy their own guns? LOL. clown. [/s]

Same poster I mentioned above. He has over 20 handles paid by DSS.

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by kilonshele101(m): 12:03am On Oct 28, 2020
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by Daprinxy(m): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2020
CilicMarin:
Useless illiterate!
have been reading your silly comments and I think I must answer you today,ain't an ipob member buh since you're against everything written up there just because of little token of less than $100 you get from this evil and demonic government, it shows that demon is more better than you,it shows that you've sold your soul and conscience to satan and since you don't want a better life for the Nigerian youths and Nigerian citizens,you"must"certainly drop dead this year except you repent or changes because enough is enough for all you silly lunatics always causing problem and trouble and making life unbearable for the sane beings there in Nigeria...honestly,the blood of those been killed recently in lekki and some other places,will hurt and hunt you guys down this year....damn!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by ikeyman00(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2020
and Nigerian soldiers are joining already

Your salary will be paid 2x by Nigerians abroad

We must continue

Yoruba moslem may una endure your pains

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tutudesz: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2020
man12x:

Another paid poster.
Paid poster grin Abeg is that the new word in town No more he is a northerner or From south West

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Do not underrate the man

Many igbos living abroad send donations to the man

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by Daprinxy(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Throwback:
This must be a joke.
are you guys human being, dead things or ain't you guys tired of been lunatically deluded because if somebody can be able to make something written there work out fine,I believe Nigerian citizens will be fine and everything will be OK and when Nigerian is liberated,African will also be liberated too from all these wicked african politicians especially nigerian evil politicians buh you guys are always here to defend wicked and demonic government against your own citizens and all these politicians doesn't know of your existence...have said it and I will keep saying it ,that for anybody that goes or always go against the citizens just because of some little token of less than $100 this silly,wicked and satanic government do pay them,the person must drop dead this year because enough is enough and I can't stand seeing people suffering,dying because of this demonic politicians wickedness,selfishness,negligence and I still see some people especially youths(damn) ,defending them...that youth must certainly die this year through the actions or inactions of this silly government or else they repent or changes..

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tsdarkside(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2020
stvpid asssshole....
na nigeria this idiiot wan mess with....

this idiiot doesnt know anything about nigeria....

many kingdoms toghether....

who swine wan fight....!!??

songhai,bini,calabar,mali....??

idiiot....!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tutudesz: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Bros. I don't even know what is funny about this picture that you repeat it several times. The joke is dry bro.

Try a better picture next time.
Repeat it several times Serioiously there is no better picture to explain how foolish Ipob followers are than this. You call it revolutionary army undecided the world see it has a terrorist group.
Check the meaning of Revolutionary Army

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by Daprinxy(m): 12:25am On Oct 28, 2020
longetivity:
Kanu is ajoke
if you're against what was written there for the betterment of Nigerian youths and Nigerian citizens,may you go down for it this year because everything written there is what sane people want and anybody that can make it happen,youths will support the person or you think we in diaspora reason the way you guys reason down there eeh?i'm not an ipob member buh I love truth and honesty and let me tell you something you ought to know now,people in diaspora trusted this nnmadi KANU and they have been contributing to liberate you guys from this demonic and satanic oppressors called politicians there in Nigeria and they don't contribute base on tribe buh they do everything base on Nigerians freedom for now...remember that 95% of Nigerians in diaspora are fighting for you guys down there and if you must be reasonable for once,calm down and reflects on your life and the life of all these politician children living large here in diaspora and you will pity yourself and your life....you guys should stop them from using you to achieve their selfish and demonic aims buh rise up and support anybody that can set you Nigerians free because it's very very very terrible for Nigerian citizens down there and I always pity them,always....

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tutudesz: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Do not underrate the man

Many igbos living abroad send donations to the man

Igbos Revolutionary Army undecided since it's been sponsor by Igbos outside the country, living comfortable away from the war they are funding shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tsdarkside(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2020
tutudesz:

Repeat it several times Serioiously there is no better picture to explain how foolish Ipob followers are than this. You call it revolutionary army undecided the world see it has a terrorist group.
Check the meaning of Revolutionary Army

dont mind this foolish people called ipob....

they complain about britain but they still go to britain to make noise....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by NairaHercules(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2020
tutudesz:

swimming pool in the South West

Yorropigs cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tutudesz: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

swimming pool in the South West
Niggarr if you like upload more grin the thing no pain me at all, because am from the creek!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tsdarkside(m): 12:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Daprinxy:
if you're against what was written there for the betterment of Nigerian youths and Nigerian citizens,may you go down for it this year because everything written there is what sane people want and anybody that can make it happen,youths will support the person or you think we in diaspora reason the way you guys reason down there eeh?i'm not an ipob member buh I love truth and honesty and let me tell you something you ought to know now,people in diaspora trusted this nnmadi KANU and they have been contributing to liberate you guys from this demonic and satanic oppressors called politicians there in Nigeria and they don't contribute base on tribe buh they do everything base on Nigerians freedom for now...remember that 95% of Nigerians in diaspora are fighting for you guys down there and if you must be reasonable for once,calm down and reflects on your life and the life of all these politician children living large here in diaspora and you will pity yourself and your life....you guys should stop them from using you to achieve their selfish and demonic aims buh rise up and support anybody that can set you Nigerians free because it's very very very terrible for Nigerian citizens down there and I always pity them,always....

you are not going to better nigeria like this....

your nonesense will be hijacked again....

when gays joined,i knew your endsars nonesense is over....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tutudesz: 12:31am On Oct 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

dont mind this foolish people called ipob....

they complain about britain but they still go to britain to make noise....

Serioiously their God is always insulting the British government and yet he is enjoying life there, while is zombies followers here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by Daprinxy(m): 12:31am On Oct 28, 2020
wyqay:
Nnamdi clown kanu
watch your end this year since you guys prefer evil to good...since you guys prefer a token of less than a $100 to good life for your future and your future children...either you change this year or you see your end this year for supporting evil government instead of Nigeria citizens or don't you have conscience at all,seeing people dying of hunger or seeing poverty everywhere, just because of the wickedness,selfishness and demonical tendencies of the government you're blindly supporting eeh? Mark my word,it will happen to you or your loved ones this year and when it does, come back to this post...lunatic beings..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by NairaHercules(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by MrMaestro: 12:34am On Oct 28, 2020
When I said IPOB is Boko Haram loading, people took it as a joke. It's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tutudesz: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2020
MrMaestro:
When I said IPOB is Boko Haram loading, probs took it as a joke. It's obvious.
Abeg you are giving them too much power, a terrorist group with the leader based in UK.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Technology Trainning: Participants From SE Thank Organisers, Enugu State / Tinubu's Health Deteriorates, Wears Catheter Bag For Urine (pics) / Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.