Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures (37988 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by chatom143: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ekiti State should be one of the most visited tourist attractions in the country and also as a means of generating IGR for the state, but our government is playing politics with everything.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by freemanbubble: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nonsense
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Mrbaz1: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Tell me just one achievement of your stack illiterate old senile dullard who is suffering from dementia in this 4 years??
like seriously... Omo do u have something against prosperity

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by adekhingz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So out of everybody for this thread na me u see tell. grin grin

Hope say Olosho joint dey there toogrin grin

Habaaaaaaaaaaa........Abeg oooooo!! No olosho deh UNilag side naaaaa

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Impressive.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
adekhingz:

Habaaaaaaaaaaa........Abeg oooooo!! No olosho deh UNilag side naaaaa

Unilag Oloshos grin grin Besides I no dey lag sef.. but I fit buzz my guys Sha, if dem need.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Tell me just one achievement of your stack illiterate old senile dullard who is suffering from dementia in this 4 years??

It's spelt STARK and not STACK. You must have Dementia since you mispelt a simple word such as STARK

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by daveP(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bbsharon, are you still in Ado?

Guess u love daring task. noticed for quite a while.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

It's spelt STARK and not STACK. You must have Dementia since you mispelt a simple word such as STARK

loool
Typo error..
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by qanda: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Well done and thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Lloydthesaint: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
You get big belle
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

loool
Typo error..

Yes typo error when C is nowhere near R on the keypad of your phone

Keep lying to yourself
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Yes typo error when C is nowhere near R on the keypad of your phone
Keep lying to yourself
Oga I don hear na why d thing dey pain u like this.. loo

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Hahjascho(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This OP go get oily, fresh and sweet pusssy judging from her face and Body figure. Wish I could smash her with my big black curved rigid dicck. OP let's relate Na wink wink
Rubbish, how does that correspond in anyway to the innovative facts the OP shared.... corrupted mind sha.....immorality everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hahjascho:
Rubbish, how does that correspond in anyway to the innovative facts the OP shared.... corrupted mind sha.....immorality everywhere.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. And it's people like you that will be doing worst things behind. mtcheeew.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice one op
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Hahjascho(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. And it's people like you that will be doing worst things behind. mtcheeew.
I laugh..... change your mindset it's just an observation sir...
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by mhisbliss(f): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
I'd love to do this too, travel around Nigeria and write about it, but the fear of skull mining, once chance robbers and ritualists, rapists on the prowl, infact Nigeria as a country is what I'm worried about.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by cdcd76: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Wow!!! Where I served NYSC 15yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by nograv: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This OP go get oily, fresh and sweet pusssy judging from her face and Body figure. Wish I could smash her with my big black curved rigid dicck. OP let's relate Na wink wink

Chai, Oga behave yourself....

I would give you one dirty slap if you spoke to my daughter like that.. Mtchew..

This young generation..

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by francdec4(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
You won't concentrate on the knowledge and experience she is sharing to you ooo. Be looking at a woman skin.

soberdrunk:
See natural skin complexion and natural hair!! Hey gawwwd!! Omo re bi custard!! I fit follow her travel go Syria as he dey hot..... angry
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Fayose the dullard. So Ekiti has this kind of tourism potential and he couldn't exploit it. Instead he was busy cutting Kpomo everywhere.

PDP has always been unable to see or take advantage of anything for the good of the nation or its people but only for themselves to loot

Yoruba like Hiding their secret
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
if there is to be nuclear bomb attack in Nigeria, Many Yoruba people will survive the attack, people in Ogun State, Ekiti state and everywhere there is Cave
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by SirLakes: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oga Lecturer

It is Misspelt and not Mispelt

Olodogrin grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
apelike1:
that's how some people will go and bring demons into their life.

When you started depreciating in progress that's when you start blaming your Village people but little did you know your legs are the one who bring misfortune in ya life undecided
Slave mentality that doesn't see anything good from her own stop being foolish

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
EdoNation:
interesting
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Impressive.

Thanks.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by konkacid: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why una go alone na?
chatom143:
Ekiti State should be one of the most visited tourist attractions in the country and also as a means of generating IGR for the state, but our government is playing politics with everything.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
chatom143:

It should and can be if the focus is made right.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Gengetiele: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bbsharon:
The cave has an age long history of having been the safe harbor for the Iyin and Ado-Ekiti warriors during the inter-township fight with the Ikere-Ekiti people of Ekiti state. The warriors and the people would run to the cave for safety till the land is restored back to normalcy. On the long run many of the people decided to stay back and live in the cave instead than running about anytime there is a war. Gradually a lot of Iyin Ekiti people abandoned their main town and started living in the cave till about the 1930's when few of them begin to return back to their town. The cave has a capacity of about 35,000 people at a time.

The farmer's resting place and the little village around the site.

Full story on my blog @ ;
https://www.demitalks.com/2019/02/01/my-visit-to-the-ancient-esa-cave-iyin-ekiti/

I don't know that somewhere like this is in my village.
It should be after odoro...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) / List Of Nigerian Planes And Their Ages - Read This Before You Fly. / Tired Looking Traffic Warden Sleeping At A Junction In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.