Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures (37989 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
huntila:

How do you source for funds. These things are a little more expensive in terms of logistics. Care to open tourist company where you charge to take people to visit or it's just for the fun ?

I source for fund myself for my own personal travel, but I just started working with a tour company tho that organises trips and adventure travels .

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
Beautiful... You must be having the fun of
your life visiting all those places... grin

Would love to visit there and other tourist
destinations soon.

All the best!

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
olyrayy:

Bookmark?? We're nearing the end of the second decade of the twenty-first century.

grin when I fix the mail ish I would let you know.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by huntila(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Not easy . Keep it up. We might deal in future
Bbsharon:

I source for fund myself for my own personal travel, but I just started working with a tour company tho that organises trips and adventure travels .

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by olyrayy(m): 1:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Bbsharon:

grin when I fix the mail ish I would let you know.

Cool.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by myettiallah: 2:00am On Feb 05, 2019
mhisbliss:
I'd love to do this too, travel around Nigeria and write about it, but the fear of skull mining, once chance robbers and ritualists, rapists on the prowl, infact Nigeria as a country is what I'm worried about.
And those dat have been travelling havent had any of such experiences...

You can only attract what you are.....so I understand why u are afraid...
#hoe
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by NovusHomo(m): 4:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Bbsharon:
At the entrance of the ancient Esa cave magnificently sitted at the outskirt of Iyin-Ekiti. Located about 3 kilometres from Iyin Ekiti and 6 kilometres from Ado-Ekiti, the state capital of Ekiti State, Nigeria.

I actually did not plan on visiting this site on my way to Ado Ekiti. I had plan to go to somewhere else at Ilupeju Ekiti, unfortunately, things did not go well as I planed as I was not given good access to my site of visit. So, on my way back I checked google and I saw the Esa cave as part of the historical place to visit when you are around Ekiti state. So I visited.

The entrance of the cave...

Full story on my blog @ ;
https://www.demitalks.com/2019/02/01/my-visit-to-the-ancient-esa-cave-iyin-ekiti/

I like your adventures. But do I have a pair of sneakers for you?
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2019
huntila:
Not easy . Keep it up. We might deal in future

Thanks
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2019
NovusHomo:

I like your adventures. But do I have a pair of sneakers for you?

Probably you do grin
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by damtee(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Ekiti is a wonderful place to be.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by reddykashi: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Amazing Photos and i liked them all. You can plan your next visit with the help of calendars. You can manage your time and stay for November 2019 and December 2019

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by oblaak(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bbsharon:

Probably you do grin
Lol. You ignored all the guys comments above without answering anyone to go with the flow. Interesting
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by NovusHomo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bbsharon:

Probably you do grin

Tell me your size and where to send them. Seriously.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by NovusHomo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
oblaak:

Lol. You ignored all the guys comments above without answering anyone to go with the flow. Interesting

grin grin
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Mrbaz1: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
myettiallah:

And those dat have been travelling havent had any of such experiences...

You can only attract what you are.....so I understand why u are afraid...
#hoe
ahbi ooo...help me tell am...just blabbing
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2019
oblaak:

I replied comments that related well to the post.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures by oblaak(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Bbsharon:

I replied comments that related well to the post.
Lol. Just funny to me though.. Not even one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) / List Of Nigerian Planes And Their Ages - Read This Before You Fly. / Tired Looking Traffic Warden Sleeping At A Junction In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.