Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Fix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fix (2285 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix by Preshlypresh: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
U should even be happy she asked you to get her the fucking pad,shows love and trust,oga buying pad for her Will not make u less a man .
Re: Fix by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Esthered:
Dear OP, do you mean that buying of pad reduces your value as a man? She ran out of pad which can happen to anyone lady as she didn't get stained in your place for failure to be conscious of her menstrual cycle. What if her period was the type that confines her to a single spot and unfortunately, it was at your place, you'll watch her struggle in pains and not reach out? I'm sure you'll also be a dad a lovely daughter in future, what if you're the only adult around her when she menstruates for the first time. Will you wait for your wife to return or you'll do the needful. I'll assume you never helped your sisters get it that's if you have. Concerning her threat, you both understand each other. I can remember running out of pad at my fiance's place and I wasn't familiar with the environment, he had to look for it for me on a Sunday morning so that we could leave for church. I hope I wouldn't be accused of being emotional about the issue being female.

In that case, it's understandable, but Op said she moves around to get stuffs, what do you make of that??
Re: Fix by Esthered: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
She probably forgot Sir.

DanDeeBoss:
In that case, it's understandable, but Op said she moves around to get stuffs, what do you make of that??
Re: Fix by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Esthered:
She probably forgot Sir.

gringringrin Okay
Re: Fix by Agboki: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
4 me 2 go pad shopping 4 ur grl no mean ooh,4 grls senior me so dem don ova send me self, wen I neva even no wetin e b.
Re: Fix by RuggedArab: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
I’ll buy the pad and even extral if I know she can’t get it probably because of pains and all.

I’ll not buy the pad if I observe that she wants to force me or she’s putting a “MUST” and I know she can easily get it herself.

This is a non trivial issue.

Wisdom is profitable to direct, in all you do please get it.
Re: Fix by Jayslicky: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
DMerciful:
If she leaves you so fucking what? Are you begging her to be in a relationship with you? You offered to drive her there yet she's still forming! Why is she in your house anyways? I dislike weak men!
Exactly, if a girl is forming shakara send her away, there are many fishes in the river, no time for nonsense.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover / See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade / Teacher Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Ekiti(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.