Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It (2232 Views)

Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by TemmyT002(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Rape is a horrible thing. It happens every day and guess what? Females are often the victims. Males get raped too but not often and when it happens, it is rarely mentioned. The worst part about rape in Nigeria is that those who are raped rarely speak out. Why? Ours is a society where the blame is usually laid on the innocent; where the family name must be protected at all costs; where shame must be avoided.

Whenever a person is raped, everything is kept hush hush, and if it isn’t kept quiet, the victim is blamed for causing the rape, unless he or she has powerful allies.

Rape must be eradicated totally; it is a horribly terrible problem of a sane society. Yet, we all know that to solve a problem, the cause of the problem must be known.

CAUSES AND TYPES

There are so many types of rape and other things that may cause or lead to it.

Anger Rape: here, the purpose of the rapist is to humiliate the victim. Let’s say a guy tries to woo a girl and the girl disagrees, this makes the guy angry and he decides to teach her a lesson and humiliate her.

Power Rape: the purpose of the rapist is to compensate for feelings of inadequacy or intimidation. For example, a dull guy tries to woo a smart girl and the girl was like, ‘You are not my type!’. This makes the rapist want to show her that he is the master so he rapes her.

Sadistic Rape: a sadist is someone who likes to see others get hurt; who likes to see pain in other people’s eyes. Rape can happen because of this.

Sexual Gratification: this is weird. Some people rape just because they are Hot. Perhaps, they don’t have money to visit a prostitute, and they needed to have sex quickly; they just find someone, and therefore, if that person disagrees, they molest them.

Psychopathic Rape: a psychopath is a mad person, a crazy person, an insane person, and what have you. Some people are just plain crazy and they refuse help. They just find a weak person and rape them.

Gang Rape: done by a group of people. This usually involves cult members or people trying to show that they are real men.

Continued in the source...
Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/rape/

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by delishpot: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Good job. Its about time guys spoke out about rape instead of slay queens posts guys churn out daily. Leave what grown arse women willingly choose to do with their own bodies and focus on those who are abused and forced to do things with their bodies.

#I don't typically click on links that ask me to continue somewhere else. But this time I did. Next time I won't angry

3 Likes

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Officialgarri: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2019
As for we guys, we collectively add to your list

Blackmailing Rape

This type of rape is levelled against the man when he is/ becomes successful or when the girls needs to extort a man.

How it happens:
The mood is set for both parties but when it's time to insert, she would start forming hard-to-get. If the guy lets her go, she would call him a weakling but if he rams into her (possibly with a very light struggle) , she'd enjoy the sex but would later accuse him of rape.

8 Likes

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by TemmyT002(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

Blackmailing Rape

This type of rape is levelled against the man when he is/ becomes successful or when the girls needs to extort a man.

How it happens:
The mood is set for both parties but when it's time to insert, she would start forming hard-to-get. If the guy lets her go, she would call him a weakling but if he rams into her (possibly with a very light struggle) , she'd enjoy the sex but would later accuse him of rape.

Hmmm
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by ebonyggurl(f): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

Blackmailing Rape

How it happens:

No means no. If She says No amd she keeps repeating no, but you go ahead anyway thinking she will enjoy it, that makes You a Rapist.. I won't be suprised if you have done this before undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Altern8(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Rape will cease when the perpetrators stop forcing themselves on victims.

3 Likes

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

No means no. If She says No amd she keeps repeating no, but you go ahead anyway thinking she will enjoy it, that makes You a Rapist.. I won't be suprised if you have done this before undecided
stop trying to twist his words.. I bet you're one of those loose cunt,hypocrite girls he was talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by ebonyggurl(f): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
awwfar:
stop trying to twist his words.. I bet you're one of those loose cunt,hypocrite girls he was talking about

Lolz. The fact that I'm against rape makes me a "loose cunt hypocrite girl?" what the fvck does that even mean? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz. The fact that I'm against rape makes me a "loose cunt hypocrite girl?" what the fvck does that even mean? undecided
it means you're most likely one of those hungry girls that make fake rape-claims about

1 Like

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by ebonyggurl(f): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
awwfar:
it means you're most likely one of those hungry girls that make fake rape-claims about

Lmao. I'm not hungry mehn. But by all means keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel good smiley
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. I'm not hungry mehn. But by all means keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel good smiley
goan pass your jamb first my friend
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by ebonyggurl(f): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
awwfar:
goan pass your jamb first my friend

Already in Uni my friend
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Already in Uni my friend
lol..we both know you're a liar... but u sef like trouble sha
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by ebonyggurl(f): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
awwfar:

Like I said...keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel good. People who know me personally on this forum know that I'm already in Uni. Take it or leave it
Goodnight
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Eroms4life17(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
awwfar:
Bros shoot your shot or let person hear word
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Like I said...keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel good. People who know me personally on this forum know that I'm already in Uni. Take it or leave it
Goodnight
lol ...chill na Linus , what level are you? 100 ..I guess
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Bros shoot your shot or let person hear word
lol...you're high air
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by ebonyggurl(f): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
awwfar:
lol ...chill na Linus , what level are you? 100 ..I guess

Nope. And for your information, that thread I opened that's making you think I haven't written Jamb was opened cos I was thinking of changing departments. Peace out.piss off
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Nope. And for your information, that thread I opened that's making you think I haven't written Jamb was opened cos I was thinking of changing departments. Peace out.piss off
lol..what makes u think I was referring to a thread u Opened and not that I know u in person? huh!
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by ebonyggurl(f): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
awwfar:
lol..what makes u think I was referring to a thread u Opened and not that I know u in person? huh!

Cos I looked in my magic mirror and didn't recognise your face as someone I know (@_@)
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Deepfeel(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

But you nigerian girls don't verbally consent to sex na
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Cos I looked in my magic mirror and didn't recognise your face as someone I know (@_@)
well, then your Magic mirror is fake.. you can break it already...so which uni are u and from which course u wanna change to English?
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by ebonyggurl(f): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
awwfar:
well, then your Magic mirror is fake.. you can break it already...so which uni are u and from which course u wanna change to English?

This is getting weird...my boo is on nairaland. tongue
Don't want him to see me frolicking with u here
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

This is getting weird...my boo is on nairaland. tongue
Don't want him to see me frolicking with u here
lol..let's take it off Nairaland before he see you then... whatsapp xxxx(expecting your text)
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by ebonyggurl(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
awwfar:
lol..let's take it off Nairaland before he see you then... (expecting your text)

Lolz...let's just end it here dear.
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz...let's just end it here dear.

lol.. no o, I only wantu ask u one more thing off here.. then we end it.. I promise
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by OrganicSoup: 1:40am On Jun 27, 2019
awwfar:
lol.. no o, I only wantu ask u one more thing off here.. then we end it.. I promise

Bahd guy
Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Westernlove: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2020
awwfar:
lol..let's take it off Nairaland before people see this because i have raped someone before. I raped a minor at the age of 4years. I scolded her not to tell anyone and ikept it to myself. hey see you then... whatsapp xxxx(expecting your text)

Hmmmmm eeeeei I said It Ooooh RAPISTTTTTTTT, Inspector please take a look, This Is another concrete evidence.....SAVED & Screenshot.

3 Likes

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Westernlove: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2020
OrganicSoup:

Bahd guy
See people are even hailing him as bad guy....

2 Likes

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Westernlove: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2020
awwfar:
lol ...chill na Linus what level are you? 100 ..I guess

Wow Interesting LINUS THE RAPISTTTTTTTTT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Westernlove: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2020
ebonyggurl:

Lolz. The fact that I'm against rape makes me a "loose cunt hypocrite girl?" what the fvck does that even mean?undecided

It means he Is a serial rapist, he raped a minor at the age of 4years of age. the woes runs in his family,his father is a serial rapist as well, raped his mom at the age of 8years.....

2 Likes

Re: Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2020
Westernlove:

Hmmmmm eeeeei I said It Ooooh RAPISTTTTTTTT, Inspector please take a look, This Is another concrete evidence.....SAVED & Screenshot.
grin grin grin cheesy the cheap blackmail is getting staled already my guy, show us evidence of me fhucking your mother or sharrap forever,you only dey rant like a fool that you are.. grin cheesy 50k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys? / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / People caught having sex in a dirty environment (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.