Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fix (2293 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix by Skengman: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fix
Re: Fix by clive2u(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
pride is just in between the two of you.
send her to go buy you condom na
Re: Fix by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skengman:
I’m in a serious fix. My babe came to my house and she ran out of pad, now she wants me to go buy some for her. I just can’t imagine myself going for pad shopping. Never done it before. I refused, and I asked to drive her down to the shop to get it herself. I mean she ought to have known before now that she was running out, and made plans.
She thinks I’m making lame excuses and I feel this might be the end of our relationship. Men in the house, pls advise.
cheesycheesy But I don't get it, is it that ladies on their period can't move around or what??
Re: Fix by Mariangeles(f): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skengman:
I’m in a serious fix. My babe came to my house and she ran out of pad, now she wants me to go buy some for her. I just can’t imagine myself going for pad shopping. Never done it before. I refused, and I asked to drive her down to the shop to get it herself. I mean she ought to have known before now that she was running out, and made plans.
She thinks I’m making lame excuses and I feel this might be the end of our relationship. Men in the house, pls advise.
She's testing how far you can go for her grin

Only REAL MEN can go get sanitary towels for their wives grin

5 Likes

Re: Fix by Mariangeles(f): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesy But I don't get it, is it that ladies on their period can't move around or what??
Have tasted menstrual pains before ??

Maybe hers is on another level .
Re: Fix by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skengman:
Op, I'm sorry to say buh u re a fool for bringing sometin as little as dis here. Grow some fuckin balls 4 Bleep sake angry

1 Like

Re: Fix by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
People playing with people's emotions cos of stupid inconsequential things. Mtchheeew
Re: Fix by DMerciful(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
If she leaves you so fucking what? Are you begging her to be in a relationship with you? You offered to drive her there yet she's still forming! Why is she in your house anyways? I dislike weak men!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fix by Preshy561(f): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pride won't kill you one day.
Common pad, what's there In buying pad, but you can buy postinor abii?
Yeye.

9 Likes

Re: Fix by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mariangeles:
Have tasted menstrual pains before ??

Maybe hers is on another level .
Oh... Probably
Re: Fix by Molecule767(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skengman:
Why you go Dey buy pad for woman? That’s nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fix by Fidelismaria: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin

Hahaha

Romancelanders no go kill person oo

Pad shopping kwa?

Hehehe
Re: Fix by Skengman: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
She’s bn moving around buying other stuffs dunno how she could forget to buy pad
Re: Fix by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skengman:

She’s bn moving around buying other stuffs dunno how she could forget to buy pad
Na wao cheesycheesy
Re: Fix by Randy100: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nobody should blackmail you emotionally. You shouldn't buy it.
Re: Fix by Skengman: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mariangeles:

Really? There more important things in life to test me on. I don’t even know which section to get it, if I decide to go. So u see how difficult it would be for me.
Re: Fix by Skengman: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
fabulousfortune:
Op, I'm sorry to say buh u re a fool for bringing sometin as little as dis here. Grow some fuckin balls 4 Bleep sake angry
I’m sorry to say, u prolly wash your woman’s knickers. I see how it’s little to u.
Re: Fix by Skengman: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
DMerciful:
If she leaves you so fucking what? Are you begging her to be in a relationship with you? You offered to drive her there yet she's still forming! Why is she in your house anyways? I dislike weak men!
Nah, I’m not weak. Far from it. Just needed to get thoughts on the ‘little’ matter.
Re: Fix by nodeKWKLFL: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
But pad? You mean menstrual pad like Brisky? Well, watch out cis someone might take a pic of you doing that as a male and post it thinking you have crossed to the other side. You know how naija is. Any reasonable girl knows when to expect her period and carries pad with her incase if starts. She is just useless or dirty for not having that with her before leaving her home. Saying you must buy it? What's she doing at your place anyways? Ask her to get the fvk home and stop being a liability already. Get her own pad or get the fvk home
Re: Fix by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
its all about your priorities in life...and if you believe that you will never do such thing, then so be it, let her know and stand by the consequences.
Re: Fix by Mrbaz1: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mariangeles:

lol...the thing funny and no funny...aah sabi my guy wet fit run dat kind poo...wtfeck!!
Re: Fix by DMerciful(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
With the number of single ladies looking for bf, you can't be stressing yourself with non issue. If a non issue of going to buy ur pad with my money is an issue, what happens when real issue show up?
Skengman:

Nah, I’m not weak. Far from it. Just needed to get thoughts on the ‘little’ matter.
Re: Fix by JONSYN7154: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skengman:

I do buy if for my girlfriend and there's no big deal in it. I'm proud of doing it anytime any day.

8 Likes

Re: Fix by Kalapizim(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
She still dey her period, her brain will return back to default state in a few days.
Re: Fix by lilmax(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
breakaway abeg....no go do wetin you no wan do
Re: Fix by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skengman:

Really? There more important things in life to test me on. I don’t even know which section to get it, if I decide to go. So u see how difficult it would be for me.
If you ask the sales person to show you the section, especially a female, you know what she'd think ??
She'd think your lady is one lucky lady to have you as her man 'cause you're able to go that far for her...it's nothing to be ashamed of .

4 Likes

Re: Fix by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bro, I understand that most women will want to test how far you can go for her..but it doesn't mean she should be too serious with u going "pad shopping" for her, she asked u to and u insisted u can't go case closed.
madam jejely stand up with ur two legs, walk straight to the door, ehen! out of the house, and go get ur self the pad shikena
* Continues to sip drink*

1 Like

Re: Fix by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
lilmax:
breakaway abeg....no go do wetin you no wan do
Breakaway ??
Just like that ??
As if it's that easy...
Re: Fix by Esthered: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dear OP, do you mean that buying of pad reduces your value as a man? She ran out of pad which can happen to anyone lady as she didn't get stained in your place for failure to be conscious of her menstrual cycle. What if her period was the type that confines her to a single spot and unfortunately, it was at your place, you'll watch her struggle in pains and not reach out? I'm sure you'll also be a dad a lovely daughter in future, what if you're the only adult around her when she menstruates for the first time. Will you wait for your wife to return or you'll do the needful. I'll assume you never helped your sisters get it that's if you have. Concerning her threat, you both understand each other. I can remember running out of pad at my fiance's place and I wasn't familiar with the environment, he had to look for it for me on a Sunday morning so that we could leave for church. I hope I wouldn't be accused of being emotional about the issue being female.

Skengman:

2 Likes

Re: Fix by yungmayor02(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mariangeles:

Exactly..."wives"
Re: Fix by rex444(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Does your daily life revolve around this platform?
Re: Fix by Biglittlelois(f): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin hilarious comments grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Erotic BOOK You Ever Read / Some Reasons Why Many Women Don't Marry On Time Or Will Not Marry At All... / About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.