Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. (2269 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Dating A Dominant Girlfriend And How To Deal / About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend!!! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by pussyphilia(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes guys. I finally found the type of lady I want to marry. The boss lady herself. Not all this yeye weak ladies in naija.

I want to reverse what you guys consider as traditional African marriage where the man is seen as the head of the house while the woman is to be submissive to him. That type of marriage has failed humans. It is supposed to be the other way. That is the man is supposed to be the submissive partner while the wife is the dominant.

Since I have been looking for my type of lady and I finally found her! Beautiful, intelligent, aggressive, dominant, bossy, strong etc. I get money before you think that I want that kind of lady because I'm broke. No no. I just want the kind of lady that will not take shit from me, straighten me up with some beatings and punishments if I fuk up. Who is sexually dominant and not cold in za oza room etc.

So, guys, you people should better look for that kind of ladies to marry. It will help to reduce problem in our society. If more men submit to the dominant ladies, vices will reduce in the country. True talk.

Make una prepare for my wedding! Red pillers keep off plzzzz. SIMPs like me are highly welcome to this thread and to our wedding!
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by ChiefSosa(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
African juju is real o

8 Likes

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
ok Good luck

Pro picture's?
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by youngreezy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Your name alone show say u be pussy ass nigga,but i believe say na cruise u wan catch sha,if your'e being real den u are a disgrace to manhood and on behalf of ur father,i disown u as a son..i spit on ur cuck tueh!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by NarcissistKing(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
So you're a sub. That's good.

Congrats!
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by NarcissistKing(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
African juju is real o

Nothing like that.
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by excell0001: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
kwontinue
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by ChiefSosa(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Nothing like that.
Lol, I know! Dude is just into BDSM. He should go get a Dominatrix.
I'm just surprised some people still want rough sex with the way Nigeria is stressful. Imagine getting home after a long day and then your lady brings out whips to start flogging you, just because of sex! God abeg oh

9 Likes

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmmmm cheesy cheesy
Somebody's son dey play with tear gas cool
You wan marry woman way go fit control you, you never see anything. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by pussyphilia(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
youngreezy:
Your name alone show say u be pussy ass nigga,but i believe say na cruise u wan catch sha,if your'e being real den u are a disgrace to manhood and on behalf of ur father,i disown u as a son..i spit on ur cuck tueh!!
you are just jealous
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by pussyphilia(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
NarcissistKing:
So you're a sub. That's good.

Congrats!
ThanQ
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by NarcissistKing(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
pussyphilia:
ThanQ

You're welcome. Enjoy the Domina. tongue

1 Like

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by pussyphilia(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmmmm cheesy cheesy
Somebody's son dey play with tear gas cool
You wan marry woman way go fit control you, you never see anything. cheesy cheesy
That's the best type of marriage and how it should be
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by NarcissistKing(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
youngreezy:

See this blockhead.
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by DaddyRochie1642: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
pussyphilia:
you are just jealous

Why do I have this strong feeling that you're in your mid Fifties grin
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
pussyphilia:
That's the best type of marriage and how it should be
best type of marriage ke?
Speak for yourself ooo cheesy
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by youngreezy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
NarcissistKing:

See this blockhead.
i quote another person, u carry am for head..me and ur mama hu be block head now?
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by cherryCola: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Why do I have this strong feeling that you're in your mid Fifties grin
He is in his mid-sorrows grin.

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by Afamsi: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mek I reserve my comment untill the day you will come here asking for advice on how to handle your wife, then I will comment my reserve

3 Likes

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by b3llo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ur moniker have perfectly described you.
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by NarcissistKing(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
youngreezy:
i quote another person, u carry am for head..me and ur mama hu be block head now?

Nigga was pained. BLOCKHEAD!
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by youngreezy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Nigga was pained. BLOCKHEAD!
pained?lmao,ur mama

1 Like

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by Jman06(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
This one must be the president general of Nigerian SIMPs association (NSA).

Siiiiimmmmpppp!

1 Like

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by brosom(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
This one don kolomental undecided

Chai.!!!!
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Are u marrying an African America woman?
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by Boogyman557: 4:12am On Nov 12, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by pussyphilia(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
best type of marriage ke?
Speak for yourself ooo cheesy
That s the best type of marriage for sane guys who want have decent family. They should just look for dominant ladies who are strong, beautiful, intelligent and submit to her. Truss me the marriage go last and the children will enjoy.

Too much freedom and authority for a man is not good for him, his family and the society.
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by pussyphilia(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Are u marrying an African America woman?
No sir

A Nigerian African lady
Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
pussyphilia:
No sir

A Nigerian African lady

Different strokes for different folks. If you feel comfortable there it's all good. That doesn't mean a person that wants something different is odd either. All the best.

1 Like

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by Bigpapi: 3:09am On Nov 15, 2021
pussyphilia:
Yes guys. I finally found the type of lady I want to marry. The boss lady herself. Not all this yeye weak ladies in naija.

I want to reverse what you guys consider as traditional African marriage where the man is seen as the head of the house while the woman is to be submissive to him. That type of marriage has failed humans. It is supposed to be the other way. That is the man is supposed to be the submissive partner while the wife is the dominant.

Since I have been looking for my type of lady and I finally found her! Beautiful, intelligent, aggressive, dominant, bossy, strong etc. I get money before you think that I want that kind of lady because I'm broke. No no. I just want the kind of lady that will not take shit from me, straighten me up with some beatings and punishments if I fuk up. Who is sexually dominant and not cold in za oza room etc.

So, guys, you people should better look for that kind of ladies to marry. It will help to reduce problem in our society. If more men submit to the dominant ladies, vices will reduce in the country. True talk.

Make una prepare for my wedding! Red pillers keep off plzzzz. SIMPs like me are highly welcome to this thread and to our wedding!

Efrebor U go wound o

Re: About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. by pussyphilia(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bigpapi:

Efrebor U go wound o
I enjoy being wounded by my dominant Alpha female.

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her / "I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick / A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.