Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash (34939 Views)

Shaibu Prayed For Omobayo Godwins To Be Higher Than Him, Months Ago / Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Ubdavis(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
U were simply lucky that it wasn't the type that happened to Leicester chairman.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by antidote06: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thos of u who thnks dat dis man is lying has very very small brains!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by ismail09: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ok it is siad that u are a pastor, so u want to use ur fabricated talk to preach Christianity, so as to achieve ur aim of CHRISTIANISING Nigeria. Heeeeenn

Keep ur relationship with ur Oga pastor within ur selves, no one is interested in ur pastor's prayer here..
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by kapelvej: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
hehehehe.

the rogue and his mentor are 2 of a kind, without shame and honour
Fear God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by StarryV(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
oyetunder:
Yes, and you went to hell to confirm the source of the News. You are a indeed a messenger of Hell.
grin
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by maputohq: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
inoki247:
Hmmm so u are telling me Sala dat is Plane Crashed offend God he should av consulted Pastor Adeboye before traveling..... ur followers will enjoy the story sha..
u spoke my mind bro. Was about sayin dah same thing
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by kapelvej: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Truefaith:
THIS IS THE TRAGEDY OF THE FAKE NIGERIAN CHRISTIANITY.

So the glory of the Vice President's survival actually belongs to Adeboye, not God?

The sooner the Vice President wakes up, opens his Bible and realizes the truth Mr Adeboye does not have any connection to the God of the Bible, the better for him.

Mr Adeboye works for the Anti-Christ: ask him to show you his COMBS, WOODEN STICK and CHAIR where he says his powers reside.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/08/20/pastor-enock-adeboye-reveals-his-miracle-wooden-stick/

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/09/21/pastor-adeboye-and-anti-christ-doctrines/

Sorry he is not mister, but pastor Adeboye
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Smony: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
pastors n brown evelop strategiz, where were you whn bokon haram, hunger, herdmen are killin pple? u ar nw prayin fr God protectn went u cnt protect d pple God gav u. u neva c anythin
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by freemanbubble: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
StarryV:
Psalm 14:1 and Psalm 53:1..... A fool saith in his heart "there's no God"
I'm not perplexed

Am not surprised
That is what you hypnotized children will always say
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by StarryV(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Am not surprised
That is what you hypnotized children will always say
Yeaah we speak the truth!
You need to know the truth too
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Nicoddemus(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
So you've survived to deceive more nigerians. Not happy about it
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by movetoca: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Don't worry next time we will see whether his prayers will save you. Everything is not about religion, Idahosa died through plane crash, was he not a man of God?
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Num07033711115(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Y buhari no follow you crash naow
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by DrLuv: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2019
obaival:
Fake pastor, you cannot see your own vision, another is even praying for your safety & it's funny to you. sad
if only you can read what the good book says about prophesies to apostle paul,prophesies that were not revealed to him of the kind of treatments he would get when he entered Jerusalem..you would not have written this.
there are prophets and there are prophet..prophets get levels.besides..adeboye exercised his spiritual authority over death on behalf of one of his sons...a thing a father will do..simple.
when u know..you know
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by dapillar: 1:10am On Feb 05, 2019
You and your other politicians refused to build or fix our bad roads but prefer to hop on a chooper to avoid the same bad roads you refused to repair my friend, this is karma at work.It is called NEMESIS !

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by DrLuv: 1:17am On Feb 05, 2019
movetoca:
Don't worry next time we will see whether his prayers will save you. Everything is not about religion, Idahosa died through plane crash, was he not a man of God?
you have written like some1 who takes pleasure in the death of another man.is it too wrong for a man to testify of being alive.you dont have your life in your own hands,some thankfulness should always be given to the giver of life.
a point of correction..achebishopidahosa did not die in a planecrashe,maybe the idahosa of your village sha..i no know.i only know of one global evangelist that was no more after a plane crash,eitherway the lives we all live must be purposeful and meaningful before we all pass away in the flesh,to the glory of His name
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by DrLuv: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2019
oyetunder:
smiley Some will not know they should have not typed their opinions. They hate God to the point that anything about Him irritates them. And to them, there are no true men of God because they know the imperfections of pastors. In their arrogance of ignorance, they do not know that none of the men and women God used in the Bible was perfect. If to you God cannot answer prayers, keep shut and play the God of your owners life.
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.believe me,that is how most may end up being abandoned as reprobate minds
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by TruthinAction: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Watch your back before they replace you with a Muslim vice president. Every sensitive position is now occupied by Muslims. Yours is the only one remaining.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 05, 2019
I beg make we hear word. Why adeboye no see the crash coming when he was prophesying rubbish. You better thank your God and stop sharing his glory with a con man.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by davoo203: 2:00am On Feb 05, 2019
Amen, all glory to our ever faithful God.
celebgistz:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has narrated how the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, prayed for him a day before the Chopper he flew in crash-landed at Kabba, Kogi State.

This is even as he revealed that his aged mother would have lost two sons on the same day had those on board the crashed Chopper died.

The vice president made the revelations at a Thanksgiving Service held at the RCCG, City of Grace, Lokoja, Kogi State on Sunday.

In a statement issued by Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity (Office of the Vice President), Laolu Akande, Osinbajo said Adeboye spoke to him after the Holy Ghost Service on Friday in Lagos.

According to the vice president, “On Friday, we went to (RCCG) camp; usually, I attend our Holy Ghost service. We came in very late from Akwa Ibom State. In fact, we arrived just in time for the grace at the end of the service.

“Thereafter, our Daddy in the Lord, (G.O) Pastor Adeboye, wanted to speak to me. He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that, and I explained everything; what I was doing on the campaign trail and all of that, some of the challenges.

“He then said, ‘I am going to pray for you.’ He said a prayer that turned out to be very interesting because usually, as you know, he doesn’t pray for long.

“He said ‘Lord God Almighty, I want you to protect this man,’ He said it three times and paused, then he continued. ‘You know how very dear he is to my heart. I want you to protect him.’ I found it very funny that he repeated it several times and then he prayed for favour and other things.

“So, when the crash happened, immediately it dawned on me that the Lord God had led him to say that very special prayer. And the Lord God Almighty delivered us in accordance with His word that, ‘even when 10,000 fall by our side, no harm whatsoever, will come near us.’ I just want to thank the Almighty God for His grace and mercy that has been so abundant in my life and in all of our lives who are here.”

Osinbajo who was joined by others on board the Chopper at the altar disclosed that his mother would have lost two sons on the same day had they died in the crash.

Those on board the crashed Chopper with him were Minister of State Labour, Stephen Ocheni, Femi Osinbajo, (VP’S elder brother), Special Adviser on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu and SSA Foreign Affairs/Protocol, Ambassador Abdullahi Gwary.

Others were Mr. Laolu Akande, (Spokesman); Dr Biodun Adelowo, Personal Physician; Mr. Doyin Adetuberu, Security Officer and Ayoola Oladunni, ADC.

Osinbajo said, “This is my elder brother, the same father, same mother. Our father passed on long ago, but our mother is alive. If both of us had lost our lives on the same day, that would have been an absolute tragedy, but God saved that from happening.

“We are truly grateful to the Almighty God and we bless the name of the Lord. And for all of you who are rejoicing with us today, your homes will be filled with rejoicing. You will not know tragedy; you will not know harm, all the days of your lives will be filled with rejoicing.”

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-TRENDING-How-Pastor-Adeboye-Prayed-For-Me-Before-Helicopter-Crash-Says-VP-Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by mhaztapraisesnr(m): 3:12am On Feb 05, 2019
Pastor Osinbanjo

U no fit pray yourself. .��

It is when the helicopter crash you decided to spread the news that PST. Adeboye prayed for you.. ��

It sounds funny.. ��
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by ofiko123(m): 5:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Glory be to God...
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by starem2004(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2019
freemanbubble:
And so
He should shut up
For every day we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die.

God did not give him a preferential treatment
His he better than sala that just died ?

God is not protecting anybody because there is no God
[color=#006600][/color]

My guy... Jesus loves you.... Find time to know him.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Antichristus: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Right thinking people would examine the immediate and remote causes of this incident, reflecting on what must be done to avert any future occurrences. Indoctrinated folks would seek and offer supernatural explanations and never learn from the experience. Eventually when the accident repeats itself, it turns fatal and the hapless folks would resort to “God giveth and taketh, blessed be the name of the Lord.” Awon oniranu.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by mechanics(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Wow, God is great
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by viyon02: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
antidote06:
so u thnk dis man made this made up?bettr repent.hes nt one of thos desperat politicians u knw!
you don't know much about politics, there is more to it than you see my dear
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by antidote06: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
viyon02:
you don't know much about politics, there is more to it than you see my dear
not this man,i can assure u.he is a very good man
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Antichristus:
Right thinking people would examine the immediate and remote causes of this incident, reflecting on what must be done to avert any future occurrences. Indoctrinated folks would seek and offer supernatural explanations and never learn from the experience. Eventually when the accident repeats itself, it turns fatal and the hapless folks would resort to “God giveth and taketh, blessed be the name of the Lord.” Awon oniranu.

your submission is a non sequitur.

most of the greatest scientists and inventors had deeply religious beliefs. a lot of brilliant folks who carry out forensic analysis on the causes of crashes today are still very religious.

your frustrations at the increments in strength of the Christian Church is going to be the end of you!
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by viyon02: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
antidote06:
not this man,i can assure u.he is a very good man
well he may have a good mind, but you can't have a good mind in politics it will be Corrupt
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by viyon02: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided.I believe. U beta believe and confess JESUS IS LORD."Behold ,He give His Angel to watch over U" There shall be NO LOSS" i will NOT LEAVE/FORSAKE U."His Angel encamp round about that FEAR HIM and DELIVERED THEM"
haaahaha I guess you are not a politician, so you don't really know what it takes to be one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh / INEC Website Hacked / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.