Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? (6433 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Eberechi24(f): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
canalily:
ebere, weakness is weakness, no matter your definition.
No, dear. My weakness is not your definition of weakness. Go the first page of this thread, you see that most pals tagged foolishness weakness. A man who buys things for a gf at the expenses of his family is foolish not weak.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eberechi24:

No, dear. My weakness is not your definition of weakness. Go the first page of this thread, you see that most pals tagged foolishness weakness. A man who buys things for a gf at the expenses of his family is foolish not weak.
yet you have not told us what it means to tag him weak man
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Eberechi24(f): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eberechi24:

To me a weak man/woman is who has no opinion of his/hers. One who can easily be manipulated.. they swallow every opinion without synchronisation. They're always afriad to air their opinion on any issues becauseof fear of rejection or condemnation. They just want to fix into certain standard-good In other words they are caged.
quote author=canalily post=75422658]yet you have not told us what it means to tag him weak man[/quote]
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Eberechi24:
quote author=canalily post=75422658]yet you have not told us what it means to tag him weak man

ok Eby, well spoken
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by harry2sexy(m): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2019
Well,lemme just say if you're emotionally weak as a man in 2019,then you better grow some balls cos the ladies have upped their manipulative skills.

Emotional intelligence is very important is finding yourself on this lonely path of becoming a man. I was in a church recently and the pastor was saying as a lady,don't put yourself down after having a child out of wedlock,you can still get a man to love you like that.

I laughed in my mind. Thay said,please men,wake up,the journey os far
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by LordKO(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Thank you for this, I'm particular about the different ethical leanings you mentioned, if the individuals involved is of different leanings, the relationship can't work out right?

If the man involved behaves in the leanings you stated, only in his relationships, but is totally different with other ladies, isn't that a mental problem? Or is it psychological?

How far! I was banned when I tried to provide you an answer to your question here the other day. In fact, it seems the anti spam program has been providing you with special security. . . Tell am say me no be intruder. lol.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
LordKO:

How far! I was banned when I tried to provide you with an answer to your question here the other day. In fact, it seems the anti spam program has been providing you with special security. . . Tell am say me no be intruder. lol.

Really?? I've been banned by anti spam before for postING in a thread and I didn't know what it means, lol, I think it's a malfunction though that spam people randomly.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Weak Man? by canalily(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Really?? I've been banned by anti spam before for postING in a thread and I didn't know what it means, lol, I think it's a malfunction though that spam people randomly.
lois

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Best Sex Positions For Better Stimulation And Stronger Orgasms / You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This / Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.