Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

How To Stop Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Masturbation (336 Views)

Stop Masturbation Before It Stops You / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Masturbation by Jesusmann(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Most youths and even matured adults still wonder if it is possible to quit this habit called masturbation.
They know that this habit is wrong because whenever they finish with the act, they feel very guilty.
Some ask God for forgiveness but still find themselves into the same habit repeatedly.
They pray and even fast but it seems to get worse.
If you fall into this category, dont worry, read on and I will show you practical means to stop this habit.
First, I want us to establish the fact that having the urge for sex is natural and not devilish.
God gave us this desire to procreate and also to enjoy AT THE RIGHT TIME. That means we must learn how to control this urge to avoid masturbation.
Understand the power of your brain; yeah, you heard me right. Science tells us that the brain controls the body. So to stop masturbation, try not to think about sex. When the thoughts of sex comes to your mind, think of something else IMMEDIATELY preferably the scriptures.
Updates coming soon....

(1) (Reply)

UN Calls For More Commitment To End Female Genital Mutilation By 2030 / Guys: Here Is Another Tips That Will Turn Her On And Make Her Beg You For More / Men Don't Want Singlet For Valentine's Day This Year Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.