Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? (1631 Views)

She Gave Me A YES On Her Birthday / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Chenzee(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
I am in a fix, and don't really know how to go about it.
I met this lady (Angela) before my POP (NYSC). she is breathtakingly charming and super-gorgeous, you wouldn't mind licking the ground she walks on. Because of her beauty and amazing character, I stayed back (after my NYSC) to do anything humanly and divinely (even jujuishly) possible to get her. The more I tried, the more she snubs me. She will sternly warn me to stop bothering myself coz it will never happen. I had to go back to the mirror to re-analyse myself. I'm not that bad na.
I'll always tell myself I ain't no quiter. Rather,I will gladly abandon any other girl for her, should she say YES.
Meanwhile, her friend (Jane) who always showed concern anytime she treats me like a trash would always tell her thus " Every lady will literally jump at the littlest opportunity to date this handsome guy, and you are there messing up". My head nearly burst that day wàlai. That was the beginning of my closeness with Jane. She's so nice and friendly and would always encourage me not to give up on her friend. She has this hourglass kind of shape and her smiles, can make you masturbate for a whole week.
The long and short of it was, I decided to ask her out, since it's over a year I've been waiting for Angela's reply. Then a dilemma struck.
They both said "Yes" on the same day (though I waited just five days for jane's reply).

Should you be in this situation, what would you do?
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ifijeh1122:
Please read below it

2 Likes

Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by ellapius(f): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
What is the title of the movie sir. It's so full of intrigue...... Let me guess " stucked lover"
Angela's beauty.......liar like u. Listen to urself again

3 Likes

Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Chenzee(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
ellapius:
What is the title of the movie sir. It's so full of intrigue...... Let me guess " stucked lover"
Angela's beauty.......liar like u. Listen to urself again

Lol...I knew people like you will show up....I'm dumbstruck at your naivety....
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by ellapius(f): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chenzee:

Lol...I knew people like you will show up....I'm dumbstruck at your naivety....
it's only naive boys that Carry their relationship matters to the public .let me ask u sir. Don't u have friends.guys like u in Ur neighborhood.or close pals to share this with.

1 Like

Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Chenzee(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
ellapius:
it's only naive boys that Carry their relationship matters to the public .let me ask u sir. Don't u have friends.guys like u in Ur neighborhood.or close pals to share this with.

Who says I cannot bring such pressing issues here? I can't recollect seeing any stringent restrictions. This is a platform where ideas can be shared. I see everyone as a friend.
The fact that I used "Me" does not automatically says it's really me.
In that case I'd ask you to PM me ur view on this. Since this is public.

1 Like

Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by baralatie(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
next!!!!!
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by ellapius(f): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chenzee:

Who says I cannot bring such pressing issues here? I can't recollect seeing any stringent restrictions. This is a platform where ideas can be shared. I see everyone as a friend.
The fact that I used "Me" does not automatically says it's really me.
In that case I'd ask you to PM me ur view on this. Since this is public.
undecided so its not you in the storyline?
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by dhebo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
You will lick the ground she walks on, I know you trying to form Romeo but that line is wack undecided.
To your issue y not screw both grin grin grin
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by dayleke: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lol......
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by dayleke: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
OP....

Na u sabi dem better na......
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by AfroBlue(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
( though I waited just five days for jane's reply)

there u go mr. op

and gain some wisdom in such matters wink

AMS = Alpha Male Strategies - Romance - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5001088/ams-alpha-male-strategies#75394251

Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Chenzee(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
ellapius:
undecided so its not you in the storyline?

Can you candidly give me your opinion....You Sabi attack ooo...What's dat?
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by val4sure(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
I don't understand
You mean the both said yes to a marriage proposal abi to a constant bleeping proposal till when you get tired of the pussy?

1 Like

Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Chenzee(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
val4sure:
I don't understand
You mean the both said yes to a marriage proposal abi to a constant bleeping proposal till when you get tired of the pussy?

Lol....I don't bleep..
Relationship that could lead to marriage.
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chenzee:

[/b]Lol....I don't bleep[b]
Relationship that could lead to marriage.
so sorry bro, I heard your joysticks isn’t working.
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by ellapius(f): 1:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Chenzee:

stay with the Jane girl .she loves u.if u get involved with Angela U ll be a slave to her needs .cos u are not her preferred.
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 1:20am On Feb 05, 2019
ellapius:
stay with the Jane girl .she loves u.if u get involved with Angela U ll be a slave to her needs .cos u are not her preferred.
Best answer OP Chenzee or Chi Fu or Tai Chi or whatever dafuq u bear!!!
Jane is the one who loves u!!!
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by ellapius(f): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2019
luminouz:

Best answer OP Chenzee or Chi Fu or Tai Chi or whatever dafuq u bear!!!
Jane is the one who loves u!!!
lol
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Chenzee(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2019
stupidity:

Lol....It's yours that's not working....Mine is a weapon I unleash but not randomly...
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Chenzee(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2019
ellapius:

Now you talking.... Thanks.
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Chenzee(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2019
luminouz:
Best answer OP Chenzee or Chi Fu or Tai Chi or whatever dafuq u bear!!! Jane is the one who loves u!!!
Lol...Wadafuq is wrong with ur fingers.... Nevertheless, thanks.
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chenzee:

give ring to them two or marry.jane
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chenzee:

Lol...Wadafuq is wrong with ur fingers.... Nevertheless, thanks.
tongue
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by irumole1975: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
stupidity:

Your name speaks a lot about you

may the joystick of the guy below me cease to work if he ever quote me
Re: They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do? by AONE555(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tales by monlight

(1) (Reply)

Politician Has Paid £2million To Have The Virginity Of This 23-year-old Model / South African Government To Ban Doggy Style / Gokada Bike For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.