Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? (29160 Views)

Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by cashmyles: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Elder0001:
I was really surprised to find out there’s an ashawo thread on nairaland hidden far beyond ordinary eyes shocked
Link below shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/47

Baba why u dy cast that thread. Soon d thread will be bombarded by kids.

Dunno why you dy pretend like you just discovered the thread, no be una create the new thread when the old one was closed because it was hijacked by kids

2 Likes

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by zabson(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
NW: Sokoto Zamfara
NC Kwara Benue
NE: Bauchi Adamawa
SE: Imo
SS: A/Ibom Rivers
SW: Lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by OyinO: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
amaniro:

Delta? the opposition is not strong in Delta. Okowa might, by a landslide.
It's a diff ball game
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Sadiqali24(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
I think Nasarawa for me, Governor Almakura is imposing AA Sule on the people which the don't like,in PDP we have the youngest candidate at age 41,so fight to the finish in Nasarawa.

1 Like

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Tizu(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guzel:
Abia... It will be a fight to finish between Apga and PDP.
PDP started by burning Inec office in Alex Otti's isialangwa local govt.
Is Alex Otti an Ngwa man ? Say what you know. He will win when it's the turn of his people; Arochukwu.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by abduljabbar4(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Kaduna of course where we are ready to send that short devil to Daura as house boy to Buhari.

Do you even know who he is running against? ipob claiming Northerner
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
wiseone28:
Remove Akwa ibom cos PDP is on life support from market women and 1500 bribe with printed T-shirt for them

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by imam07: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I think Ogun and Imo states would be toughest
Kwara apc has the most populous,loudest and threatening political slogan through out Nigeria. O to ge!!!

6 Likes

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by wiseone28: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Adanairaland post=75422773][/quote Each state for him own, just talking about Akwa ibom
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Humblega(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
I picked ogun ahead of any1.......

As it stands ogun is like 5 horse race.....who you see as favourite depends on where u ar currently.....move to another city, And see ur initial favourite position swings from ur observation.......

It is

Apc vs Pdp vs Apm vs Adc vs Adp

And all of them stands a chance ........

Worth a fight of d titans

Ogun governorship election is so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Omololu001: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
Kwara, imo and lagos

2008 naija used lexus is250 available for sale in ibadan
how much?
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Chilaka02:

shut up.. Pdp did what..

zombie party supporter...
keep quiet if abians are serious apga shd win abia
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Lovemaester: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=thornapple post=75421706]How could we expect any interesting contest with the shameful ways APC go about rigging?

Even the Devil is shocked at the way APC does things.[/quote

my friend shut up, because u were not alive when pdp was rigging election abi? u will be at the polling unit queueing up to vote before u know they will announce result in abuja. Nigerians can forget, this is why I laugh when people say they will vote out atiku in 4yrs if he is elected and doesn't perform because chief rigger will allow u
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2019
i think imo state
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2019
kereman1:
imo state, can't help but laugh at APC in dat state, the way rochas and inlaw will be humiliated, will be like sm1 that shit on himself in commercial bus.
roachas inlaw is in aa
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by amaniro: 12:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Tizu:

Is Alex Otti an Ngwa man ? Say what you know. He will win when it's the turn of his people; Arochukwu.

Otti is ngwa, Ikpeazu is ngwa. Ogah is Isuikwato
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Alezy(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2019
amaniro:

who is deceiving u?
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by amaniro: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Amaniro, political amateur. No Guber election in Kogi.

Election petition tribunals? it happened in abia state too. In fact the incumbent gov was sworn in 2016 but abia is participating why is kogi different.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by 0koyeeboz: 12:36am On Feb 05, 2019
amaniro:

Election petition tribunals? it happened in abia state too. In fact the incumbent gov was sworn in 2016 but abia is participating why is kogi different.

You think it's automatic?

What was the judgment of the court in Abia and what was the judgment in Kogi?

When was the last gubernatorial election held in Abia and when was it held in Kogi?
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by amaniro: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

You think it's automatic?

What was the judgment of the court in Abia and what was the judgment in Kogi?

When was the last gubernatorial election held in Abia and when was it held in Kogi?

All of them were held 2015. i remember then Audu and faleke James but audu died after the election. Wuruwuru they gave bello. Abia. Otti won but PDP manipulated it with their influence, all landed in court.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by 0koyeeboz: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2019
amaniro:

All of them were held 2015. i remember then Audu and faleke James but audu died after the election. Wuruwuru they gave bello. Abia. Otti won but PDP manipulated it with their influence, all landed in court.

Normal Kogi elections are in November not normal time. This is because Audu won a judgment in 2017 which necessitated nullifying Ibrahim Idris' election. Another one was conducted, Idris won and he took ANOTHER OATH of office.

Bello won in the Supplementary election held in December 2015 and he was sworn in January 2016.

There was nothing like that in Abia.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Niccoloimhotep: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Omololu001:
how much?
2.2m last sir
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by kjarikre101(m): 12:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Delta state should be there, because delta is already hot, they have been killings in effurun

1 Like

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Oweku: 1:10am On Feb 05, 2019
amaniro:

U know nothing about delta state elections.. Ogboru is a strong opponent..
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by DateMynd44(m): 2:03am On Feb 05, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Kaduna of course where we are ready to send that short devil to Daura as house boy to Buhari.
who are the we?.
OSU from Umauhia will you shut up and face your portopor region

1 Like

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by smokers: 2:07am On Feb 05, 2019
I will say Benue,Ogun and Maybe Imo

I served in Benue state George Akume has picked all the governors since he left power in 2003. now that Ortom has decamped to pdp it's a battle of the titans. in my opinion Ortom will lose because he is one of the worst governors in Nigeria maybe just behind Yahya Bello of Kogi.

Ogun State is unpredictable Kashamu,Triple A, Dapo Abiodun and GNI. this could be the most expensive state election in the history of Nigeria. I remember that in 2015 for the senatorial seat both Dapo Abiodun and Buruji spent over 400million naira on campaign and Buruji won.
Only God knows who will win this time.

Imo state looks tough cus of rochas,hope and Uche nwosu.

Kwara state looks secured for pdp while lagos for apc. I hope people from Kogi can vote Yahya Bellows out but it looks impossible. That's my 2 cents
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by DateMynd44(m): 2:09am On Feb 05, 2019
otokx:

God forbid
better pack your things and leave that state if you don't want to be counted amongst casualties.
Dey there dey shout God forbid
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by DateMynd44(m): 2:09am On Feb 05, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Ogbuorji of APC will win ebonyi state I don't know of the rest
Sharap
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by DateMynd44(m): 2:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Elder0001:
I was really surprised to find out there’s an ashawo thread on nairaland hidden far beyond ordinary eyes shocked
Link below shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/47
Upon all the WAHALA wey dey this world
Na ashawo matter full ur head.
Smh
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by pinkguy(m): 2:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Nassarawa state they will have first Christian governor in the state that why mad kaduna state government try to impose Muslim /Muslim ticket in kaduna state for the lost of nassarawa state
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by harwokunle1236(m): 4:59am On Feb 05, 2019
U are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Find Missing Safiyanu Amira, Woman Who Claimed She Was Kidnapped In Abuja / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.