Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

8 People To Win A Special Getaway In The #ifyouloveme Dare Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 People To Win A Special Getaway In The #ifyouloveme Dare Challenge (437 Views)

8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences / It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 People To Win A Special Getaway In The #ifyouloveme Dare Challenge by Goldyyy: 4:10am On Feb 05, 2019
The challenge is basically about you daring your loved ones to do something daring for you. The person your dared now replies to the “dare” with a video fulfilling your request.

At the end of the Challenge, TECNO will sponsor 8 people to a Valentine experience of a lifetime which includes, a Dinner at 5 Start Hotel, Boat cruise, Beach Side Picnic and Valentine Kit. While 4 People online will be rewarded with the new Camon 11 Smartphone. The Challenge will take place from February 1st – 13th 2019.

So, if you are ready to join in the Fun and show your loved ones how much you care and love them, follow the instruction

How to Participate Online

Step 1.

Visit the #IFYouLoveMe dare challenge post on TECNO Nigeria’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Pages

On Facebook: Submit your entry as comment under the pinned post by daring and tagging your loved one to do something daring for you in this format: @Ojola #IfYouLoveMe buy me a Camon 11 Pro for Valentine. #TECNOBlueValentine,

On Twitter: Submit your entry by replying the #IFYouLoveMe Challenge Tweet, daring and tagging your loved one to do something daring for you in this format: @Ojola #IfYouLoveMe, buy me a Camon 11 Pro for Valentine. #TECNOBlueValentine

On Instagram: Submit your entry under the #IFYouLoveMe Challenge post, daring and tagging your loved one to do something daring for you in this format: @Ojola #IfYouLoveMe buy me a Camon 11 Pro for Valentine. #TECNOBlueValentine,

Step 2.

For your entry to be valid on Facebook and Twitter, the person you dared must reply to your dare with a video fulfilling the dare using the hashtag #IfYouLoveMe #TECNOBlueValentine and must tag @tecnomobileNg but on Instagram the person you dare must reply by posting a video fulfilling the dare on his own page with the hashtag #IfYouLoveMe #TECNOBlueValentine and tag @tecnomobileng

The 2 MOST CREATIVE Dare and the responses with the Highest Number of Views (total across our social media pages) stand a chance to win a Special Getaway for 2 (2 couples i.e 4 people) with TECNO and 2 other Dare and responses with the Highest Number of Views (Total across our social media pages) will win Camon 11.

How to Participate Offline

Visit any TECNO Store nationwide, buy TECNO Camon 11 or 11 Pro win gift items and get a raffle ticket which qualifies you for the grand prize— a Special Getaway for 2.

You can also win a movie ticket and lots of exciting gifts online when you walk into any of our Key Outlet or TECNO Exclusive Store, and participate in the TECNO Valentine Dare by picking a dare from the dare box, do the dare, post online with hashtag #IfYouLoveMe #TECNOBlueValentine and tag @tecnomobileNg.

2 lucky customers will win a special Getaway for 2 (2 couples i.e 4 people) via a Live Raffle Draw that will be streamed on our social media page on the 11th of February.

Duration: The Competition runs from February 1st– 13th 2019.

For more details visit TECNO’s Facebook page @TECNOMobileNigeria, Twitter & Instagram: @tecnomobileng and the official forum-TECNOSpot.

Terms and Conditions apply

Re: 8 People To Win A Special Getaway In The #ifyouloveme Dare Challenge by psoul12: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Wow...I saw Bisola replying her challenge ...

I also saw another doing #pdpfallingchallenge

And people are also daring some artiste for other things.

Tecno knows how to reach out to people and the camon 11 pro has a nice picture quality as seen below..

Re: 8 People To Win A Special Getaway In The #ifyouloveme Dare Challenge by Rubiesangel: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is going to be fun. I heard some one has already broken up with her boyfriend because the guy responded to her dare to show who he would rather cheat on with with. Hahahahahaha
Re: 8 People To Win A Special Getaway In The #ifyouloveme Dare Challenge by Goldyyy: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Rubiesangel:
This is going to be fun. I heard some one has already broken up with her boyfriend because the guy responded to her dare to show who he would rather cheat on with with. Hahahahahaha
lmao.. I saw that too.. Hilarious!
Re: 8 People To Win A Special Getaway In The #ifyouloveme Dare Challenge by Rubiesangel: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
The guy sef for do am codedly na, maybe he was going to end the relationship anyway. lol
Goldyyy:
lmao.. I saw that too.. Hilarious!

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: 7 Proven Reasons Why Women Cheat / Xoxo / Nigerian Man Wishes Self Happy Women's Day. To Undergo Sex Reassignment Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.