Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (16323 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by jcross19: 6:11am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:

Pertinent question that he asked are not answered

Atiku should answer him
when KANU said buhari is a clone from Sudan you called him cownu but now you are masturbating for him.
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by jcross19: 6:13am On Feb 05, 2019
buhari have failed the country and is a big time failure.
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Maket: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2019
It will be easier for Atiku to disprove Nnamdi by raising his trousers and lifting up his lap on national television.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2019
we all know that the situation in British Cameroon before Nigeria’s independence in 1960. Ganye, which incorporates Atiku’s birthplace of Jada was the headquarters of British Cameroon, but following a plebiscite, it chose to stay with Nigeria, to be part of the Sardauna Province, while the other part, joined Cameroon.

moreover atiku's grand father can be traced from southeastern part of Cameroon

3 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2019
dannybrasky:
When he labelled Buhari Al jibril of Sudan,ATIKU was laughing,now that goal post don shift from Sudan to Patrick Mboma of Cameron. ATIKU is not finding it funny grin

This namdi kanu dey worry i swear grin
lol if igbo people carry your matter for head ehn, ur own done finish.. dats why dem gals sabi love person die..

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by SmartMugu: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku shouldn't have responded to this Nnamdi dude. It's appears Nnamdi needs to check his mental state. To him and those that listen to him, Buhari is from Sudan and Atiku is from Cameroon, next time he says his nonsense again he might end up saying Sowore is from Tanzania, Peter Obi is From Afghanistan, Ezekweli is from Somalia etc. Unfortunately, folks that should help fix his mental issues are the ones listening to him and hailing him. I hope he chooses developed countries like UK, US and Canada for the remaining people in Nigeria he hasn't verbally attacked yet with his nonsense talks. He'll be surprised to see only himself living in that nation in his head called bia....

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2019
vacanci:
Atiku Is Not A Nigerian By Birth But By Secession - NOT QUALIFIED TO CONTEST NIGERIAN PRESENT

According to our constitution, in order to contest for president, you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth. When Atiku was born, he was not a nigerian then until 1961 when his region finished a referendum and became part of Nigeria. The cable confirmed this today that Kanu was right afterall.

Atiku should be prepared because he was not a Nigeria by birth but by secession

https://www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanu-is-right-atikus-adamawa-was-in-northern-cameroon
his hometown in adamawa was part of Cameroon prior to his birth,he had his basic education there .....he even speaks French fluently

ATIKU is a Cameroonian

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2019
dannybrasky:
When he labelled Buhari Al jibril of Sudan,ATIKU was laughing,now that goal post don shift from Sudan to Patrick Mboma of Cameron. ATIKU is not finding it funny grin

This namdi kanu dey worry i swear grin
we have two foreigners contesting presidential
election in Nigeria

1.Buhari=jubril'al sudani from sudan

2.ATIKU =Mboma Mustapha al'camerooni from
Cameroon

grin
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by focus7: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku is a first class criminal that has though not master the art of perfectly covering up his tracks but wants you to go through the hassles of proving his acts.

Just as he was asking those calling him corrupt to prove that he's corrupt even when American government agencies gave glaring proofs he wants Nigerians with little or no resources to prove his corruption. Now he's calling for proof that he's from cameroon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Makito015(m): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2019
After the 1961 referendum, a part of cameroon which was occupied mostly by muslims decided to be with nigeria in which Adamawa was among the part while the other part occupied mostly by Christians decided to be with cameroon
There is a high possibility that Atiku might be from cameroon because he was born in 1946 and that was before the referendum which took place in 1961

2 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku don market for injury time to election.

2 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Can someone tell this Cameroonian normad to just remove his trouser and show us his right thigh? Why are we dragging this thing that can be put to rest in seconds?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
Atiku sef get time dey reply this useless idiot,He can only rant from distance ,make e come naija if e get liver na ,I wish his followers can just realize that he has failed by running away ...Coward of the highest order ..
Afonjazy!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by echodrum(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:
Atiku, it is no longer an obligation of Nnamdi Kanu to show further proof. If you want us to believe you are not from Cameroon, then do this:

Remove Your Trousers Publicly, Let's Confirm If You Really Have Tattoo On Your Asss, As Told By Kanu.

Until then, you are a bloody cameroonian.

May God Bless Ohamadike!
you who is typing, have you asked your mother where you are from? Infact the person you call your father is not actually your father. You were adopted by your mother.
Foolish followers everywhere. I used to support that Idiot called Nnamdi but now he is actually proving to me that he a complete psycho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Makito015:
After the 1961 referendum, a part of cameroon which was occupied mostly by muslims decided to be with nigeria in which Adamawa was among the part while the other part occupied mostly by Christians decided to be with cameroon
There is a high possibility that Atiku might be from cameroon because he was born in 1946 and that was before the referendum which took place in 1961

Judging by that he isn't eligible to contest since he wasn't originally from Nigeria,research had it that he was 16years before his part of Cameroon agreed to join Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Ray97:
show us your thighs jhor.. when he was firing and embarrassing bubu locally and internationally you and your party were making side comments. in fact some people from a part of this country turned it into a campaign song, others created you tube channels titled "jubril exposed episode 1...2...3".. they went as far as posting death certificates, pictures an even palm prints all in the name of exposing a non existent imposter. lol baba its your turn in fact they'll soon include your entire family in this matter... although i believe kanu is a crazy and desperate person, i wanna see how this plays out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

where is fanny kayode.. come and concur to this allegation
Im really anticipating the reaction of Fani and Reno who made tons of posts WRT Jubrin. They should come tell us what they think.

I'm sure they're too ashamed to utter a word given how they went about jubrin stuff weeks ago.

Bushmeat don catch hunter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2019
jcross19:
buhari have failed the country and is a big time failure.
Whi gives a fvck about Buhari? We love Ati'aku, we would like to vote for him, but first, he has to prove himself a Nigerian and not a Cameroonian. Let him remove his trousers and show us his right thigh. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:
I believe Nnamdi Kanu than Atiku

Nnamdi have never stolen our common wealth

Only played on gullible individuals
the monies contributed by igbos kanu chop am

2 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by fredoooooo: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2019
This is a fight between a Liar and a thief , ko Kan aye grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Emycord: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
Is Adamawa not in Nigeria anymore ?
do you guys have no shame. he is not a nigerian by birth, what kanu is saying is this that there was a referendum and atiku's people chose to become part of nigeria, so why can't same be extended to igbo's ? why force them into what they don't want? and remember that during 2014 conference one chief from his state stated that if they make him angry if will take his people back to cameroun where they come from. thirdly the place called adamawa used to be called gongola state before, it was changed to adamawa because cameroun also has a gongola state. bordering the same gongola state in nigeria. so to avoid condusion they changed our nigeria side to adamawa state pls check history kanu is 100% correct on this

5 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2019
echodrum:
you who is typing, have you asked your mother where you are from? Infact the person you call your father is not actually your father. You were adopted by your mother.
Foolish followers everywhere. I used to support that Idiot called Nnamdi but now he is actually proving to me that he a complete psycho.

5 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by oyeb15: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2019
in fact I googled d jubrin stuff but couldn't find any reasonable evidence to confirm Buhari as Jubrin despite d fuss from Reno, Ffk, saraki etc. Even Fayose with his big mouth didn't believe in it.

Now, d same man has come out with what can be googled online and relate with our constitution.

Kanu used d jubrin stuff to make Buhari more popular (in fact everybody want to see him).but this Cameroon issue can't help atiku

3 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
Is Adamawa not in Nigeria anymore ?
There is Adamawa state in Cameroon too.
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Meritocracy: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2019
FFK and others over to you
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by oyeb15: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2019
I hate Cameroonians d day they beat Nigeria in Nations cup final tru penalty shootout.

Ikpeba penalty hit d crossbar and bounce on d goaline but he kawomori

.After weeks FIFA said it was a goal but Song and his men have carried d cup leaving our handsome Oliseh in tears.

2 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2019
It's amazing how people dignify Nnamdi Kanu's lunatic rants.
This is just like his Jubril nonsense.
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
Im really anticipating the reaction of Fani and Reno who made tons of posts WRT Jubrin. They should come tell us what they think.

I'm sure they're too ashamed to utter a word given how they went about jubrin stuff weeks ago.

i tell u baba. They literally took it upon themselves to make it look as if kanu was right all along just to humiliate the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by martineverest(m): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
Atiku sef get time dey reply this useless idiot,He can only rant from distance ,make e come naija if e get liver na ,I wish his followers can just realize that he has failed by running away ...Coward of the highest order ..
hypocrites like u,were waiting for buhari to respond to jubrin saga

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Ghostwriter70(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2019
everyone with different theories.
If you have proof that he is from Cameroon, speak up.
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:

adamawa used to be called gongola state before, it
was changed to adamawa because cameroun also
has a gongola state. bordering the same gongola
state in nigeria. so to avoid condusion they changed
our nigeria side to adamawa state pls check history
kanu is 100% correct on this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by chikasky62: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku should not answer this Nnamdi KANU of a criminal
This is someone who is self centered and more concerned about his personal welfare. Do you know that the so called freedom fighter is an agent of the Buhari Government? Does his followers know that Nnamdi KANU collects million of dollars just to ensure that he destroys the mind of the Igbos(illiterate) into believing the rubbish that he says? Have they asked themselves how he managed to leave Nigeria? If Atiku is from Cameroon as he claims, then Nnamdi KANU is also not from Igbo land. Foolish and senseless freedom fighter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Problems Not A Matter Of Restructuring, Says Osinbajo / Akwa Ibom To Move Civil Servants Who Studied Education To Schools / Eid-El-Fitr: Police Deploy 3,200 Personnel In Imo As Tension Heightens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.