Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (16321 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Acetylene77(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2019
I personally knew atiku is from Cameroon

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku became a nigerian by the power of referendum stop misunderstanding my leader..

If there was no referendum Atiku would have been a Cameroonian or from another country

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2019
chikasky62:
Atiku should not answer this Nnamdi KANU of a criminal
This is someone who is self centered and more concerned about his personal welfare. Do you know that the so called freedom fighter is an agent of the Buhari Government? Does his followers know that Nnamdi KANU collects million of dollars just to ensure that he destroys the mind of the Igbos(illiterate) into believing the rubbish that he says? Have they asked themselves how he managed to leave Nigeria? If Atiku is from Cameroon as he claims, then Nnamdi KANU is also not from Igbo land. Foolish and senseless freedom fighter.
afonja unity better

all these yoruba Muslims on nairaland castigating Nnamdi Kanu.
is it a must to be in the same country with you
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Gforce2019: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
Is Adamawa not in Nigeria anymore ?

Part of adamawa is mixed with cameroun

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2019
chikasky62:
Atiku should not answer this Nnamdi KANU of a criminal
This is someone who is self centered and more concerned about his personal welfare. Do you know that the so called freedom fighter is an agent of the Buhari Government? Does his followers know that Nnamdi KANU collects million of dollars just to ensure that he destroys the mind of the Igbos(illiterate) into believing the rubbish that he says? Have they asked themselves how he managed to leave Nigeria? If Atiku is from Cameroon as he claims, then Nnamdi KANU is also not from Igbo land. Foolish and senseless freedom fighter.

Bro you lost it, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not a criminal, all of a sudden you guys are accusing someone who had stood his ground and is not thinking of compromising tongue tongue IPOB is not aligning with Pdp but pdp are finding solace ith IPOB.

As of 2014 IPOB made it clear that the were disassociating with nigeria while in 2015 Atiku left his political party pdp to align with the opposition party to defeat his own party lwkmd.

Atiku and co of the pdp compromised while IPOB is not even thinking of compromising shocked shocked Now between the two who is stable
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ferdybillion(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2019
I'm surprised at the level of illitracy in Nigeria
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Lush100(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2019
This political race is getting really interesting even less than 2 weeks to pres. election....i laugh is Spanish and Swahili.

buhari from sudan, atiku from cameroun, Fela, sowore and Co. begin to check your original birth certificate grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2019
The Lamido of Adamawa, threatened that in an event of a breakup of Nigeria, he will immediately move into the neighbouring Cameroon.

The session commenced with the Chairman, Justice Idris Kutigi asking for contributions on whether memoranda from the public should be accepted. The chairman granted the Lamido of Adamawa the floor to make his contribution; the foremost monarch began by lampooning the delegates for what he called behavior not befitting persons participating in such a high profile gathering.

“The larger part of my kingdom is in republic of Cameroon, and a part of that kingdom in Cameroon is called Adamawa state presently. So you see, if I run to that place, I will easily assimilate.”

Some delegates wasted no time in sharing their opinions on the Lamido’s comments.

Joshua Tumonudom, a delegate to the conference said, “I would rather prefer the North talking about a Nigerian interest.”

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ridbell01(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2019
jcross19:
APC is using corruption to deceive the gullible while they are parading most corrupt sets of government officials in the history of the country. last time they told people about corruption now people have tested them and know what they are up to is not going to be easy like that anymore. KANU is a fool that need attentions .
let your Atiku to remove his trouser to prove hes not from Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2019
So nobody knew about the referendum conducted in 1961 damn

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
So nobody knew about the referendum conducted in 1961 damn
we have many children in this forum,majority of them weren't born then

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Makito015(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2019
Judging by that he isn't eligible to contest since he wasn't originally from Nigeria,research had it that he was 16years before his part of Cameroon agreed to join Nigeria

But Atiku has lived in nigeria for years therefore be a nigerian citizen by nationalization

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nigerianization(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:

Tell Atiku to prove him wrong

Not ranting

You are a master of hypocrisy. When it was buhari's turn, what was your reaction??
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingsley10000:
we have many children in this forum,majority of them weren't born then

Lol how many of us were born in 1960 Yet we know about 1960 but no knowledge about 1961 lwkmd

Our educational system is nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2019
post=75425401:

Nnmadi Kanu is on NL o!!! cheesy

Register an account for Buhari on NL
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by kjhova(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Alhaji Abubakar Atiku is from Cameroon is what Nnamdi Kanu said. Same Nnamdi Kanu who declared that President Buhari is from Sudan.

Interestingly, the PDP "bigwigs" ran to town with the Buhari is Al Sudani story. Now that there own man is in the Kanu dock, what do we have? Silence!

Where is Fani-Kayode? Where is Ayodele Fayose? Pray tell, where is Mr Common Sense, Ben Bruce??

Dear IPOB miscreants, do you accept that your new crush Atiku is from Cameroon or that your great Ohamadike Kanu is a zombie??

2 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by BlazeAttai(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Please let's be sincere, because i wan't all the pdp to accept this simple fact in good faith..

Now that you people are calling Nnamdi Kano a CAWORD because he speaks the Holy truth by calling Atiku a Cameroonian, are you people happy with your life

When He(Kanu) said that Buhari is Jubrill from Sudan, you people were busy congratulating him without asking him to prove, calling him the wise one without consulting the oracle.
You people even went to Hell to find prove for yourselves...

What happend now
Do you people forget the road to Hell, to go and find out that Atiku is a Cameroonian?

3 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Mamabois77(f): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2019
oyeb15:
I hate Cameroonians d day they beat Nigeria in Nations cup final tru penalty shootout.

Ikpeba penalty hit d crossbar and bounce on d goaline but he kawomori

.After weeks FIFA said it was a goal but Song and his men have carried d cup leaving our handsome Oliseh in tears.
.... thanks for making us laugh this morning,ikpeba really mess us up then
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Johnny1013(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:
Atiku, it is no longer an obligation of Nnamdi Kanu to show further proof. If you want us to believe you are not from Cameroon, then do this:

Remove Your Trousers Publicly, Let's Confirm If You Really Have Tattoo On Your Asss, As Told By Kanu.

Until then, you are a bloody cameroonian.

May God Bless Ohamadike!
trash...

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by cnonyechi(f): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
vacanci:
Atiku Is Not A Nigerian By Birth But By Secession - NOT QUALIFIED TO CONTEST NIGERIAN PRESENT

According to our constitution, in order to contest for president, you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth. When Atiku was born, he was not a nigerian then until 1961 when his region finished a referendum and became part of Nigeria. The cable confirmed this today that Kanu was right afterall.

Atiku should be prepared because he was not a Nigeria by birth but by secession

https://www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanu-is-right-atikus-adamawa-was-in-northern-cameroon

Wat of Baba who is from Sudan
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Mankosi: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Why will atiku reply such an idiot. Replying him is simply making him relevant.
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by KoeChz(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:
Atiku, it is no longer an obligation of Nnamdi Kanu to show further proof. If you want us to believe you are not from Cameroon, then do this:

Remove Your Trousers Publicly, Let's Confirm If You Really Have Tattoo On Your Asss, As Told By Kanu.

May God Bless Ohamadike!
can you tell your father to remove his trousers in public if accused of same
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by KoeChz(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:

Tell Atiku to prove him wrong
Not ranting
you can go to court to seek redress.
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by livelymatilda22: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2019
echodrum:
you who is typing, have you asked your mother where you are from? Infact the person you call your father is not actually your father. You were adopted by your mother.
Foolish followers everywhere. I used to support that Idiot called Nnamdi but now he is actually proving to me that he a complete psycho.
Afonja unity beggar

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by KoeChz(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Kanu doesn't care abt Nigeria. He is only delivering to his pay master
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Pinkybush: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:
I believe Nnamdi Kanu than Atiku

Nnamdi have never stolen our common wealth

Only played on gullible individuals
You slowpoke...when Nnamdi Kanu made the same allegation against your lifeless, dry brain messiah, did u believe him? You are exactly as your senile dementia president.
sarrki:

You slowpoke...when Nnamdi Kanu made the same allegation against your lifeless, dry brain messiah, did u believe him? You are exactly as your senile dementia president.
sarrki:

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Classickj(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Who doesn't know the real Atiku has been killed a
long time ago.
Atiku was killed when he went to Dubai to
strategies on the presidential election. He was
injected with a poisonous chemical in an
undisclosed hospital when he slightly fell sick.
They actually cloned his face. I can't believe PDP
presented fake Atiku from Cameroon to contest
under their party.
We won't take this. Nigeria will burn by next week if
the imposter called Ati'aku from Cameroon doesn't
show us is real identity.

ATIKU =mbòmá mustapha abuboka al'camerooni grin

from Cameroon
ur father follow them go Dubai ni
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Classickj(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:

May God Bless Ohamadike!
have u seen d tattoo on is ass b4, Fool
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2019
BlazeAttai:
Please let's be sincere, because i wan't all the pdp to accept this simple fact in good faith..

Now that you people are calling Nnamdi Kano a CAWORD because he speaks the Holy truth by calling Atiku a Cameroonian, are you people happy with your life

When He(Kanu) said that Buhari is Jubrill from Sudan, you people were busy congratulating him without asking him to prove, calling him the wise one without consulting the oracle.
You people even went to Hell to find prove for yourselves...

What happend now
Do you people forget the road to Hell, to go and find out that Atiku is a Cameroonian?
Lol......ipob miscreants and pdp are confused now
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by fkj950ax(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2019
I think Nnamdi Kanu should be made Minister of Foreign Affairs. He like foreign nationality a lot
Buhari is from Sudan
Atiku is from Cameroon
Nnamdi Kanu is of Israel descent.
The entire Igbo people are from Israel...
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by echodrum(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Afonja unity beggar
Sorry my dear, I am correct nwa afo Igbo.
We must call a spade a spade. Spreading rumors and Incitement will not get you guys anyway.

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by itu404(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Who doesn't know the real Atiku has been killed a
long time ago.
Atiku was killed when he went to Dubai to
strategies on the presidential election. He was
injected with a poisonous chemical in an
undisclosed hospital when he slightly fell sick.
They actually cloned his face. I can't believe PDP
presented fake Atiku from Cameroon to contest
under their party.
We won't take this. Nigeria will burn by next week if
the imposter called Ati'aku from Cameroon doesn't
show us is real identity.

ATIKU =mbòmá mustapha abuboka al'camerooni grin

from Cameroon
My brother, there will be blood and we are ready to paint the whole place red , capture the seat of government hijack senate,if he did not show us his real identity. next week. Kanu will land in Abuja airport by Friday with his resurrected dogs you will see him with his flowing gown and bigger native fan and more ipob members brandishing the head of Buhari in short, you will know Kanu that he is the black Jews. as Natanyawun will be his side.[ SICK PEOPLE]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies / IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin / Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.