Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? (19584 Views)

A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Top Things That Take Your Monthly Salary Silently- Cotenant.com.ng / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2019
20th of every month however if the 20th happens to fall on a weekend then the salary will come on the Friday before the weekend. Maybe 19th or 18th.
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by bigiyaro(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2019
I will soon get outta this salary shit. some salary na life time bribery and corruption for you to forget about your OWN life.

5 Likes

Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by unitysheart(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2019
25th
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Hisgrace0001: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2019
My former place of work used to pay 15th day of the following month i. e 45th day.
What a wickedness of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by incogni2o: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2019
JeffreyJames:

So why not just say 4th, 5th and 7th of Subsequent month.

BTW that's all shades of wrong tho. Salary supposed come from 28th, 29th and 30th

Bro, Please Please Please

Take an IQ Test.
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by incogni2o: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2019
flowx:
Since July 2018. 25th or 26th one of those two days has never failed. God is my witness!

Please I Love your reputable company, What's the name?
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2019
ngwababe:
My own na whenever I see am,i go know say they don pay. No particular date, it comes ones in 3months!
Na your bf dey pay you?
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Adeinfo: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Didi2d:

It still happens where I work, till this moment I have no gotten my salary of last month. Its been so like forever, we have made complains but nothing change.

Come to think of it, its one of those multimillion dollar companies in Agbara.

Though their direct staff get their salary as early as 24 or 25th

I feel for you. But start making effort to leave the place so that you don't continue to build endless hope

1 Like

Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Maxcollins042(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2019
����
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by OhiOfIhima: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Anytime i fill my salary voucher at least from 25 my boss will be kicking me n be like dude u no won summit ur salary voucher. He is a very nice man

I like working wit that kind of man Walahi. my Oga is good too but I just like when someone tell me how work because the pay is hmmmmm.
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by hismond(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Lol, you lucky sef. My former workplace don't pay earlier than the 17th of the next month. But my present workplace, before 30th of the month you've been paid
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by basty: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2019
I receive my salary on the 15th of every month since 20years ago.

My company has never delayed my salary for one day except it falls on Saturday or Sunday times on the 14th in festive periods

1 Like

Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by verifiablefacts: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2019
JeffreyJames:

34th, 35th and 37th? undecided

What planet are you on bro?
you should know what the guy meant now,or you have never received a salary before ni??
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Anidora200(f): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2019
15th day after month end
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by charytea(f): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2019
Why do u want to know? U be Ole?
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by madgoat(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2019
ibrutex:
The question just pop through my mind am I the only one who experiences this my company pays around 34th ,35th and sometimes 37th of every month.

i know it varies depending on the company's policy,kindly share with others when you normally receive your monthly salary.

Stop saying rubbish. Nothing like 34th, 35th. Rather say the correct day of the new month. Smmmmhhh
You are even lucky they still keep u in that company despite ur low IQ.
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by JeffreyJames(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2019
verifiablefacts:

you should know what the guy meant now,or you have never received a salary before ni??

Not everyone works in the corporate world sir
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2019
chrispapi11:
Mine is on the 20th , if 20th falls on a weekend they will pay on the 19th ..

Best coy to work with
Are you sure we don't work in same coy ?
Federal or Private?
Mine is Federal.
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by JeffreyJames(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2019
incogni2o:

Bro, Please Please Please

Take an IQ Test.

IQ Test for what?

Because I don't work in a "Corporate" setting?

Mchew
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by JeffreyJames(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2019
onward4life:

So yu haven't heard of the 13th month

Trainee grin

No I haven't

Professional
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by banio: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2019
The real calendar month is February, which is 28 days. Salaries shouldn't go beyond 28th in a sane con3. Also every employer should be made to pay 13th month salary
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by parizzz: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2019
WATS UR BUSINESS WITH MY SALARY? DO YOU WANNA INCREASE IT?
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by patokenneth: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2019
ibrutex:
The question just pop through my mind am I the only one who experiences this my company pays around 34th ,35th and sometimes 37th of every month.

i know it varies depending on the company's policy,kindly share with others when you normally receive your monthly salary.

Who talks about salary when you can pay yourself.
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Virus99: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Adeinfo:
If you work for any company that pays salary in the new month, it clearly shows that the management have no regard for your welfare. I'm talking from experience. I once worked in an organization that pays salary haphazardly at times 3rd, sometimes 6th. It's just a ploy to keep you and to shortchange you. If you are paid at the new month instead of ending, you are missing a month salary annually. Most company that do this don't give staff bonus at the end of the year, they use the remaining one month as bonus for you and you will be happy for those of you that don't know mathematics. I started work June 1, I endured till December and resigned this January. Nobody should use me to climb up unduly. I'm young and promising....

Nice one bro.
God bless your hustle sir.
Your last sentence really got to me.
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by LASTMAN2018: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2019
KEK PAY US ON 45 OR 47 OF EVERY MONTH
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Toseenlove: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Adeinfo:
If you work for any company that pays salary in the new month, it clearly shows that the management have no regard for your welfare. I'm talking from experience. I once worked in an organization that pays salary haphazardly at times 3rd, sometimes 6th. It's just a ploy to keep you and to shortchange you. If you are paid at the new month instead of ending, you are missing a month salary annually. Most company that do this don't give staff bonus at the end of the year, they use the remaining one month as bonus for you and you will be happy for those of you that don't know mathematics. I started work June 1, I endured till December and resigned this January. Nobody should use me to climb up unduly. I'm young and promising....

This is absolutely true, Most especially those useless agencies companies.
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2019
pupsyd:

Please I want to know more about freelancing, and I all like you to be my mentor!

Freelancing is about being at someone else's service for an agreed period of time for an agreed sum of money. For instance, I'm a farm manager, I don't own a duty post in anyone's organization nor any assigned to me, my own is to manage the workers I deem efficient to give me a desirable end, I make sure your farm doesn't suffer from epidemic diseases or pests through certain preemptive measures, I make sure your yield is profitable and you have good volume of harvest to sell. At the same time I'm managing your farm, I may be managing another person's farm but it is up to me to ensure that everybody wins and not at the expense of my loss. Freelancing is of different fields depending on area of specialization and expertise, example is a computer programmer or a writer and some others like that but my area of expertise is farm management. But any freelance work you want to engage in, make sure you have deep knowledge of it so that your name is not tainted.

1 Like

Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by incogni2o: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
JeffreyJames:

IQ Test for what?

Because I don't work in a "Corporate" setting?

Mchew

No No No!

No Sir, Because you didin't understand the OP mean't 35th was 5th of new Month.
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by onward4life(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
JeffreyJames:

No I haven't

Professional

Yu welcome
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by Didi2d(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Adeinfo:

I feel for you. But start making effort to leave the place so that you don't continue to build endless hope

Yep
Thanks!!!
Re: When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? by equitorial1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
ibrutex:

By d 28th of each month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official / Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada / Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.