Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery (3645 Views)

Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull / White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Gossipninja: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2019
24 hours after being laid to rest, the ghost of late Mr Paul-Johnson was caught on a CCTV camera outside Ikoyi Crescent Cemetery, Lagos. .

The guards on duty had gone into the camera room to review the footage from the previous night, when one of them noticed the movement.

They thought it was the wind at first, until noticeable movement happened further into the footage. The only way they knew it was the body that had recently been buried, was because the burial plot itself was in a state of chaos.

The widow and children of Late Mr Paul-Johnson also confirmed seeing their late husband and father at home. .

According to them, he was annoyed at the way they were being mistreated by extended family members who had appropriated his property upon his death. .

He was back to rectify the wrongs done to his immediate family

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Forreellinc: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Where footage? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2019
If u are into events cinematography, u will understand. The camera sees a lot more than the human eyes av seen a lot especially during burial ceremonies/ graveyard...

I av alot to tell ... wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by falcon01: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2019
If as a responsible thinking adult, you believed this sh*t , you have gone far from idiot to complete potato.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by decatalyst(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2019
What is the title of this movie please?

Maybe i can watch and laugh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Davash222(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2019
Ghosts are invisible, can’t be captured on cameras.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by tuzeriouz(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2019
grayht:
If u are into events cinematography, u will understand. The camera sees a lot especially during burial ceremonies/ graveyard...

Wow....you must be using an obsolete camera

4 Likes

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2019
tuzeriouz:

Wow....you must be using an obsolete camera

Lol..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by fagbohun4j(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2019
African Magic.......... Live it Love it

5 Likes

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Tonyprisca: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2019
Wait!!!!! Na Lagos be logos grin grin grin
Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by ruggedtimi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
grayht:
If u are into events cinematography, u will understand. The camera sees a lot more than the human eyes av seen a lot especially during burial ceremonies/ graveyard...

tell us..i am very interested.

4 Likes

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by sunsewa16: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
I guess this a joke

1 Like

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Oyimzy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
grayht:
The camera sees a lot more than the human eyes av seen a lot especially during burial ceremonies/ graveyard...

Please talk to us

3 Likes

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Ozkar: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Smh... No video to backup your tale. Gone are the days when everyone believes a tale just because it is sensational.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by mu2sa2: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Forreellinc:
Where footage? undecided
Hahahaha, you want to see what does not obviously exist!

1 Like

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by yrex01(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
grayht:

and u haven't make money tru alot ur camera v captured tru YouTube. Yeye !!

1 Like

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
If you know you know
Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 06, 2019
grayht:

Please share
Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2019
They were able to interview the ghost and he was happy to tell them his name and why he came out..

1 Like

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by shadrama(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2019
op show us the video or else, all the ghost in that cemetery will pay you a visit at night. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2019
grayht:

Please tell me more

(1) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her / Decomposing Corpse Found In A Room Days After Death (GRAPHIC IMAGE) / Oba Of Benin Fumes With Furry: Eddie Murphy Banished From Benin Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.