Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull (1010 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Chaos As Ghost Is Seen Leaving Popular Lagos Cemetery / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by ArewaNorth: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2022
A 38-year-old man, Ebuka Enuma, was on Tuesday docked in a Yaba Chief Magistrates’ court in Lagos for alleged possession of a human skull.

Enuma, who resides in Bariga area of Lagos, is charged with unlawful possession of human part.

He pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Prosecution Counsel, ASP Rita Momah, told the court that the defendant committed the offence on May 13, at Amukoko Cemetery.

Momah alleged that the defendant broke into the cemetery and excavated an old grave and stole the skull.

She said that the defendant was arrested while trying to leave the cemetery.

The offence, she said, contravenes the provisions of Section 238 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015 (Revised).

Chief Magistrate Adeola Adedayo admitted the defendant to bail in the sum of N300,000 with two responsible sureties in like sum and adjourned the case until June 28 for mention. (NAN).

https://dailytrust.com/man-breaks-into-lagos-cemetery-steals-skull
Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by wis3(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Even the dead are not allowed to rest.

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by yuping(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2022
wis3:
Even the dead are not allowed to rest.
undecided the thing tire me oo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by Truvelisback(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Has Igbo taken over the Skullarship? grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by Biafrannuke: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Something smells fishy in the story.
He was not paraded and didn't confess to the alleged crime.

trust Dailyterrorist newspaper at your own peril on Igbo matter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by airminem(f): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2022
We know he was sent by one of those his fellow terrorist NK, who needs 200 of their own human skulls to bury one useless dead Ikoson terrorist killed by our gallant security forces in Southeast Nigeria
Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by Urheadmaster(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2022
wis3:

A 38-year-old man, Ebuka Enuma, was on Tuesday docked in a Yaba Chief Magistrates’ court in Lagos for alleged possession of a human skull.
He has been contaminated with Afonja blood tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by BKayy: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2022
Lol. Afonja wan disguise. Hahaha this was what they did with the Hausa bike men that burnt that Sound Engineer forgetting that the incidence came with videos
TVC attempted the same thing with Deborah's killing.

No be only "Ebuka Enuma" na "Ebuka Enugu"

Afonja head hunters. If e sure una, Post his picture na

7 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by Islandlady(f): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2022
Hmm even the dead will not be allowed to rest in peace!

But why is it Ebuka Enuma instead of sikiru undecided that is to tell you guys that all tribe practice ritualism in Nigeria
Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2022
When a goat that doesn't eat yam starts following the goat that eat yam, what next?!

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by Rastaramsey(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm even the dead will not be allowed to rest in peace!

But why is it Ebuka Enuma instead of sikiru undecided that is to tell you guys that all tribe practice ritualism in Nigeria

Fernandezisback again grin grin grin grin grin grin
Continue parading nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by pachigo001(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Afonja signature grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by Passionate888: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Igbo amaka don dey mine skull too? I suspected that it would only be a matter of time before they venture into it
Re: Man Breaks Into Lagos Cemetery, Steals Skull by Shaolin77: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Passionate888:
Igbo amaka don dey mine skull too? I suspected that it would only be a matter of time before they venture into it
Na Yoruba dey teach them, teaching Igbo's how to do bad things since 1820, you know something like this will never happen in igboland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer / COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli / Zambian Mother Kills Her Child With The Help Of Her Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.