Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) (16644 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Mtchewwww.
I have come to conclusion that you are not only myopic, but very hopeless....
We are talking of menace that is swallowing your people on daily basis which even international community can't do anything about it and you busy tagging me because of domestic violence. ?

If I had your type of shallow thinking, you would be receiving million mentions on daily basis..
You would have deactivated your account long time ago if you are active on crime section. But unfortunately for you, my reasoning is different from yours which is what it ought to be anyways.
Imagine your dp and your profile. I am Yoruba and a Christian but I must confess that you are a bigot.
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by AgamaHub: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
HM
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Mtchewwww.
I have come to conclusion that you are not only myopic, but very hopeless....
We are talking of menace that is swallowing your people on daily basis which even international community can't do anything about it and you busy tagging me because of domestic violence. ?

If I had your type of shallow thinking, you would be receiving million mentions on daily basis..
You would have deactivated your account long time ago if you are active on crime section. But unfortunately for you, my reasoning is different from yours which is what it ought to be anyways.
take it or live it baba Buhari is winning again
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by chukwumzurum(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
This vigilante something is just another thing.. Set of drunks that don't have regard for anyone.
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by chukwumzurum(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
take it or live it baba Buhari is winning again
Who's taking about politics. This northerners self.
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
People dont know the meaning of coma. Typical of Niggerians to throw words around in the wrong context
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
chukwumzurum:

Who's taking about politics. This northerners self.
didnt u see were she attack yoruba
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by Sabinenicer: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
See details below.

Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sirheny007:

grin grin It seems you're warming up for another spanking. I enjoyed every bit of uppercut she gave you on the other thread.
Let me go through the uppercut
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
post=75437619:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!
Both of you are taking things the wrong way mr man. What kind of DP AND SIGNATURE Do you have here also? Smh

Shut up. These people need to be kept i. their place
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Shut up. These people need to be kept i. their place
Ok sir!
Sorry o!!
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
I must have missed your uppercut @cyynthiakiss. Please resend then so that i could readcheesy
Re: Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
post=75442512:

Ok sir!
Sorry o!!

Not when i cant see them. I just came online and saw some deleted comments on my mention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released / EFCC Arrests Two For Vote Buying In Ogun Rerun Election (PHOTO) / 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.