Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady (30791 Views)

A Red Piller Member Finally Got Married. He Got A Responsible Woman / Now I Understand Why Don Jazzy Never Got Married! He Was Wise!! - Redpill / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Then you will never find a husband. what is she a virgin? grin
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Chipink(f): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
CreamyBanana:

shocked

chai. walahi, e no go better for that guy. na rat go jump his left ball, owl go chop the right one, snake go lick left eye comot, cat go scratch the other one comot.
bet why? why man go dey pose as woman?

Looooooolz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Yoighaman(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
She for just kuku put gun for him head, shoot am nau....
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by adanny01(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
She is not ready for marriage.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Plyzavocalz: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
So where is the trust in a sacred Union such as marriage...
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by ollymaye: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
If you like swear with OGUN, man go still cheat... last last we go beg for forgiveness
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by akinszz: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
did you know ladies have more tendency to cheat in a relationship? Did you know? Most men get more advances from women when they are married? You see that the problem is actually ladies not men.

It is immaterial. Just make sure you marry somebody you can trust not to cheat. There are loyal men out there.
Like me grin grin
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by mydavidorf: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
My dear, marriage is a school where everyone is a learner. no best student, no graduation, different problems for everyone, new lessons everytime, exams everyday etc. so, cheating is just one out of hundreds of challenges u might come across in ur marriage. If you swear because of cheating, what will u do about bad in-laws, witchcraft, sicknesses, financial crisis, bartering, etc. just pray that you get the right person at the right time.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by okk4sure: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Vince77:
What if he goes back later to Unswear?

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by seangy4konji: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mumu
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Radiant1020:
There are guys who won't cheat yet won't swear

The ones that will cheat will even cheat death itself after swearing ...
someone like me
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Dollabiz: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
mad people everywhere
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
celebgistz:
A Nigerian woman has shown that she’s not here to play when it comes to her marriage (although she’s not married yet).

Taking to her page to announce the measure she’s take to curb infidelity in her marital home, Nwankwo Ezinne stated that she’d ask her future husband to swear.

Ezinne says she’d ask her husband to swear, with her that whosoever, between the both of them, cheats at any point in their marriage, will die after seven days of cheating.

What do you think about this?

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-GIST-Before-I-Get-Married-He-Must-Swear-That-If-He-Cheats-He-will-Die-Says-Nigerian-Lady
I hope the curse or swear applies to her too undecided.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by galaxy2020(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hmmmmm...... I WILL DO THAT ONLY IF YOU ARE CERTIFIED A VIRGIN ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
mydavidorf:
My dear, marriage is a school where everyone is a learner. no best student, no graduation, different problems for everyone, new lessons everytime, exams everyday etc. so, cheating is just one out of hundreds of challenges u might come across in ur marriage. If you swear because of cheating, what will u do about bad in-laws, witchcraft, sicknesses, financial crisis, bartering, etc. just pray that you get the right person at the right time.
You just gave the best advice

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by LOVEGINO(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
My dear u better marry ursef grin
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
celebgistz:
A Nigerian woman has shown that she’s not here to play when it comes to her marriage (although she’s not married yet).

Taking to her page to announce the measure she’s take to curb infidelity in her marital home, Nwankwo Ezinne stated that she’d ask her future husband to swear.

Ezinne says she’d ask her husband to swear, with her that whosoever, between the both of them, cheats at any point in their marriage, will die after seven days of cheating.

What do you think about this?

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-GIST-Before-I-Get-Married-He-Must-Swear-That-If-He-Cheats-He-will-Die-Says-Nigerian-Lady
Excellent! I am on your side on this. But it would be a grave sin if you deny your prospective future hubby sex for once throughout your marital life after both swearing to the oath.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by deewhydoski(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Olopa ewo te pe
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by profilemessages: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
be deceiving yourself. if he give you money very well. you are even the one that will invite your friends to your house for threesom3
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by thegoodone1234(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
has she slept with married man before? if yes, her husband will sleep with girls
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by akdjr(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Na ghost you de look for so.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by GoldHorse(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ha?! Die ke?! Ki lagbe, ki leju?!!!

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by noble2faith(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Radiant1020:
There are guys who won't cheat yet won't swear

The ones that will cheat will even cheat death itself after swearing ...

Y u con fine like fine malato? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by koyeni(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can easily do this.. She's d 1 i pity
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by jtjohn(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
did you know ladies have more tendency to cheat in a relationship? Did you know? Most men get more advances from women when they are married? You see that the problem is actually ladies not men.

It is immaterial. Just make sure you marry somebody you can trust not to cheat. There are loyal men out there.

I just fell in love with what you wrote....kudos dear
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by FaroukM(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hmm...na girls like this always fall into the trap of players...the guy will swear, after getting what he wants. Then dump you...
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Another dumbass gal making noise
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
hmmmmm, that won't curb cheating.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by frozen70(f): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Young lady, don't make that mistake because you are likely to be a victim of what you swear to.

Men are not and never faithful
A man can only be faithful if he has the fear of God

Men have the ability to fall in love with three different woman and still manage and handle the emotions that goes with it

But women have only one chance of giving love, once they have another guy it will prove itself either by action or attitude

I am not supporting them but nature designed it do for them

Thatowhy you see them marrying a beautiful wife and still date

Don't go and kill yourself because marriage is a different institution where your certificate is given to you before admission

That means endless studying
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by vikstandon(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
delectablegyal:

Did you just say u will Bleep me...Sorry I am a virgin and wish to remain that way till I get married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.