Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings (31058 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by tfash96(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
If u like buy her golden house for ring road for Ibadan.If she dey among most of our stupid girls she go still cheat on ur destiny
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by hisexcellency34: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
The lady will soon run away
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by emmyreb(f): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Not making sense to me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Gforce2019: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Broke guys are already angry. grin
Congrats babe.

Lord of the rings is speaking....
Don't worry , I will add another one with the one various dudes has already dumped on you...

Olosho somebody!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
it seems Nigerian men are getting foolish every day, the mentality to impress a woman with gifts is just alarming this is the same woman that will close her pussy and start wearing two tight underwears when she captures you with marriage. God Pls forgive that idiot, he doesn't know what he is doing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by skyhighweb(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
emmyreb:
Not making sense to me
likee wise. e for just buy 5 self
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Newznow: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Broke Guys Association (BGA) will not like this grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Akuruoulo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
They didn't even fit those hands
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by ElsonMorali: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lord of the RINGS
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Saintsami(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Did u knw what the 3 rings means. 1st means: will u marry me 2nd means: stay away from men 3rd means: thunder will fire u if u go near men
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by clemj2020(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Okay ooo

Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Ximenez(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dyt:
cry cry cry cry cry cry

Future hubby
Sapphire
You still single like this shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Gofwane(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Roasted plantain fingers cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by NkayStory(f): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Congrats babe.

I agree ..Any sort of affluence from male to females breaks their heart

..but three rings is going over-board..

One diamond ring is okay for me grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Preshy561(f): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
NkayStory:

I am fine with one grin

Lol. Na to sell the other two. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by NkayStory(f): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Na to sell the other two. grin

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by gift2xl: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
MARRIAGE IS NOT ROOTED BY RING.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
NkayStory:

ur husband go suffer for ya hand sha
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
NkayStory:

no men give a damn, even the riches in the world cannot Bleep all pussy and cannot stop every one from having pussy available to the them, the only heart broken has nothing to do with broke guy but those who have experience ungrateful experience from impressing , they know where most lady ended after being impressed. I have given a lady 120k for Xmas only to see her throwing nyansh dancing in the club with a guy who claimed they go together from their area, saw the post on intagram, I no wait for further story. I break the relationship. Funny, the lady even go with my own money self and even termed the guy useless guy when explaining herself but I no hear words , that's medicine after death, I don break ,I don break

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by NkayStory(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
no men give a damn, even the riches in the world cannot Bleep all pussy and cannot stop every one from having pussy available to the them, the only heart broken has nothing to do with broke guy but those who have experience ungrateful experience from impressing , they know where most lady ended after being impressed. I have given a lady 120k for Xmas only to see her throwing nyansh dancing in the club with a guy who claimed they go together from their area, saw the post on intagram, I no wait for further story. I break the relationship. Funny, the lady even go with my own money self and even termed the guy useless guy when explaining herself but I no hear words , that's medicine after death, I don break ,I don break

Lol okay smiley....but you didnt have to take me so serious you kmow.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Martinez39(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Congrats babe.
Tiger dey sleep, go dey wake am. You are shaking tables. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Bromine67(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nonsense. Girl wey go still cheat on you with reverse cow girl with another dude

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
She deserves it. Looking at her lips, she is a pro at BJ and predatory bedmatics.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
iyke926:

This is waste of money na. Black man no dey get sense at times

He didn't waste any significant money. No single diamond in thoes rings..

Just some black black nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A Nigerian man got quite extra as he proposed to his girlfriend with '3 diamond rings', sweeping her off her feet and also getting a big 'YES'. 

Instagram user @_komee who shared the story of the Nigerian man who proposed to his girlfriend with '3 diamond rings', wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/05/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-3-diamond-rings/

Where are the diamonds??
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Dollabiz: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
madness
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Capensis:
She deserves it. Looking at her lips, she is a pro at BJ and predatory bedmatics.
You can tell all that by looking at her lips?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by aboki80(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
how u take kno self. undecided I feel like killing myself here.cux my own problm is not up to 100k abt anoda niggar spend millions for oloshe
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by skukimania(f): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Zuorom:
And the marriage will crash in three months o sad

Here comes the prophet of doom.
Hian!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Yoruba Terms Of Endearment / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.