Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings (31060 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
BornagainThief:
You can tell all that by looking at her lips?

Absolutely. Any organ that is not used rots away. Any muscle constantly exercised is built up.

It's biology.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Phoenix111: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ladies & their fake lifestyle, so d rings wey she dey try check 4 gallery don become proposal material, ok oo kontinu....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A Nigerian man got quite extra as he proposed to his girlfriend with '3 diamond rings', sweeping her off her feet and also getting a big 'YES'. 

Instagram user @_komee who shared the story of the Nigerian man who proposed to his girlfriend with '3 diamond rings', wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/05/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-3-diamond-rings/

D
I m not interested in the gold ring, my concern is that fresh thing I m seeing between her two legs. That place go sweet die. ���
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
dull rings
..abi oo..d first ring from d right even look rusted..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Dreew(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Well...she's a beauty. This is what the average nigerian man wants. A beauty.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

"BROKE GUYS", "FREE MONEY" AND "FOOD" MUST BE THE ONLY THINGS IN YOUR HEAD.

WHY DIDN'T RONALDO, MESSI, OR RAMOS THREE OF THE RICHEST STARS ON THE PLANET ENGAGE THEIR GIRLS WITH THREE RINGS AT ONCE DESPITE ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE?

WE WOULD TAKE YOUR "BROKE BOYS" CHAT SERIOUS THE DAY YOU AFFORD YOUR OWN HOUSE AND BUY YOUR OWN CAR, AND ALSO BE CAPABLE OF PROVIDING FOR PEOPLE THROUGH ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS. BUT UNTIL THEN KEEP BEGGING FOR AIRTIME AND ASKING RANDOM MEN FOR FAVOURS ON FACEBOOK.

POOR GIRL.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Capensis:

Absolutely. Any organ that is not used rots away. Any muscle constantly exercised is built up.

It's biology.
lol the kingdom of God suffer violence grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Doesn't make sense, but good for them.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Dyt(f): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ximenez:
You still single like this shocked

Yes
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Ximenez(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dyt:

Yes
cheesy cheesy
Well, since you already mentioned Sapphire. I'm sure some guys that are interested in you but only have Silver and Gold will hold back.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by gonkin(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A Nigerian man got quite extra as he proposed to his girlfriend with '3 diamond rings', sweeping her off her feet and also getting a big 'YES'. 

Instagram user @_komee who shared the story of the Nigerian man who proposed to his girlfriend with '3 diamond rings', wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/05/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-3-diamond-rings/

Lol no be only diamond ring. Looks zirconia glued to copper conductor
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Dyt(f): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ximenez:
Well, since you already mentioned Sapphire. I'm sure some guys that are interested in you but only have Silver and Gold will hold back.

Oh well
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
BornagainThief:
lol the kingdom of God suffer violence grin grin

God is just a word. I am sure you meant it that way. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by porshie(f): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
so I should fry sand?

*sighs heavily*
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by nickxtra(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
ebusnwaoma:

Pls, where can I get diamond ring buy in Abuja? It's urgent, pls
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oh shut up. Does anything that you wrote up there take away from the brokeness that is infecting most Nigerian men? Why not focus on the gender that was created to provide and bring money in. Jeez
CAPSLOCKED:

"BROKE GUYS", "FREE MONEY" AND "FOOD" MUST BE THE ONLY THINGS IN YOUR HEAD.

WHY DIDN'T RONALDO, MESSI, OR RAMOS THREE OF THE RICHEST STARS ON THE PLANET ENGAGE THEIR GIRLS WITH THREE RINGS AT ONCE DESPITE ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE?

WE WOULD TAKE YOUR "BROKE BOYS" CHAT SERIOUS THE DAY YOU AFFORD YOUR OWN HOUSE AND BUY YOUR OWN CAR, AND ALSO BE CAPABLE OF PROVIDING FOR PEOPLE THROUGH ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS. BUT UNTIL THEN KEEP BEGGING FOR AIRTIME AND ASKING RANDOM MEN FOR FAVOURS ON FACEBOOK.

POOR GIRL.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by CAPSLOCKED: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Saffi:
Oh shut up. Does anything that you wrote up there take away from the brokeness that is infecting most Nigerian men?
WHEN CAN WE START TALKING ABOUT BROKE AND IRRESPONSIBLE WOMEN WHO ARE HIGHER IN NUMBER BOTH IN NIGERIA AND EVERYWHERE ELSE?

Saffi:
Why not focus on the gender that was created to provide and bring money in. Jeez
CROOKS LIKE YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOUR GENDER WAS MADE TO BE FOREVER USELESS TO THE HUMAN RACE ONCE CHILDBEARING IS EXCLUDED.

I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR YEARS GIRL, TALKING POO ABOUT MALE FOLKS IS THE OXYGEN YOU BREATHE SO BE PREPARED TO ROLL IN MUD WATER WITHOUT ME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Are you sure you love her?

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by emmyreb(f): 1:33am On Feb 06, 2019
skyhighweb:
likee wise. e for just buy 5 self
I tell you
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by mozona(m): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2019
so three rings means a big yes or three yes, rubbish, congrat anyway.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by skyhighweb(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
emmyreb:

I tell you
lol yeye people
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Phoenix111:
Ladies & their fake lifestyle, so d rings wey she dey try check 4 gallery don become proposal material, ok oo kontinu....

Hey man! Saw your e-mail and I have replied to it. Kindly reply ASAP. Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / Yoruba Terms Of Endearment / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.