Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition (71410 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Finland(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Pastor Adeboye right now..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
sonnie10:
She is just childish. Not everything you say on national tv or social media.
surprised that she should say that. that's childish seriously. just look at how money made her to something that could have been private
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by sonofElElyon: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
If you don't cherish her for ever God will punish you o!

Shibaraba:
See as virginity waste

I married my wife a virgin
And she was 30

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by philisan: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
aba
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by papyskinsy: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
why am I having this feeling that bbnaija will pick her.. she's good fr business.. and she wil do anything dat wil entertain de audience.. wink lobatan.. best f luck ma grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by klever18(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
which kind human being this one be. no shame at all

I pray make u know enter d house.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by salbis(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
See as virginity waste

I married my wife a virgin
And she was 30
I married mine at the age of 27. I cherish her so very much.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Bromine67(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere as if you’ll won’t do the same

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by larryking540: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Some ladies be forming church girl but deep down, they aren't any better.... SMH undecidedundecided.....being a church girl isn't a guarantee....

Church girl is just a name, some church girl worst pass club house girls,
But when day hold d mic, u will think day are gods right hand daughter
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Not very bright, is she?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by stagger: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
A lot of people in church have no single respect for their Creator and their roles in His house. Imagine this one who is supposed to be serving in the House of the Lord, talking this kind of trash. These are the people who will betray their faith for 30 pieces of silver. Truly, you cannot serve God and mammon.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by oluakin08: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mama say don't trouble nobody
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by oluakin08: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Finland:
Pastor Adeboye right now..
u no well ����
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by larryking540: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
sonofElElyon:

If you don't cherish her for ever God will punish you o!

salbis:
I married mine at the age of 27. I cherish so very much.

Na competition, virginity or nno virginity, a woman dat is good is good, who is bad is bad, virginity does not cover any thing, . I just came out from such a virginity relationship few days ago, and I can say, if u want to marry a lady check how the mother treat the father, dat is copy u are bring to ur own hux, if na mama way like to control e husband, then expect it too,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Dollabiz: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
so.many brats out there
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nickymezor(f): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Her life, her biz
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
See as virginity waste
I married my wife a virgin And she was 30
You are sooo lucky,

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by dododawa1: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Someone will say, she is YORUBA Muslim now
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by LordCenturion(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
She can do anything, actually,baba adeboye will understand since a lots of money is involved, and RCCG must have their own share,because she must sow a seed out of that money....
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Fourwinds: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shampoo77:
Total rubbish. Any evidence to show that she is a worker in the RCCG pls? Useless post from a useless poster boy.
please listen to the video... It is attached and on YouTube

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by GenFunction: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
religious misfits
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nickymezor:
Her life, her biz
meeennnhhh dat virginity thing eeennnh.... She don dey slam since...

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Too much hype. This years BBN will suck.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Who no know say girls go do their all for a pack of indomie, BBN too much sef
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Celebrityblog:
A female RCCG worker who participated in the Big Brother Naija 2019 audition is currently trending.

The Redeemed worker caused a controversy with all she said during an interview.

She was asked about why she is participating in the BBNaija 2019 Audition. She said she left everything she was doing, that she even left her duty as a Redeemed Church worker for the audition.

Then the interviewer asked her if she doesn't think BBNaija is ungodly as many think.

She said NO!!!!! That age doesn't care.

After all that she's not a Virgin so she can do whatever she likes at the BBNaija house.

She said she is very much willing to do anything just to get into the BBNaija house.

When the interviewer told her this years prize money is N45M, the Redeemed worker couldn't control her excitement and exhilaration.

Thefamousnaija hopes that her church will not sack her after seeing this viral video....

Watch the trending controversial video HERE and see reactions after the cut.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/rccg-female-worker-at-bbnaija-2019.html?m=1
She is a disgrace to the Christian faith I hope her parish suspend her soonest. angry angry
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nickymezor(f): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fourwinds:
meeennnhhh dat virginity thing eeennnh.... She don dey slam since...
may be ... She no send at all
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Celebrityblog:
A female RCCG worker who participated in the Big Brother Naija 2019 audition is currently trending.

The Redeemed worker caused a controversy with all she said during an interview.

She was asked about why she is participating in the BBNaija 2019 Audition. She said she left everything she was doing, that she even left her duty as a Redeemed Church worker for the audition.

Then the interviewer asked her if she doesn't think BBNaija is ungodly as many think.

She said NO!!!!! That age doesn't care.

After all that she's not a Virgin so she can do whatever she likes at the BBNaija house.

She said she is very much willing to do anything just to get into the BBNaija house.

When the interviewer told her this years prize money is N45M, the Redeemed worker couldn't control her excitement and exhilaration.

Thefamousnaija hopes that her church will not sack her after seeing this viral video....

Watch the trending controversial video HERE and see reactions after the cut.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/rccg-female-worker-at-bbnaija-2019.html?m=1
She is a disgrace to the Christian faith I hope her parish suspend her soonest. angry angry.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by frikmon: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Abeg make una leave the girl alone..na only God knows who dey serve am in truth and spirit.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by damocool(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is not laughing matter, and it's not her fault, when your pastors preach eternal security, what would you expect anyone under such people behaves.. She even bragged to be a worker, it really shows the state of the church she attends.. Holiness is a practical thing, I wouldn't know how she's holy and wouldn't reflect in her personality... May God help our religious leaders..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.