Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition (71416 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by mechanics(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
hmmmmm, she's not fit to be called a worker in the house of God.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by asawanathegreat(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
That is what Money can turn someone into
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Jeromejnr(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bukasint:

Within the context of anything dude!!!! Don't just single out sex as a stand. She said anything and that has a limit. Now turn the table to ask her if she can kill herself the answer will be NO. So let's not judge her too quickly by saying she is for sex. Their is limit to anything she can do as directly said pls.

If she isn't for sex why did she mention she wasn't a virgin?
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by arrestdarrester: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
She is not a Redeemed worker full stop
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by sonofElElyon: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
You are missing the point bro.. No one is saying virginity is the only thing that makes a virtuous woman... Read proverbs chapter 31... Now a question for you.. Which would you like to marry: a virgin with good character or a lady very sexually active with previous boyfriends but with good character?

larryking540:

Na competition, virginity or nno virginity, a woman dat is good is good, who is bad is bad, virginity does not cover any thing, . I just came out from such a virginity relationship few days ago, and I can say, if u want to marry a lady check how the mother treat the father, dat is copy u are bring to ur own hux, if na mama way like to control e husband, then expect it too,

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by princehinnex: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
I assume this as an act of desperation and ignorance imagine because of money and fame in quote she decided to state her woes and all of her that God help Nigeria
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Uchimah: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
By their fruit we shall know them. After, Judas by his inclination willed himself to the ministry of betraying Christ, and Jesus counted him among the disciples until his mission was accomplished. Do you know her ministry? People are proud of their foolishness.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by wisekings: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
childish Yoruba girl....they no dey get sense
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Lord have mercy......

Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by OpTiX45: 1:07am On Feb 06, 2019
She wan go there go Bleep...see wetin money dey cause
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by 4Mea: 1:26am On Feb 06, 2019
nothing new here...if we can look into this...most past nominees came from one church denomination or anoda and i bet dey where not virgins.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Siscooh: 1:46am On Feb 06, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
No be today redeem girls dey fvck big prick like say tomorrow no dey. When it comes to fvck fvck, COZA takes the lead then winners then redeem.
You have no proof!!
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Siscooh: 1:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Ray97:
lol.. why am i typing kiki osibanjos name.. kaii oo
Criminal!! Go I beg! Kai
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by awoluyi(m): 6:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Gforce2019:
Many are called ; few are choosen ...

Honestly, this lady has lost her salvation for long....she is just hanging around church people but she has gone back to the world...

How I wish I can reach her...

What a shame!

You mean the world has swallowed the church or the church has gone back to the world!
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by pode(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2019
I don't have any problems with her saying she's not a virgin because it's your life but my concern is if at the end of the day the so called bbn did not pick her, how is she going to face the church and her parents, even if she change church the church she will go to will still be using the same eyes to look at her, not everything you say in public my sister
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
See as virginity waste
I married my wife a virgin And she was 30
I feel you bro. Who no know, no go know.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Dinny1(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2019
The situation of things in this country is really alarming, and not just wit the comment made by that lady, but with the extent some youths are willing to go, damming all consequences ..... God help us.
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Lol, RCCG worker my foot. The funniest thing is that when you see a member from redeem, they want you to see them as over-holy. Believe me, they are the worst Christians I have ever met, both old and young. Example is Osinbajo. They live a crazy fake like and they are perfect pretenders
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Lol, RCCG worker my foot. The funniest thing is that when you see a member from redeem, they want you to see them as over-holy. Believe me, they are the worst Christians I have ever met, both old and young. Example is Osinbajo. They live a crazy fake life and they are perfect pretenders
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Boyestical777: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Her name na titi now and she stays in festac town
Re: I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Zuorom:
Her parents will be ashamed right now but if she manages to get in and win the 45 million, all her sins will be forgiven
gbam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.