Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? (2586 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by kemisuga(f): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
It's necessary you visit and help him do some things in the house. May be help him with cleanings and cooking. And if you scared of temptation, you can go along with your junior sister/brother/neighbour.

Regards
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by sirt1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
funkybaby:

after dem don do introduction?  undecided thats leaving it too late oh.

anyways, to each their own.

if na me:before we get to that phase of our loff, i will check the length, width, breadth, weight of the prick to be very sure it meets my specs.  grin  cool

hehehehehehhe---------e be like say u go like dick well well ooo

honeric01:

[b]And what happens she ends up testing left, right, up, down [/b]and the guy fails to show his real color?

What if the guy decides to save the best for later?

wetin go remain wen married?

funkybaby:

awwwww. correct girl! you have test run the package very well grin grin grin

do you have to tell your parents you are going to your bobo's place

you do not need us to tell you what lines you can come up with grin

so, dick don turn to machine wey u dey test run--------Nl babes no go kill me for here oooooo---------ROFLMFAO

For the OP,

U better take things easy, afterall u don dey chop this thing tete. Even, if ur pastor no know cos u no get belle, what about GOD? He dey see u wella.
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by honeric01(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
sir t:

wetin go remain wen married?

Nobi me talk am oo, na one of the girls on this thread talk am. tongue
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

And what happens she ends up testing left, right, up, down and the guy fails to show his real color?
nah which kind 10th century be that undecided
he doesnt need to show his real colour if he can take her to paradise as much as she too can then alot of more colours can be shown after the wedding wink

What if the guy decides to save the best for later?
best for later shocked shocked he had berra shown his best now and his bestest later cheesy
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
tkb417:

respond to what i sent to u first

then we u can shout truce; if u dont, its still armaggedon tongue
dont play smart with me now o angry

i did send you a mini message but got no reply nah cry
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by tkb417(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
y me:

dont play smart with me now o angry

i did send you a mini message but got no reply nah cry
say wetin

i nor see anythn oh
u wan use bini for me?

send am again. im here waiting
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^check!!!!!!!
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by tkb417(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
seen

i have responded
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
y me:

nah which kind 10th century be that undecided
he doesnt need to show his real colour if he can take her to paradise as much as she too can then alot of more colours can be shown after the wedding wink
best for later shocked shocked he had berra shown his best now and his bestest later cheesy

Hehehehe, and what if he's the type that believes in "no testing until marriage"?
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^^then he is on his own. cheesy
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by james1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
@poster.if your parents don't object go,if they do,don't go.
But you guys have been hitting the rocks since,eh?(Winks)
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by Creamish(f): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
@poster. . . just curious . . . . . how many yrs is it going to b btw ur introduction and d marriage itself? i dont c y u shuld b thinkin not seeing him will cause u guyz to split . .excpt u guyz r getting married for the wrong reasons (business perhaps?)  undecided
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
creamish,nice question

@poster
This is the reason why alot of nig women aint moving forward, obviously u dont trust your partner and dats y u r scared u might loose him. A very serious guy will hasten up d process seeing dat he wants u by his side,infact even if u tell him  wat your parents say he really shuld b  on their side,forget abt d pple telling u to test until u tire of it,dis is wat u lot r going to b doing for the rest of your lives so why the hurry?give a man sex till tomorrow he can still decide to dump u for a fresher vagi'na tomorrow, if u think cheapening urself will keep your man then someone needs to slap u back to reality,introduction is nthg infact u have not even gone past traditional marriage talkless of wedding,one thing u need to know is dis,no woman owns a man until after wedding,vice versa,give your man se'x frm morning till night u still dnt own him and u r nt considered married until after trad marriage and dat my dear is partial marriage nt until d wedding,sit your backside down n allow the man speed up the process,i wonder why u av to spend d night,seriously?if u loose a man cos u decided nt to play d spending  the weekend and giving him  all d sex styles in d world,then good riddance to bad yeye
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by honeric01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2010
y me:

^^^then he is on his own. cheesy

hehehehe, [size=2pt]Ashawo 10 kobo[/size] grin grin
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2010
honeric01:

hehehehe, [size=2pt]Ashawo 10 kobo[/size] grin grin
wait till i catch you by then i go turn to 100 kobo grin grin
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by honeric01(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
y me:

wait till i catch you by then i go turn to 100 kobo grin grin

Heheheh, you no get the liver grin
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by Olumogun: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ POSTER

U are not alone in this 'condition',

Behold ur colleague! ! !

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date / Marriage Stinks / List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.