Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date (2572 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / What Women Really Want / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Andrew3(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
I just keep wondering and reading alot on nairaland and internet at large. Is it a risk for me to just get back home
see a girl I like and propose without dating? Because people date for years in the name of getting to know their fiancy
and all sorts of stories, since am away and not sure of getting a wife of ma choice where i am, i plan going home maybe within just 3 months and everything marital be concluded. Please only candid advices. ( no MMM and nyashing) grin

I must add am not currently in any relationship angry angry
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by r231(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
tell you friends to hook u up with blind date
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by claremont(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
There is a risk in everything in life, the bottom line is if we are flexible enough to handle the risk when it does occur. There are marriageable ladies everywhere, I don't understand why you have to go "home" to get one to marry. If I were you, I will simply make a choice from the bevy of ladies around were I live/work/play and follow her up! cool
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Goldieluks: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
r231:

tell you friends to hook u up with blind date

cool
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
@poster
if you are willing to marry a stranger in 9ja then you might as well marry one based where you are. . . . . . . . it will save you on money etc while the risks are exactly the same!

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Nayah(f): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
lol I hope you'll have luck because, marrying someone supposes that you try to know your partner, her hobbies, her temper and behaviour both in private and public, your intimate compatibility etc
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MrsChima(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
OP

How much you paying?
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Goldieluks: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hey ho. undecided
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2011
OP den u need to get involved in arrangee marriage and i don already create topic for it.all u need do is send money to ur parents to look for wife for ur village or better still tell ur sister or best friend to look for woman for u as a wife grin grin grin
other bobos dey do am grin grin
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by claremont(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

OP den u need to get involved in arrangee marriage and i don already create topic for it.all u need do is send money to your parents to look for wife for your village or better still tell your sister or best friend to look for woman for u as a wife grin grin grin
other bobos dey do am grin grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Andrew3(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
kai i was afraid of nairaland cus of these angry angry angry angry
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MrsChima(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

Hey ho. undecided

Hey area ho. undecided
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MMM2(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
give me d contract
undecided

i will P I M P alot of ladies 4 u winkwink

just 4 u 2 make a choice cool
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MMM2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
give me d contract
undecided

Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Andrew3(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2011
M M M:

op
give me d contract
undecided

CONTRACT MARRIAGE IS NOT WANT I WANT, I NEED REAL MARRIAGE. CANT WAIT TO BE CALLED DADDY DADDY DADDY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2011
Just grab a kid. That's what white men do. lipsrsealed
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

Hey ho. undecided
i no be ho i be toto bandit grin grin
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Just grab a kid. That's what white men do. lipsrsealed
master chima u well so? grin grin
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MrsChima(f): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

master chima u well so? grin grin

Sorry the white men didn't take you. Perhaps too ugly?
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by yeye4live(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2011
i can hook u up to a girl,she s a virgin at 25yrs, she works in a bank n she wont beg u one naira even afta years of wedlock, she will even b giving u money every day,not to 4get she s loving n caring above all she s gud in bed, if u ned her let me kno.

i realy wish all girls re like dis
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Andrew3(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
yeye4live:

i can hook u up to a girl,she s a virgin at 25yrs, she works in a bank n she wont beg u one naira even afta years of wedlock, she will even b giving u money every day,not to 4get she s loving n caring above all she s gud in bed, if u ned her let me kno.

LOL shocked SHE IS GOOD IN BED, HOW DID U KNOW? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Eiregirl(f): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
yeye4live said the girl is a virgin at 25, then later on said she is good in bed
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by pendo89(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
Not hard poster.

Grab a gal,microwave her then marry.it doesnt have to be tough.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Goldieluks: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey area ho.   undecided

are you mad? was i referring to you,thin prick,water bottom. angry
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MMM2(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2011
::Andrew:::

CONTRACT MARRIAGE IS NOT WANT I WANT, I NEED REAL MARRIAGE. CANT WAIT TO BE CALLED DADDY DADDY DADDY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

op
then let me hook u up with my left over chicks undecided

d ladies am through with winkwink
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MMM2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
Andrew

but come 2 think of it, i luv ur format & concept undecided

1. U just what NL ladies 2 know u re single cool

2. U re coming back smiley

3. U dont what d mods 2 move ur thread 2 dating & meet up zone embarassed

BAD BOY winkwink
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by tunnytox(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
yeye4live:

NL no go kill me with laff a virgin good in bed! grin grin grin
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Andrew3(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
@MMM

KAI SEE WHERE UR MIND DEY GO, IF I WANTED THAT I COULD JUST ADVERTISE LIKE THOSE TOM DICK AND HARRIES. grin grin
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
If you have no time to date, how can you have time for marriage?
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2011
You might wanna discuss this with your parents(your mother acually) there is always some good church going family friend somwhere they can hook you up with
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Andrew3(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
ogugua88:

If you have no time to date, how can you have time for marriage?
Just dont want to date who i wont marry angry angry
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Andrew3(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

You might wanna discuss this with your parents(your mother acually) there is always some good church going family friend somwhere they can hook you up with
ma parents are also disturbing me to come back and look for a wife, I just cant start a wireless relationship
I need face to face stuff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. / Western Lady In Love With My African Man / My Marriage Is In Shambles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.