Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 (69618 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Operations Programme 201 / Job Vacancy At (BATN) British American Tobacco Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by bopm: 1:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Idrismusty97:
It's just a game, not really a test. It will access your attention to details, team skills, numerical, emotional etc. Apart from the numerical they really is no right or wrong answers. Some game will be like, "You have been given $10 would you share it or take everything blah blah" or they will give you a set of image to identify the emotions of the person if he is angry, happy etc

It depends on what the company wants, some companies might be looking for the exact same skills others may reject. My first Pymetric test was for Standard chartered bank, i received a reject mail immediately after but use the same test for BAT and my application is still on review. Remember the test results last for a year so write it at a good time when you feel you are at your best.

Thank you very much
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
emmieachichi:

it will take around 2 or 3 weeks b4 its updated to further review which means u have qualified for phone or sonru video interview.....but from the date on ur profile am guessing it will be reviewed again this friday or next week friday. but if the initial review disappear, it means u have been rejected and ur reject email will be sent to u within 48 hours after review....always check ur profile for changes in ur profile

Okay. Thank you so much.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Idrismusty97(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
emmieachichi:
this is my story that started 3 and half years ago when i first applied for BAT vacancies 2017/2018 thread till date (i got rejected 3 good times by the way) its has been a nervous week for me hence i have been on edge pending the out come of my last interview/assessment center with BAT last week....so folks, if i make it thru to medical by Friday, i will try my best to tell u how to pass pymetric word for word and what each games means, if u pass pymetric and u are going for phone interview, i have all the questions i was ask on recording to share wit u word for word, if u passed phone interview and going for face to face interview, i still remember what i was asked to share with u word for word, and if u make it to assessment center or video interview (due to covid-19 situation), i still remember the questions word for words to share with u....now also remember this, BAT is very slow in its recruitment process, each stages of the recruitment takes a month to be concluded for example from the day u applied to ur pymetric takes a month, from pymetric to phone interview or sonru takes another month and so on....so u have to be very patient and have some thing doing if not u will be severely hurt when u are rejected.it can take between 4 or 5 months to be done with BAT recruitment. i started since october 9th 2021 and am still waiting for the outcome of my assessment center interview february 2022.so hopefully wen i make it through this week, i will tell u all about the processes and the reward at the end as well....
You will make it!!! By now everyone has done Pymetric and they have close the portal, those who didn't pass the Pymetric have already received their breakfast mail. You can just skip to the Phone interview and assessment.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2022
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Idrismusty97(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
emmieachichi:
so now that am 80% certain that am almost in after my assessment center/video interview with regional managers(covid-19 situation), let me go to the main points, if u are a new applicant and u want to know how to pass ur pymetrics, i guess u can contact me and i will explain to u word for word what to do and how to pass it. now moving on to the phone interview questions...it is 70% the same questions for the pass 4 years i have done it.......

the phone call interview from BAT HR Romanian office usually goes like this

Interviewer; are u flexible to work in any part of the country?
'' ; what languages can u speak?
'' ; can u drive a manual car?
'' ; what is ur motivation for applying to BAT?
'' ; what challenges do u face at work and what strategy do u use to over come them?
'' ; tell me about a time u had a conflict wit a customer or at work?
'' ; tell me about any of our brands that u know?
'' ; name some of BAT competitors that u know?
'' ; what is ur salary expectation?
'' ; when is ur notice period?
'' ; do u have any questions for us?
Thanks for your helpful contributions as always.

3 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by mia09(f): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
emmieachichi:

Hello, thanks for sharing your personal feedback. I just got the mail to take my pymetric test. Any hint on how to go about it?
Though I have an existing pymetrics result.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Idrismusty97(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
mia09:

Hello, thanks for sharing your personal feedback. I just got the mail to take my pymetric test. Any hint on how to go about it?
Though I have an existing pymetrics result.
Just login through the link and it would automatically summit. Pymetric results last for 1 year. No need to sit for it again.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by mia09(f): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Just login through the link and it would automatically summit. Pymetric results last for 1 year. No need to sit for it again.

Thank you. just did that and got an automatic response that it has been submitted.
Please do you have an idea of the top unique traits BAT is looking for? Mine were Numeric, quantitative and Learning
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Idrismusty97(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
mia09:

Thank you. just did that and got an automatic response that it has been submitted.
Please do you have an idea of the top unique traits BAT is looking for? Mine were Numeric, quantitative and Learning
TBH i don't know. Mined is Attention to details, Numerical and Fairness. But login to your BAT profile and check if your application showing "initial review", as long as it's showing that you have passed the Pymetric stage. Alot of people get rejection mail immediately. This year application has been so slow, mined has been showing initial review since January and then this new one i applied for it too same thing, they haven't invite anyone for the next stage.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by mia09(f): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Idrismusty97:
TBH i don't know. Mined is Attention to details, Numerical and Fairness. But login to your BAT profile and check if your application showing "initial review", as long as it's showing that you have passed the Pymetric stage. Alot of people get rejection mail immediately. This year application has been so slow, mined has been showing initial review since January and then this new one i applied for it too same thing, they haven't invite anyone for the next stage.

Wow. Thanks for your feedback. I have checked my profile and it shows "Initial Review". Lets keep being hopeful that we would proceed to the next stage

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by VictoriaSamuel(f): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hi, please has anyone gotten any mail after doing the Pymetric test for the BAT Global graduate Trainee 2022?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by jerrisonjeff(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
VictoriaSamuel:
Hi, please has anyone gotten any mail after doing the Pymetric test for the BAT Global graduate Trainee 2022?
Yes for video interview... Which is 26th of march by 2.44pm as deadline.....
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Lynda88: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please when did you do your pymetric test?
jerrisonjeff:

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by jerrisonjeff(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lynda88:
Please when did you do your pymetric test?
Did mine on the 13th of march
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by iceadonis20(f): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2022
mia09:

Pls how do I check my profile, all I can see is aplication and results

Wow. Thanks for your feedback. I have checked my profile and it shows "Initial Review". Lets keep being hopeful that we would proceed to the next stage
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by SybilOg: 5:42am On Mar 28, 2022
jerrisonjeff:

Hi, pls how did the interview go?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by mia09(f): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=iceadonis20 post=111407669][/quote]

Just go to BAT careers page, sign in and check for "My application" and you will see all the roles you have applied to.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by jerrisonjeff(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
SybilOg:

Hi, pls how did the interview go?

Went well.... Just 5 questions about knowing u ....

Things like y did u choose to apply to BAT program

How can u use ur skills?

They ask 2 or 3 questions on experiences abt work decision eg... Tell us a time when u lead a group and work as a team.... Things like that... What challenges u faced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by VictoriaSamuel(f): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
jerrisonjeff:

Ohh that’s nice. What were your top 3 unique traits in your Pymetrics test
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by MrValthegreat: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
A foremost publishing company in Nigeria is hiring a Sales Representative in Asaba Delta State.
Qualifications:
B.Sc, HND, NCE or ND
If interested and qualified forward your CV to okparaval@gmail.com
Or by WhatsApp to 0703546278
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Lynda88: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2022
The GMT advert is no longer on their website, that means the application has closed.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by SybilOg: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Hi,

Pls who has been called for video interview? How was it? What were the questions asked?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by jerrisonjeff(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
SybilOg:
Hi,

Pls who has been called for video interview? How was it? What were the questions asked?
Check this page.... Up mar 28... You will get ur answer
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by jerrisonjeff(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
VictoriaSamuel:

Ohh that’s nice. What were your top 3 unique traits in your Pymetrics test
Decision making was one can't remember the remaining 2 cos i deleted d app immediately...

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Lynda88: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
I did my pymetric test on 18th march and it has been on initial review since then, do they take that long to get back?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ObiAda14: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lynda88:
I did my pymetric test on 18th march and it has been on initial review since then, do they take that long to get back?

They have gotten back to us about a video interview which is the stage after pymetric test. We are awaiting the result of the video interview now
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2022
ObiAda14:

They have gotten back to us about a video interview which is the stage after pymetric test. We are awaiting the result of the video interview now
True... Same here... Waiting for the result of the video interview
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ObiAda14: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Just in case anyone has gotten a mail after the video interview, please let us know so we won't be waiting in vain�. For now, lemme keep praying for a positive mail
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by AnuLizabeth: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
I got a mail for the next interview stage today. Please share tips if you have done BAT hiring manager’s interview before

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw On Saturday When I Was Browsing / Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff / Application Into The Nigerian Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.