Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking (739 Views)

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking by dumahi(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2019
NIGERIAN LADIES, YOU NEED THIS MENTALITY RESET FOR YOUR OWN WHOLESOME LIFE (Read to the end or you miss the point).

Attached here are screenshots from a recent discussion from a Nigerian online forum. A poster asked ladies if they can date a guy for a year without demanding money and most ladies answered saying in effect that they can do that, as far as the guy doesn't ask for sex. The clear conclusion from this is that most Nigerian ladies ask for money as payment for the sex they have with guys. What is seriously wrong with this mentality?

First, it is a manifestation of a prostitute heart.

Second, it shows how lazy and economically unproductive our ladies want to be, relative to ladies elsewhere that they believe they have to be at the financial receiving end in relationships supposed to be romantic (not business). Ladies elsewhere are not like this. That's why in most modern cultures, just flowers are used to express love (not money).

What the Creator made men and women to share in relationships are things lacking in each other - not things both sexes have or can have on their own, such as money.

Romance should be an opportunity to let go and indulge people's emotions, not money making ventures. Or else, or else, that is harlotry.

Don't get it twisted. No one says a guy shouldn't assist his woman financially when need be. What I insist is wrong, is seeing it as the normal thing that the guy should give the girl money. It is even worse when ladies think the money is received in exchange for sex which is prostitution in vivid colours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking by dumahi(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Over 90% of the ladies said that which is too serious to ignore.
Re: For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2019
I hope those fish Brains will hear...

Re: For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking by ValCon888: 5:48am On Feb 06, 2019
90% of Nigerian relationships is about exchange of value. In order to show love, you have to give your partner what is valuable to you. The man values his money and the woman values her pussi.
And there you have it.

1 Like

Re: For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking by dumahi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
ValCon888:
90% of Nigerian relationships is about exchange of value. In order to show love, you have to give your partner what is valuable to you. The man values his money and the woman values her pussi.
And there you have it.

Is it only men that enjoy sex? What value does pussi have that prick doesn't have? It's stupid Nigerian men that make women think their pvssies have extraordinary value comparable to gold and which men do not have and must spend their life's savings to get. None sense.
Re: For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking by xendra: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
free sex kee you there. it is men that started it, everybody needs money to survive but you don't need sex to. you men decided before you give a girl money you must have sex with her now they are towing the part and you want it cheap.

when last did a girl ask you for money and you gave her without any demand? or ask her to do any chores in exchange? uh? You men must change your mentality first and see how fast women reset.

(1) (Reply)

Driver And His Conductor Fights Dirty Inside A Smelly Gutter(pics) / Angry Guy Raps His Girlfriend In A Hotel Bedroom Amateur Scene Covered / Advice Needed On Body Odour!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.