Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo (45552 Views)

Lawan Forgets Abaribe’s Resignation Letter At Home / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2019
iamJ:
people be acting as if, their fathers dont make mistakes

hypocrites, may whatever you wish for buhari, befall your family 100% and more

It's not a crime to be sick, what is wrong with buhari is normal for a man his age it mayb dementia, or Alzheimer's...but what is wrong is allowing himself to be used by selfish people, he's in the position of power for crying out loud.....
The pattern is getting too much...it's not mistakes....and u know it...u buhari supporters need to pray for him and not just come and be fighting and cursing others that don't want him there for obvious reasons..cos really u take it too personal
Nobody wishes the old man evil, we all have fathers, but it's Nigeria that joins all of us together not buhari, not Atiku, not anybody..and we want a better Nigeria....clearly buhari isn't 100percent fit....imagine this so called mistakes happening in public.....what is now going on in close doors......u guys are the wicked ones here, that want a man who should be resting to be under the stress of a running a nation thereby opening us to the risk of selfish proxy-rule due to his condition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by xynerise: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2019
May thunder fire those pushing this man to us by force

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by collinsprince: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2019
overall90:
Buhari supporters in the house,

what is the meaning of

'Please APC up and down '

have you changed the Next level slogan without telling Nigerians. cheesy
hahahahahahhahahahah funny

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by bencr7: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Naajjii:
Whether its Edo East or Edo North he said , we believe in him still because he fights corruption. We prefer Him that looters .
you are a disgrace see ur reasoning u know the truth is not fit but still support d false that to show u are the real enemy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by goaldynboy: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2019
overall90:
Buhari supporters in the house,

what is the meaning of

'Please APC up and down '

have you changed the Next level slogan without telling Nigerians. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by omoharry(f): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2019
iamJ:
people be acting as if, their fathers dont make mistakes

hypocrites, may whatever you wish for buhari, befall your family 100% and more
will u stop fooling around and come to the realization that Buhari has Demential ..how stupid can you blind supporters be?.Your kind are the reason why the white man says the black man are stupid and cannot reason for themselves .wake up Mr man and smell the coffee.you can vote for any other bright and intelligent candidate such as Moghalu or sowore and co but don't tell us this man is only making alittle mistake when we all all know he is old, dull and demented

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by goaldynboy: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2019
iceflakes:
[s]The plan is to use buhari's face for the election and give the reins to osibanjo along the line, and this, is way better than PDP winning. If atiku wins,it's yaradua all over again, peter obi becomes the president ,along the line biafra might just happen.
They are both using northerners to secure the votes bag....[/s]

This is the most foolish and useless reasoning I have seen in my whole life! This idea most be coming from your anus!!
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by omoharry(f): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2019
iceflakes:
The plan is to use buhari's face for the election and give the reins to osibanjo along the line, and this, is way better than PDP winning. If atiku wins,it's yaradua all over again, peter obi becomes the president ,along the line biafra might just happen.
They are both using northerners to secure the votes bag....
osibanjo ke!!you are just fooling yourself.its the cabals that will rule through Buhari.Osibanjo will just be there as a mirage to please the yorubas that ur son is a VP.that is all.you are obviously naive, if u think a Fulani man will deliberately re-elect a sick and an incapacitated person just for a Yoruba man to rule over them them you must be in a foools paradise .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by brainbox80: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Dead Man Walking. He'll Definitely Lose this Time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Danhumprey: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2019
xynerise:
May thunder fire those pushing this man to us by force
Is that all you can say/do? undecided

When have you ever heard thunder fired anybody?
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by goaldynboy: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2019
iceflakes:
[s]The plan is to use buhari's face for the election and give the reins to osibanjo along the line, and this, is way better than PDP winning. If atiku wins,it's yaradua all over again, peter obi becomes the president ,along the line biafra might just happen.
They are both using northerners to secure the votes bag....[/s]

This is the most foolish and useless reasoning I have seen in my whole life! This idea most be coming from your anus!
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Naajjii: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2019
bencr7:
you are a disgrace see ur reasoning u know the truth is not fit but still support d false that to show u are the real enemy.
You are equally a disgrace see your reasoning. Atiku a looter who looted the treasury along with his fellow corrupt PDP leaders who are your mentor will never get back there Insha Allah. Iyamiri!! you people support bad things in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by SenatorJnr02: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
For your information I'm not from d east. That said, I just want you to sit down and ask yourself, with all that is going on in Nigeria now does buhari truly deserve a second term? Aha! You know d answer but your stupidity will not allow you to think straight. You and buhari I don't even know who is worst self. A man you claim is fighting corruption lifts up d hand of a thief cut in camera What happens to the saying that a friend of a thief is a thief? Like I said you are from d waste, tifnubu skave, useless idoit, and a sophisticated slowpoke

Naajjii:

Iyamiri , Osu caste fellow go and die, never will looters be allowed to get there. Whether he said Edo South, Osun west we prefer him to looters because he fights corruption.If your opinion can change anything go and make sure you do something to stop the President's relection.If you can't then you are useless and insignificant in the scheme of things.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by kenoz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Naajjii: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
SenatorJnr02:
For your information I'm not from d east. That said, I just want you to sit down and ask yourself, with all that is going on in Nigeria now does buhari truly deserve a second term? Aha! You know d answer but your stupidity will not allow you to think straight. You and buhari I don't even know who is worst self. A man you claim is fighting corruption lifts up d hand of a thief cut in camera What happens to the saying that a friend of a thief is a thief? Like I said you are from d waste, tifnubu skave, useless idoit, and a sophisticated slowpoke

All I know you are from Osu caste system, baby factory Manufacturer for rituals.It's only Iyamiri that talk the way you do. You are a thief and and criminal to support people who have looted this country for 16yrs , name any major mass mega infrastructure provided by the people you are supporting for 16yrs other than sharing money all over.
Fu cking ritualist.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by xynerise: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Danhumprey:
Is that all you can say/do? undecided

When have you ever heard thunder fired anybody?

Hollywood movies grin
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by SenatorJnr02: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Naajjii:

All I know you are from Osu caste system, it's only Iyamiri that talk the way you do. You are a thief and and criminal to support people who have looted this country for 16yrs name any major mass mega infrastructure provided by the people you are supporting for 16yrs other than sharing money over.
Fu cking ritualist.

No need of arguing with you, I can see your case of mumuism is beyond redemption. Retarded fellow like you calling yourself a ritualist. I know you know that 16yrs you are talking about was far better that this 4 years of hell and lowlessness brought by senile and demented presidiot. Like I said between you and buhari I don't know who is the stupidest. Afia Ekpu umia nkwa mfed obom
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by badman007(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Elin:
grin grin grin

Same Ghana you named a Wack bag after.
Brother kee u dia!

Typical Poorly educated Nigerian youth.. Nigga!

Kanye West was right, slavery is a choice. There are lots of books you can learn from but You have chosen to be ignorant.

More and more companies and investments would move over to Ghana while you are remain ignorant and poor.

Bunch of no good niggas
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Naajjii: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
SenatorJnr02:

No need of arguing with you, I can see your case of mumuism is beyond redemption. Retarded fellow like you calling yourself a ritualist. I know you know that 16yrs you are talking about was far better that this 4 years of hell and lowlessness brought by senile and demented presidiot. Like I said between you and buhari I don't know who is the stupidest. Afia Ekpu umia nkwa mfed obom
But you said you are not from Osu I had to force you to show yourself. A Thief just like your looter leaders
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by princfred(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
To the twitter user there asking "how did we get here "- The wise foolishness especially that of sophisticated morons whose own mumu were on steroids during the election and now finally paid off.

If a certain people are banned from participating in election until their primitive ethnicity above competence mentality improves, the country can be salvaged.
If only the votes of 5% counted all these mess would have been averted but alas 97% fools had there way so the curse manifested on steroids.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by PapaAdanna: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
True... Esp. those having 2023 in view.... Even if he wants to step down, those guys won't allow him.... cheesy
The so called pastor as VP comes to mind.
Selfish mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by skukimania(f): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Elin:

Sentiment Kee u dia! Even the Truth in you, is asking you Why? grin grin

No sentiment o. I have seen people -especially non-yorubas-mix Ado, Ondo and Edo up on several occasion.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Patience Jonathan should have been a better choice for 4+4 campaign I swiaaaaah!

Kei!!!! grin
The more this senile old goat opens his lousy trap. . . . . The bigger the BOMBSHELL!

Is this the best SUDAN had to offer? ? ? cry

Callotti the Slotti, e Don tay. How things na?
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by KanwuliaExtra: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
pDudd:

Callotti the Slotti, e Don tay. How things na?

As you can see. . . . I dey KAMKPEEEEEEE.
No SHAKING! cool
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by wise0ne: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
And they want him to continue for another 4 years.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 05, 2020
Phoenix616:
Affliction shall not rise again for the second time.

I do worry about the state of mind and the thinking capabilities of those that are still supporting this man. It is clear this man in control of himself let alone the govt.

The fact is another 4 yrs of Buhari will do irreparable damage to this country. And those that are hoping to smuggle in their son through the back door, the cabal will deal mercilessly and ruthlessly with him. Just watch out

Called it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.