Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo (45558 Views)

Lawan Forgets Abaribe’s Resignation Letter At Home / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Akuruoulo(m): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Siscooh:
Come out straight. Your comment is against PDP. Even a fool can see that I beg

Atiku is already a thief. He isn't good either
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Don't blame the old incompetent man, the blame should go to the so called chieftains that are bent on pushing this man to office for their own personal gains despite seeing the glaring inadequacies of this man.

The major blame is also directed to those youths despite not benefiting anything from this incompetent govt are still dying to vote him again.

SHAME
True... Esp. those having 2023 in view.... Even if he wants to step down, those guys won't allow him.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by skukimania(f): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Nigerians can be petty sha! There is no big deal there for a non- Yoruba to mix Edo up with Ondo now.

Meanwhile, my Mandate is for Sowore!
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2019
skukimania:
Nigerians can be petty sha! There is no big deal there for a non- Yoruba to mix Edo up with Ondo now.

cheesycheesy Maybe you won't even vote sef...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Rosay15(f): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2019
chinjo:

A vote for any other candidate is an indirect vote for Buhari. Let's vote Atiku now then a better candidate in 2023 but we just have to ensure Buhari is voted out else Nigeria is doomed.
... None of them don't deserve to rule naija again cus is this same people that deceived Nigerians to vote for this dummy called President..
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Naajjii: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2019
mycar:

This nothing, if they are not stealing, then where is the money?
The only difference is cover up and lies.

The difference is the tangible infrastructure you are currently seeing . Not the infrastructure on paper where contracts were awarded and funds released only for them to divert the funds and abandon projects which was the hallmark of PDP regime. Sorry if you are one of the beneficiaries of looting because you are asking where is the money, we cant help you,time has changed for good forever and ever with PMB in charge Insha Allah.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by skukimania(f): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesy Maybe you won't even vote sef...

Oh, I definitely will! U can count on that. Do have a nice day!
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, With my level of Exposure see who I voted for, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, Fayose keeps shouting back then that Buhari is bad but Atiku and Obasanjo keep on renewing the packaging, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does , I cant vote for anyone Obasanjo factory produce again, Fake product everywhere, Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know. If possible I can get Obasanjo arrested, I will jejely return the Buhari he sold to me and I will collect back my vote, SHIKENA
well said, my own is the PDP and APC have looted funds that will last generations ,let them go and rest and enjoy their loots ,we need new sets of looters ,I hate greediness.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by JJOF(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2019
iamJ:
people be acting as if, their fathers dont make mistakes

hypocrites, may whatever you wish for buhari, befall your family 100% and more
Any body who consistently makes these kinda mistakes should not b a leader at all.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Ziggylady(f): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2019
iamJ:
people be acting as if, their fathers dont make mistakes

hypocrites, may whatever you wish for buhari, befall your family 100% and more

Shut up!!..our fathers will not come out to make a fool of himself knowing he is old and ill all on altar of greedy lust for power...We responsible children will not even allow that.

But you can push your father if he is suffering from senility and dementia to politics becausr of your laziness, selfishness and greed.

.Insults and scorn shall be his portion..Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by greenguy: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Too many errors to be taken for granted... Baba needs medicare!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Creativebae(f): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2019
And some people are still shouting sai baba upandan. Oh. National blunder ...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Projectile32(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Baba don old

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by yemi15(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Blunders upon blunders... This man will not stop disgracing himself...

Zombies and BMCs what do y'all have to say about this one again? SMH �

Another one *In DJ Khaled's voice* lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by yemi15(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2019
Pekele007:
Buhari is a clear natural disaster.

A section of the country are planning to vote the dullard o. grin
Abok.is and their "educated" slaves as usual SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by yemi15(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

I can assure you this Aboki barrow pusher in the picture will wake up from that tramadol-induced torpor and vote Bubu for no sensible reason.

Abok.i no get sense before, Wetin you expect?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by yemi15(m): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2019
MChaze25:
And our prayer continues.....
" Lord if APC is truly evil in thy sight, pls disgrace, ridicule and destroy them in Jesus name!"

AMEN In Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Akuruoulo(m): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2019
frenzyduchess:
well said, my own is the PDP and APC have looted funds that will last generations ,let them go and rest and enjoy their loots ,we need new sets of looters ,I hate greediness.

U are been genue.
Let others come loot their own

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by igboamakaaa: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2019
sunny63:
This has a serious issue, he should go n take care of his health not second term. This man is suffering from dementia that is memory loss

If you look at it in another way, that man may not be Buhari. He looks younger than Buhari, doesn't know many of the things Buhari knows (even his native language), how on earth would he confuse ondo for edo (its only someone who is new in an area that would make this blunder)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by yemi15(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2019
kristisking:
A person who is mentally and physical not fit to govern a country is better than a collapsing podium. You must be high on something

Exactly. High on cow poo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by yemi15(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2019
IdeasPro:
Sincerely, if Buhari wins this election something is wrong somewhere

The abok.is and their "educated" slaves will be the ones to blame then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by yemi15(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2019
SenatorJnr02:

Do you guys reason with your anus? Which corruption is buhari fighting? Aha! You can't answer because you are an idiot from d waste. Tinubu slave!

And the worst type, "educated" slave at that too.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by feeshoy(f): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2019
They probably told him to take d hand up and down nd he decided to say it instead. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by jchioma: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2019
overall90:
Buhari supporters in the house,

what is the meaning of

'Please APC up and down '

have you changed the Next level slogan without telling Nigerians. cheesy

It's a prophecy. APC was up, but it's going down.

Next level is Daura.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
yemi15:

Asin ehn.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019
yemi15:

Asin ehn grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by yemi15(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Asin ehn.. grin cheesy
Abi grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Elin: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin grin

Same Ghana you named a Wack bag after.
Brother kee u dia!

badman007:
Nigga Area.

The British knew the northerners would ensure we stay dumb forever.

Alamangiri education on one hand, my book of bible story on the other hand. Hide their history, make sure they keep chasing shadows.

One day we'd learn from our Older brothers in Gold Coast. Oh no, that's Ghana now.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Elin: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2019
skukimania:

Sentiment Kee u dia! Even the Truth in you, is asking you Why? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by AK284(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, With my level of Exposure see who I voted for, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, Fayose keeps shouting back then that Buhari is bad but Atiku and Obasanjo keep on renewing the packaging, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does , I cant vote for anyone Obasanjo factory produce again, Fake product everywhere, Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know. If possible I can get Obasanjo arrested, I will jejely return the Buhari he sold to me and I will collect back my vote, SHIKENA

My friend , I really share pain but if you go that path, you surely know the result: this country Will fell into perdition at less and worse , breakup looms provided buhari is reelected God forbids.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by chozzy: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2019
ojimbo:
I don tire for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy / APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.