Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo (45838 Views)

No Court Matter Against Oba Of Benin, Says Edo Govt / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by femi4: 5:38am On Feb 06, 2019
iamJ:
people be acting as if, their fathers dont make mistakes

hypocrites, may whatever you wish for buhari, befall your family 100% and more
So your Father's error is in cummulative frequency? What a daft excuse

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Amudeneogu: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Is it the signs that the gods has rejected him in this election?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Naajjii: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Whether its Edo East or Edo North he said , we believe in him still because he fights corruption. We prefer Him that looters .
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by chozzy: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2019
Pekele007:
Buhari is a clear natural disaster.

A section of the country are planning to vote the dullard o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by uwa244(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Dimential on display. Hr is mentally weak to stir the ship of this nation. Very obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Nature8(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Nigerians have once again reacted to a new video of President Buhari Campaigning in Ondo.

He thought he was in Edo central not knowing that he’s actually in Ondo.

When he wanted to introduce the Senatorial Candidate of APC in Ondo, Oshiomhole had to take the rightful person to him by giving him the person's hand to avoid another embarrassment.

President Buhari lifted the APC Ondo Senatorial candidate's hand but wrongly said 'Edo Central'.

"Well I have to raise the hand of the senatorial candidate. Senatorial Candidate. Please APC up & down. Edo Central." - President Buhari said while in Ondo.

Watch the video here and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/buhari-says-edo-central-instead-of-ondo.html?m=1

I don't give a damn about Buhari, I'm OBIdiently ATIKUlated cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Atk1nson(m): 5:50am On Feb 06, 2019
pavoda:
Atikulated

I'll advise you don't count your egg before they hatch.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by SenatorJnr02: 5:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Naajjii:
Whether its Edo East or Edo North he said , we believe in him still because he fights corruption. We prefer Him that looters .

Do you guys reason with your anus? Which corruption is buhari fighting? Aha! You can't answer because you are an idiot from d waste. Tinubu slave!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by chozzy: 5:53am On Feb 06, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Blunders upon blunders... This man will not stop disgracing himself...

Zombies and BMCs what do y'all have to say about this one again? SMH �

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Naajjii: 6:01am On Feb 06, 2019
SenatorJnr02:

Do you guys reason with your anus? Which corruption is buhari fighting? Aha! You can't answer because you are an idiot from d waste. Tinubu slave!
Iyamiri , Osu caste fellow go and die, never will looters be allowed to get there. Whether he said Edo South, Osun west we prefer him to looters because he fights corruption.If your opinion can change anything go and make sure you do something to stop the President's relection.If you can't then you are useless and insignificant in the scheme of things.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by eyeview: 6:04am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, With my level of Exposure see who I voted for, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, Fayose keeps shouting back then that Buhari is bad but Atiku and Obasanjo keep on renewing the packaging, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does ,Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know. If possible I can get Obasanjo arrested, I will jejely return the Buhari he sold to me and I will collect back my vote, SHIKENA

You should be held responsible for your action. Don't blame anybody for the decisions you take as an adult. That's being irresponsible.
You should be able to make independent verification for yourself. His records were there for all to see but you were blinded by sentiments. He has started going senile even then by calling his VP osunbade, his party All people's confidence etc but you all refused to see it. God also sent people like us to warn you all but you didn't heed.
Now see the mess you people's immaturity put us all in

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by israelmao(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari government has been torn into two.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by PapaAdanna: 6:06am On Feb 06, 2019
Don't blame the old incompetent man, the blame should go to the so called chieftains that are bent on pushing this man to office for their own personal gains despite seeing the glaring inadequacies of this man.

The major blame is also directed to those youths despite not benefiting anything from this incompetent govt are still dying to vote him again.

SHAME

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by kullozone(m): 6:07am On Feb 06, 2019
I'll never forgive Nigerians if this man should win againsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Abayhormy(m): 6:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, With my level of Exposure see who I voted for, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, Fayose keeps shouting back then that Buhari is bad but Atiku and Obasanjo keep on renewing the packaging, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does ,Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know. If possible I can get Obasanjo arrested, I will jejely return the Buhari he sold to me and I will collect back my vote, SHIKENA
Atiku also supported him like you did, not knowing he would turn out like this just as you didn't know, you also did the same thing, so why is it more a fault of somebody else than yours ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by tete7000(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2019
It takes a demented person to support and vote another demented person. Many Nigerians are sick upstairs, just like bubu...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by tete7000(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Tomorrow they will say they are fighting corruption, which corruption is worse than presenting a man with dementia as a candidate for the office of presidency. A man whose health has totally failed him...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by mozona(m): 6:27am On Feb 06, 2019
and some of us still want this man for another 4yrs.

infact anybody who want this man to rule for another tenure, he or she is a dullard as buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Amumaigwe: 6:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Seetto:
And the stupid set of piggy think atiku is a better alternative, a condemn and establish thief, a renowned corrupt element, obj his hypocrite boss is a living witness, his campaign promises has been, selling the national assets, enriching his friends , building bridges because of his accomplice wife in corruption...
Atiku wins election...
Lagos Ibadan expressway contract will be revoked and given to FFK

Kano Kaduna and abuja Kaduna road contract will be revoked and be given to bode George.

All seized corruptly acquired assets and money will be returned back to their owners

Work will stopped at second Niger bridge and atiku will award the contract to Jennifer double the current contract price,

Infact he will corruptly enrich all his friends and associate, share the money and share national assets.

He will devised means to corruptly recover what he spent to clinch PDP presidential tickets,

He will empower saraki and released detained saraki boys into the wilderness to tame perceived political enemies, this remind me of bola ige, harry marshal etc.

Don't choke yourself to death o. Bad market is bad market.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Amumaigwe: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Naajjii:

A sound mind is needed to fighting corruption. How do you expect Buhari to go about his corruption fight with this acute level of dementia?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by ojuu4u(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2019
This is eye opener for those who want to die bcus of buhari, it is glaring that buhari is not in charge but wicked northern cabal, the campaign completely exposed buhari ineffective, no wonder Nigeria is in disarray and we keep merry-go-round a point,

Imagine what would happen in next two to four years God forbid if he reelected

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Judybash93(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, With my level of Exposure see who I voted for, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, Fayose keeps shouting back then that Buhari is bad but Atiku and Obasanjo keep on renewing the packaging, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does , I cant vote for anyone Obasanjo factory produce again, Fake product everywhere, Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know. If possible I can get Obasanjo arrested, I will jejely return the Buhari he sold to me and I will collect back my vote, SHIKENA

Showore dey
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by quickly: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, With my level of Exposure see who I voted for, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, Fayose keeps shouting back then that Buhari is bad but Atiku and Obasanjo keep on renewing the packaging, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does , I cant vote for anyone Obasanjo factory produce again, Fake product everywhere, Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know. If possible I can get Obasanjo arrested, I will jejely return the Buhari he sold to me and I will collect back my vote, SHIKENA

It's a 4 year performance review. He has not performed and not capable of performing.

So vote Sowore and if Sowore don't perform you will vote another.

The problem Nigeria is having is that the good candidates are not rising to the top but canal appointees
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by iceflakes(m): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2019
The plan is to use buhari's face for the election and give the reins to osibanjo along the line, and this, is way better than PDP winning. If atiku wins,it's yaradua all over again, peter obi becomes the president ,along the line biafra might just happen.
They are both using northerners to secure the votes bag....

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Jalal(m): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Bossydiva:
Agba tide grin

grin grin
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Naajjii: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Amumaigwe:

A sound mind is needed to fighting corruption. How do you expect Buhari to go about his corruption fight with this acute level of dementia?
Are you not witnessing what is currently going on. Where funds no longer move around anyhow, if you want to steal money you think twice, are you not seeing tangible infrastructures being built ? The difference is the funds that were been shared for personnal consumption by PDP are now being used to build infrastructure for the generality of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Masterclass32: 6:50am On Feb 06, 2019
The cabal should let Buhari rest. He is not fit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by papyskinsy: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2019
what surprises me the de most is.. de president has lots of aide at his disposal.. can't they brief him well and let him do a presentation before heading to the podium.. why are they leaving g hin like dat to embarrass himself.. dis really deep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by mycar: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2019
iamJ:
people be acting as if, their fathers dont make mistakes

hypocrites, may whatever you wish for buhari, befall your family 100% and more
My friend, right now, Buhari is holding us down in this country, that is one thing I wouldn't like my father to do, he has been given a chance to perform, he has done his own bit. What is there left for him to do?
What he couldn't do when he was fully healthy is it now that he can achieve them.
Why would he allow himself to be used by the greedy politicians.
My father would have towed the path of Nelson Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by mycar: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Naajjii:

Are you not witnessing what is currently going on. Where funds no longer move around anyhow, if you want to steal money you think twice, are you not seeing tangible infrastructures being built ? The difference is the funds that were been shared for personnal consumption by PDP are now being used to build infrastructure for the generality of Nigerians.
This nothing, if they are not stealing, then where is the money?
The only difference is cover up and lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.