Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police (19228 Views)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Tomoyayi(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
This dude is compounding his woes.

Is this the kind of person that should decide the fate of the common man?

Stained justice! angry angry angry

It is very troubling that some individuals will support this kind of corrupt judge.

VERY TROUBLING!!!

Why are you so quick to judge, what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Goldenventures:

Buhari has / had majority in the Nass true or false? What prevented him from making new and better laws?

What about the many people Campaigning with him, and he is campaigning for, that are also Accused of corruption? For them the laws were suddenly good right?

The electoral act/laws are also so bad that he is. Vetoing them right?
The constitution that requires federal character is also such a bad law, that Buhari has appointed only northerners in the whole security, Parlamentary and now jjudiciary arms right?
Selective indignation!

yeah ! buhari as majority in nass/rep but that is the same nass minorities elected the senate president & vice respectively. However even buhari has more loyals in the senate doesnt means those senator will propose a bill that will hunt them badly as well .. no one will signs his/her death warrant ..
Most of the accusations thrown by pdp @ buhari cabinet or percieved friends are more of distractions to justify othes crime, but overtime i have studied buhari such that i know he alway have a way of dealing with his appointees allegded of corruption, in his own time not @ pdp time... that is how to remind the opposition you are in charge ... i donnt take dictations either grin.
the electoral laws amended have some improvenent which inec as adopted, like no more incident form but the amendment also carried some sinister plans with a ridiculous budget ... just like the govt said the timing was wrong even for inec .
i support federal character in govt appointees but in politics it is best to work with those loyal to your course. if friends & family can betray imagine what a total stranger will do .
these appointment of a thing is not just peculiar to buhari or nigeria only just that buhari's own is too much grin
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Uberalles: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
What has made him corrupt. These are all allegations. let them be proved in Court.

I pray that you do not find yourself in such a position.Its only then you will understand .

Even if he was guilty does that justify the threat to his farm hands and family.

We do indeed have a long way to go.

GlorifiedTunde:

It is very troubling that some individuals will support this kind of corrupt judge.

VERY TROUBLING!!!
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Turantula(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

VERY TROUBLING!!!
My yeloba muslim friend, I don't know if you read what you just typed before posting it?
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by jude79(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ebimor96:
Same thing was done to Chief Olu Falae when he pitched his tent with the opposition. His farm was consequently terrorized and razed by the same Herdsmen terrorists.

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State was also visited with the same fate recently simply because he dumped the ruling APC and romanced the PDP.

Now the same foot soldiers are on Onnoghen's trails. Are we missing something here?

Same modus operandi.

WHOSE INTEREST ARE THESE HERDSMEN TERRORISTS SERVING?

you are too wise.
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by jude79(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Longluk post=75461171]Eyah.... Pele. No be all the bribe you collected from our corrupt politicians you used to build d farm ni undecided undecided[/quote

shut up!!!
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by Longluk: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=jude79 post=75472498][/quote]

Bleep you... Stupid ipob
Re: Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police by GreyLaw(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
TB27:

Did he ever say he didn’t

That farm has been existence for years. He goes every Saturday until he became CJN & cldnt make it as often.

It’s always been in the public space, just cos you don’t know about it dsnt mean it don’t exist.

And all this uproar about herdsmen attack on he’s farm, all you guys need to do is go find out from the Nasarawa police station. The Attacks did not start today. They’ve rustled cattle from there before it’s why there’s none there so someone dsnt get killled over a cow. Lightings, water pumps, solar panels have all been stolen before, nothing new there.

All you really have to do is to check for the reports at the police station, it’s all documented.

He’s written before about it by the same person but it’s now news worthy by newspapers and pple who wld like to throw shades

Na wa sha

You know a lot of Nigerians have become idiots because of Buhari; they refuse to think. According to the guy you quoted anybody who owns a farm is a crook.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation / Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude / Two Bomb Blasts In Borno State, Death Toll Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.