Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Question For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Ladies (378 Views)

Just One Question For Married Men Only / Question For Guyz / A Difficult Question For The Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Ladies by wise2odd: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2019
I met this girl with very big and large ass that is so pronounced, the kind of ass that shoot out she can be compared with someone like "toolz". the only problem is that she is large I mean big and kind of fat and heavy. I'm a lite slim and light skin guy. I love big ass especially the ones that pronounced and shoot out but not big or fat girls.

the question now is while we were having a chat. we went erotically. she said if I luv her big ass of which I said yes ofcouse. she then said but you can't handle it.

i was kind of intimidated by that in a way. i then ask what she meant by that she said again can you handle it?

although I replayed yes of course I will press and romance it.

but this have kept me skeptical since. i will be expecting to rough handle her very soon. but fellow ladies in the house I need to know what she meant and how I can handle that fat fat ass.
Re: Question For Ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Oh please! Many people who make statements like that, usually can't back it up with action.

Maybe she's into "face sitting & suffocation", in that case, you should be very afraid grin
Re: Question For Ladies by wise2odd: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Oh please! Many people who make statements like that, usually can't back it up with action.

Maybe she's into "face sitting & suffocation", in that case, you should be very afraid grin
what do you mean? are you talking to me or her?
Re: Question For Ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2019
wise2odd:
what do you mean? are you talking to me or her?

I'm talking about what she said to you. She probably heard it somewhere & thought it sounded seductive or whatever. Basically, she just talking. Guys also say similar things before you sleep with them. It's hype & you should just prepare yourself for disappointment because they rarely live up to the expectation. That ass will be just like any other ass.
Re: Question For Ladies by wise2odd: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm talking about what she said to you. She probably heard it somewhere & thought it sounded seductive or whatever. Basically, she just talking. Guys also say similar things before you sleep with them. It's hype & you should just prepare yourself for disappointment because they rarely live up to the expectation. That ass will be just like any other ass.
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Put In 15 Years For This Marriage Yet Betrayal Was All I Got- Pt 2 / Reno Omokri Replies Man Who Said God Made Him Gay / This Video Is So Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.