Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Just One Question For Married Men Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One Question For Married Men Only (2554 Views)

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 6:15pm On Feb 11
The woman you eventually married, did she ever tell you she loved you or is in love with you while you were courting? Did she ever say those words to you?

9 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 6:55pm On Feb 11
I suppose they never did, then.
ibinaboonline:
The woman you eventually married, did she ever tell you she loved you or is in love with you while you were courting? Did she ever say those words to you?

3 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by kabius(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11
See question na. Will she marry you if she hates you?

2 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 12:12am On Feb 12
Actually, yes, a woman can marry you without loving you. But the question remains, did she say those words to you or not?
Osetigo. 😀
kabius:

9 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by kabius(m): 12:25am On Feb 12
ibinaboonline:
Actually, yes, a woman can marry you without loving you. But the question remains, did she say those words to you or not?
Osetigo. 😀
See me see wahala, she said yes to your proposal and still went ahead and marry you even have kids for you. Is it till she say I love that you will know she does. After doing the aforementioned will it matter if she says it or not since she has already proved it. I no fit sout abeg Naija loose finals.

4 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by LordIsaac(m): 12:28am On Feb 12
It doesn’t matter…and it will not matter after marriage!
Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 6:06am On Feb 12
E dey pain me too say naija crash out. As soon as they scored the second one, I stopped watching and switched the channel to movies. But it's also painful that, probably, most Nigerian men never heard their wives tell them "I love you " I bet you told her you loved her and she just smiled. Again, a woman can marry you and give you children without loving you
Doing wifey duties aren't necessarily a sign of love but if responsibility and obligation. I'm not saying if she says she loves you, then she automatically does, but would she even say those words to you? It matters, bro.
kabius:

See me see wahala, she said yes to your proposal and still went ahead and marry you even have kids for you. Is it till she say I love that you will know she does. After doing the aforementioned will it matter if she says it or not since she has already proved it. I no fit sout abeg Naija loose finals.

7 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 6:07am On Feb 12
I'm starting to think most Nigerian marriages are glorified situationships.
LordIsaac:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by Karleb(m): 7:28am On Feb 12
This is a very good question that most Nigerian men can't answer because they bought their woman.

18 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 7:55am On Feb 12
An uncomfortable truth, bro.
Karleb:
This is a very good question that most Nigerian men can't answer because they bought their woman.

13 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:02am On Feb 12
kabius:

Women can marry just for employment reasons, meaning she has few life options to break out from but can see marriage as that option. Yes a woman can marry you without having any feelings for you.

14 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:03am On Feb 12
kabius:

A Woman can marry just for employment reasons, meaning she has few life options to break out from but can see marriage as that option. Yes a woman can marry you without having any feelings for you.

12 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 8:13am On Feb 12
My point, exactly.
ExudeLoveToAll:

Women can marry just for employment reasons, meaning she has few life options to break out from but can see marriage as that option. Yes a woman can marry you without having any feelings for you.

4 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by Kingluqman(m): 8:16am On Feb 12
Yes my wife did said those words to me! Funniest part is that I truly love her too but don't fancy those "I love you" stuffs grin grin

E too heavy for my mouth.. I nor dey romantic kankan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 8:36am On Feb 12
You're a lucky man, actually. And you should say those words more often to her now that you're married. It'll do wonders.
Kingluqman:
Yes my wife did said those words to me! Funniest part is that I truly love her too but don't fancy those "I love you" stuffs grin grin

E too heavy for my mouth.. I nor dey romantic kankan grin
Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 8:38am On Feb 12
This is front page fodder, na. Mynd44, justwise... Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by Gadafii: 8:57am On Feb 12
kabius:
most women marry for comfort not necessarily because she loved the man

Women are very good at deception, that’s why paternity test is rife these days, a woman can dead ass marry a man she despise but because he provides comfort, stability and safety, she will marry him while lowkey sneaking around wit her lover outside

12 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by Kingluqman(m): 9:00am On Feb 12
ibinaboonline:
You're a lucky man, actually. And you should say those words more often to her now that you're married. It'll do wonders.
Okay, I will definitely try my best. grin
Thanks 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:07am On Feb 12
ibinaboonline:
it DOESNT matter anymore in the MARRIAGE if e no FOLLOW EFFECT of MARRYING HER in the fess PLACE.
Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by Starboytwo(m): 10:43am On Feb 12
Na wa ooo

Married people no fit answer simple question?

Sha aiye ma marry bayi shocked

6 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by Blitzking: 11:33am On Feb 12
ibinaboonline:
A woman must love something in you b4 agreeing to marry you..you looks..your wealth...your knowledge...your dreams...your goal...your family...your profession...gbola...

1 Like

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by Chrisrare: 12:21pm On Feb 12
she can marry you even without loving you if she feels you can better her life financially.

4 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by alexanderparker: 12:22pm On Feb 12
ibinaboonline:
Call Girls in Lahore Call/WhatsApp us: 03418086674/03147318361
Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by alexanderparker: 12:23pm On Feb 12
ibinaboonline:
Call Girls in Lahore Call/WhatsApp us: 03418086674
Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by alexanderparker: 12:23pm On Feb 12
kabius:
ibinaboonline:
Osetigo. 😀
Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ravensckar(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12
I and my wife did say it to each other a lot before marriage, but thinking of it now, it's kinda weird just waking up in the morning and telling her that I love her. She'll definitely know that I'm up to something. cheesy cheesy

And if she on her part says the words to me, then I'll suspect too that she's up to something. Perhaps, she wants to empty my wallet. cheesy cheesy

In summary, saying I love you isn't just our thing in Africa. But for those of us who love our spouse, we always have a way of showing it.

PS- below is what I love you in marriage sounds like in Africa. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by alexanderparker: 12:24pm On Feb 12
kabius:

Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by alexanderparker: 12:24pm On Feb 12
LordIsaac:
Call Girls in Pakistan Call/WhatsApp us: 03418086674
Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by RaySimran: 12:54pm On Feb 12
It's respect not love; that's what men need.
Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Feb 12
No she didn't. but i knew, she did.
Re: Just One Question For Married Men Only by ibinaboonline: 4:24pm On Feb 12
In other words, she loves the idea of you, but not you. When that thing about you is gone, there goes the love.
Blitzking:
A woman must love something in you b4 agreeing to marry you..you looks..your wealth...your knowledge...your dreams...your goal...your family...your profession...gbola...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love / Because of love I'm Going Insane! / Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.