Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Boyfriend And I Have Been Dating For 3 Years Now After I Literally Chased Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend And I Have Been Dating For 3 Years Now After I Literally Chased Him (561 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend And I Have Been Dating For 3 Years Now After I Literally Chased Him by Olamsoh: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2019
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now after I literally chased him for 6 good months and since then we have been So deep in love with each other. We go out on romantic dates, late night movies, all night chats and even sometimes while he is at work. Last year valentine was the period that shook me the most, as he took me on a getaway to Seychelles.

I had a great time, thinking he was even going to propose because he surprised me with a diamond necklace on our first night of arrival, which was the first time any man has bought me anything that expensive in my life. I must confess that he has also been good to my family, and I because we have struggled ever since my father passed on.
So I saw this #IfYouLoveMe dare challenge and I dared him to propose to me if he truly loves me and since then he has stopped picking my calls.

Actually why I entered the competition was to win us the special getaway for 2. Now I am having double feelings, is it that he does not love enough to propose to me or what. I need your advice!!!
Re: My Boyfriend And I Have Been Dating For 3 Years Now After I Literally Chased Him by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2019
May I know how old u are?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girls Whatsapp Group Link / Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass / Twitter Users Reveals That Will Smith Is Gay After He Released Twerking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.