Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lady Recounts Turned On Marathon Romance Over Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Recounts Turned On Marathon Romance Over Married Man (569 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Turned On Marathon Romance Over Married Man by felixawe(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who lost control of herself after being celibate for 13 months.
According to her, she was masturbating on every object she sighted around her house until she hooked up with an old friend who had been trying to woo her.
Both of them have been involved in serious lovemaking which seems to have resulted in romantic feelings.
Read her story below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/116580/addicted-lady-recounts-steamy-marathon-romance-wit.html

Re: Lady Recounts Turned On Marathon Romance Over Married Man by dlw09(f): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

First Round Saga / Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. / Slay Queen Need You To Be Her Sugar Boy – SEE VIDEO PROOF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.