Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku (21789 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by DeeMain(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Oyibo po

It's whet their appetite not 'wet'
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by LesbianBoy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
He would not fail us! Thats why we have decided!

He is our next president
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by BigBizzy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
who doesn't know buhari has failed? he started failing from the first day of the job....
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by xonux: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
alright
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Stanbeto: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Well said Dele
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Olukat(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
joameh:
Atiku can not even smell that sit OGA park well PMB all the way 4+4...

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by faithfull18(f): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
True, we can keep changing hands till we get the right one.
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
I can bet my kidney....Atiku will not fail Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
JudeIsokpehi17:
VIP Games Available Today
Idiot send the games to your family members.....Stupid scammer
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Casmario2019: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
@Atiku, remember your promises while in office!
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Aystarz: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
bedspread:
Very WELL SAID

Not for grammarians sha. I reckon the verb that should have been used there is "Whet"
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Forreellinc: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin this dele momodu dey try relevant sha
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by MrMoney55: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
can you honestly say that ur children brin should be as buharis brain and may ur life be run as buhari is running nigeria economy if your happy they way things are say amen to that
sogodihno:
if Atiku enter anywhere next week na his room he enter, not Presidency.

I assure u fellow Nigerians that Atiku will be roundedly, comprehensively and totally beaten next week.

Write it down.
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by XaviDayo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
sogodihno:
if Atiku enter anywhere next week na his room he enter, not Presidency.

I assure u fellow Nigerians that Atiku will be roundedly, comprehensively and totally beaten next week.

Write it down.

Pele....God secretary
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Bizibi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
If atiku mess up,he will be pushed out like the rest......if you do well in your first term,you will go fr the second but if you mess up!!! Na koboko we go use flog atiku and obi comot.politicians will learn that the voice of the masses is more important than ambitions.
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by SalamRushdie: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
the word is "whet " not wet
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Oricha79(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Big for nothing is even doubting his paid master
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Afospecialk: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Turn back if he fails ? After he must hav sold NNPC and finish Nigeria treasury
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by sogodihno: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
MrMoney55:
can you honestly say that ur children brin should be as buharis brain and may ur life be run as buhari is running nigeria economy if your happy they way things are say amen to that

May your life be as useless and hopeless as PDP made Nigeria in 16 years, say Amen too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by blessingsystem: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
Atiku is perfectly setting himself up for failure, why is he not talking about restructuring when he campaigns in the north? He already knows that its absolutely impossible to give every region the power to manage their resources without amending the constitution, and to amend the constitution, you need two third of the national and States assemblies.

Atiku also promise to create millions of jobs, the question is, how is it possible to attract investments and create millions of jobs with our dilapidated infrastructures?

I can tell you for free that if he miraculously win this election, he will be expected to quickly fulfill those promises within his first term and he will fail. Then, insults, abuses, curses and even stoning will follow.

Correct man!
Should Atiku win, in the next 4 years, those like Dele Momodu who are looking for what they will get that PMB didn't give them will be the only ones hailing Atiku, and that is if they get what they want.
For ignoramuses who genuinely believe they have seen a saviour in Atiku, they will cry blood when they realize that Atiku's government will be the same or even worse than PMB's.
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by biGwal(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Big fool like you...
No wonder Davido called you his boy...
Saraki puppet...
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by onadana: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
socialmediaman:
Atiku knows. You all know I’ll turn my back on him if he messes up. We voted Buhari but he messed up, see what we’re doing to him now.

I made sure my wife didn't go out and vote because she would have voted Goodluck Jonathan.I sneaked out of the house and voted Buhari but it turned out to be one chance.We will send Baba to Daura to rest.If Atiku disappoints us,we will send him to Cameroon.
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by airsaylongcon: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Whet not wet
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku should know better by now that the days of Padi Padi vote is gone .

If you fuckup, Nigerians will vote you out .

day dreamer grin

how can you vote a man that can't win out? except you're voting him out of earth which I forbid on his behalf
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bizibi:
If atiku mess up,he will be pushed out like the rest......if you do well in your first term,you will go fr the second but if you mess up!!! Na koboko we go use flog atiku and obi comot.politicians will learn that the voice of the masses is more important than ambitions.

there won't be any need for that. this is national election man not PDP convention that Igbo elected him as the presidential candidate

but how you people feel Pmb will loose next week is really comical

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Neoteny(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
This fat elephant is a publisher, but yet can't spell 'whet'?

It's "whet appetite", not "wet appetite"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
English lessons 101: I want to WHET your appetite.
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by riyanxeally(f): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
joameh:
Atiku can not even smell that sit OGA park well PMB all the way 4+4...
can I send my account number biko...since buhari has made u rich....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying / Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.