Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,049 members, 7,841,965 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries (7562 Views)

Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
wetdick:

i believe they are the best, that is how man created and preserve civilization.

the moment the roman and greek civilization started accepting foreign nonsense they vanish from the face of the earth

??

Snippets of Roman.And Greek civilisation are still what is dominant in the world today eg the Senate, naturalization, democracy etc

And I disagree

Conservatism is NOT the best.

Though unbridled liberal way is also destructive as well.

So somewhere in the middle is just fine!

It is how Africans abused their ultra conservative stance that made liberal values creep in in the first place

Especially in "man and wife relationship"
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
mikkyphp:

It is relative.
Also remember i said that we should feel free to pick and choose those progressive ideologies that have been proven to work, and discard the others that are divisive.

Thinking about this another way: Have you ever thought of why divorce/separation rates among Nigerians living abroad are far greater than those families from south east asia(india, pakistan,china) also living abroad? This is partly because they preserve their culture and conservative traditions.

Disclaimer: This is not to say that they are in happier marriages than their African counterparts.

Pakistanis practice honor killings so they don't count.

Even their women are fighting against it and divorcing their husband in record numbers over the last few years

If you talk of Chinese and south Koreans having low low divorce rates, then I.agree.

And no, Pakistanis are slowly dismantling their barbaric cultures

African culture in the real sense if it needs serious adjustments

Times have changed and it has to evolve too.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
otipoju:

There is a lot more to that...from an eyewitness.

1. Easy access to sex via the internet
2. Women seeing "child support" as a viable business.
3. Ability to get free food to feed children
4. Clintons 3 strike policy that has made a lot of black men spend productive years in jail and unable to adequately provide for thier kids when they get out because they cant get good jobs due to their tainted records.
5. Thug life being glorified by gangster music.

And so on.
In Nigeria, glorification of cultism, internet fraud, ritual riches, baby mama ish by your popular musicians like Nice, Wizkid, Davido, Flavour and Tuface have done more damage than any diaspora Nigerians.

Exactly
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
wetdick:

let them take the fight to the real people molesting and sexually assaulting women. What of the big man that wants to sleep with them beform an interview or the big man that grabs them. Why dont they take their fight to the real abusers in high places.
So in essence, you’re saying those animals who grope and even rape ladies in Yaba shouldn’t be punished because the big also do the same right? You are the problem! People who reason like you are the problem! Not the Nigerians abroad. You made no sense from start to finish. An African would wear white man’s cloth, use their phones and other stuffs but they will definitely come against any things that challenges their patriarchal rights.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by LadyHeaven(f): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Very stupi.d thread, biko baba God bless my hustle make i leave this country for backward groping condoning souls like op angry

2 Likes

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Wetdick, i support your message. We hardly handle the truth here in nigeria.

I have been reading about the beer girls for a large beer company in nigeria(henekien) and how the women are sexually assaulted by their bosses and supervisors or forced to sleep with top customers,the funniest stuff is this company have set up a free counselling package for life in case the girls contact HIV.

what about the marketing girls from the banks. I believe if the protesters wants to be taken seriously they should also go and protest in big companies let this big men fall too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2019
thebosstrevor:
Wetdick, i support your message. We hardly handle the truth here in nigeria.

I have been reading about the beer girls for a large beer company in nigeria(henekien) and how the women are sexually assaulted by their bosses and supervisors or forced to sleep with top customers,the funniest stuff is this company have set up a free counselling package for life in case the girls contact HIV.

what about the marketing girls from the banks. I believe if the protesters wants to be taken seriously they should also go and protest in big companies let this big men fall too.

So they should not protest agaosy groping in yaba market?

What kind of souls inhabit that useless country called Nigeria bikonu undecided

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Prettiepearlz:
I
So in essence, you’re saying those animals who grope and even rape ladies in Yaba shouldn’t be punished because the big also do the same right? You are the problem! People who reason like you are the problem! Not the Nigerians abroad. You made no sense from start to finish. An African would wear white man’s cloth, use their phones and other stuffs but they will definitely come against any things that challenges their patriarchal rights.

your arguement is flawed.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2019
DexterousOne:

So they should not protest agaosy groping in yaba market?

What kind of souls inhabit that useless country called Nigeria bikonu undecided

what the writer have basically written is that we cant see wrong in high and low places and then be selectiv. If we are sincere you will fight the wrong both in low and high places. The writer is showing us the hypocrisy of the movement.

2 Likes

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2019
thebosstrevor:

what the writer have basically written is that we cant see wrong in high and low places and then be selectiv. If we are sincere you will fight the wrong both in low and high places. The writer is showing us the hypocrisy of the movement.

One has to start from somewhere.

Let others fight against the ones at the top.

Nigeria is misogynist to the bone And that is why they are often threatened by liberal ideals.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2019
DexterousOne:

One has to start from somewhere.

Let others fight against the ones at the top.

Nigeria is misogynist to the bone And that is why they are often threatened by liberal ideals.

Nobody is fighting those in the top because they will lose source of income or important friendships

as we say in africa the fish start to rot from the top. I do not think nigeria is a misogynist place. If it is then women wont be given opportunities also nigerian is also a place where if a man and a woman is fighting on the street, we shame the man and call him weak. If we are misogynists we wont be doing all these.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2019
LadyHeaven:
Very stupi.d thread, biko baba God bless my hustle make i leave this country for backward groping condoning souls like op angry
As in, I am shocked. I have actually lived in this nonsense for too long, I need to leave, I have to find my way out! Someone doesn’t see groping as something that should be fought against? It is finished.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by LadyHeaven(f): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

As in, I am shocked. I have actually lived in this nonsense for too long, I need to leave, I have to find my way out! Someone doesn’t see groping as something that should be fought against? It is finished.

God will perfect our plans amen

2 Likes

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
thebosstrevor:

Nobody is fighting those in the top because they will lose source of income or important friendships

as we say in africa the fish start to rot from the top. I do not think nigeria is a misogynist place. If it is then women wont be given opportunities also nigerian is also a place where if a man and a woman is fighting on the street, we shame the man and call him weak. If we are misogynists we wont be doing all these.

Nigeria is still a highly misogynist country

Though it has made some strides in recent decades

But I'm 2019, women.are still threatened to be thrown out of their "matrimonial home" and in some cases thrown out.

Many other despicable things done against women are still in place.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
DexterousOne:

But I'm 2019, women.are still threatened to be thrown out of their "matrimonial home" and in some cases thrown out.

i will consider it not only a nigerian problem, it happens all over the world and in different forms.

What are going to say about the women that knowly deceive a man that he is the owner of a child or the men that pays alimony or the men that faces emotional and physical abuse from their wives and are scared to come out becos society will call him weak.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Josade69: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
cool Guy!!! You are clearly conservative, i see the ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager, Dinesh D'souza etc. In you. Nice write up by the way. I would suggest you stop using "western idealogies", it's "left wing idealogies" that are the problem. Leftists don't understand that they are the rascist, fascists and communists. They bring up stupid policies that hurt societies e.g. what they did with government handouts that destroyed the black families in the USA. Now it's Ocasio-Cortez with her dumb GREEN NEW DEAL.

wetdick:
This is not a hate speech but a good rant. if you like comment, it is not by force.

I am tired of you guys especially many of you that call yourself Nigerians, the moment you step feet abroad, your next ambition is to be a social justice warrior and a fan of liberal ideas of equality and all sorts of ideology that are unrealistic or goes against the African cultures, you are easily manipulated and easily deceived by western cultures then you start bashing anything Nigerian or African especially many of our women, things are not perfect here but once you land in that western countries suddenly, you became aware of rights and some fancy political ideas that will destroy mankind. let's think about this for a moment, wherein nature is there equality? i am for equal opportunities but that should not mean you will get everything on a platter of gold,even among men where is the equality, you guys become so extreme that political correctness is your logo, nobody can say their opinion without being called a misogynist, of what purpose is a discussion if everything ends in abuse.

Some of you guys are bringing what you learnt abroad here into our society, disrupting social norms and creating more divide and hate, just last year there was a protest in yaba by women who claimed they are fighting against sellers who drag or touch them when they want to buy something in the market, I laugh when I saw the protest, I know one of your agents was there among you protester(the white woman who is brainwashing you guys), is it not funny that the main culprits of sexual harassments and molestations are the big men in high places, in offices, the man that will call you to hotels before he can give you a job, you guys didn't take your fight and protest to them because you know most of you will lose your job or lose their friendships, the easier target to show your guilt and frustration is the poor seller selling in yaba. I am so happy they laughed at you guys

I hope you guys will change, universities in the western world are turning to brainwashing centers where strange ideologies are taught instead of education, on campuses, nobody wants to hear other people viewpoint, sometimes the professor makes it seems like, as a black man or woman, the system is against you, which is not true, they are programming you to be a loser, not to work hard, to blame the white man, to blame the system instead of taking responsibility for yourself. some of these Nigerians studying in western universities are so brainwashed that when they come to Nigeria, they think everybody is out to get them especially when they fail, i hope one day you see through this madness.

Just because you saw all the materialism of the western world doesn't mean we in Africa are stupid, we need to protect our culture and heritage. the western world is trying their best to destroy our culture and identity, so that we can accept anything, once you destroy a man culture and identity, you can indoctrinate him or her just like what they are doing in the west especially in America, i hope we will open our eyes and see what these type of people and their agents are doing here. some of you are indirectly and directly their agents. pls, wisen up, if your idea can not help lift millions of Nigerians from poverty, pls keep your divisive and hate ideas in your pocket and don't think you are better than Nigerian here because you are living abroad.

some of you when you are back in Nigeria suffer from returnee syndrome, thinking you deserve the best jobs and opportunity because you studied abroad.

2 Likes

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by mikkyphp(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

I dont agree with your assertion. You can say Nigeria has many cultural components that may be discriminatory against women(which is changing fast like the ability of women to own property in some parts of the east). We don't have laws that enable gender supression/discrimination and I dare to say in civil service and private firms, there is equal opportunity employment and access to services. Let's not be a part of those "progressive leftists" who have this victimhood mentality and give labels to everyone and everything they don't agree with.

Nigerians won't put their ass on the line to fight for what they know is injustice, that is the hypocrisy this thread seeks to expose -the inconvenient truth.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2019
mikkyphp:

I dont agree with your assertion. You can say Nigeria has many cultural components that may be discriminatory against women(which is changing fast like the ability of women to own property in some parts of the east). We don't have laws that enable gender supression/discrimination and I dare to say in civil service and private firms, there is equal opportunity employment and access to services. Let's not be a part of those "progressive leftists" who have this victimhood mentality and give labels to everyone and everything they don't agree with.

Nigerians won't put their ass on the line to fight for what they know is injustice, that is the hypocrisy this thread seeks to expose -the inconvenient truth.

All you said up there is captured in my second sentence about "some small strides made"

But it does not change the fact that Nigeria is a very misogynist and sick society

If it wasn't, a lot of women won't be embracing these ideals the way and manner they are embracing it.

If you, or you mum or your aunt has received the short end of the stick, you would understand better

The onus is on you Nigerian men to adjust and compromise, or the Nigerian society will blow in 10 years, because the women these days are not ready for crap anymore, and despite me being a man, I support it 100 %

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Josade69:
cool Guy!!! You are clearly conservative, i see the ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager, Dinesh D'souza etc. In you. Nice write up by the way. I would suggest you stop using "western idealogies", it's "left wing idealogies" that are the problem. Leftists don't understand that they are the rascist, fascists and communists. They bring up stupid policies that hurt societies e.g. what they did with government handouts that destroyed the black families in the USA. Now it's Ocasio-Cortez with her dumb GREEN NEW DEAL.

You blame leftists for the destruction of the black family unit? Due to section 8 and all

Typical black nigga cheesy

Humans have choices, and black folks being black folks pressed the self destruct button themselves and should blame themselves and no one else

Welfare is good, tho I believe in moderation and limits

The same conservatives that hate welfare support corporate greed and defense contractors

So the right are not any better
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerian historically have never discriminated against women what we basically had was gender role.

A man and his children go to the farm, he brings back his harvest. the woman prepares the harvest for the household. The remaining harvest she takes it to the market to sell thereby creating income for herself.

Now what we have are women without a father figure breeding entitlement mentality and laziness. If they want the destruction of the nuclear family they should tell us.

Two captains cannot rule a ship, feminism in Nigeria will increase divorce in our society.

This is what I notice in Nigeria, women from female-headed single-parent home are more likely to become teenage mothers, stay single and have marriage instability than women from a well balanced home.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

You blame leftists for the destruction of the black family unit? Due to section 8 and all

Humans have choices, and black folks being black folks pressed the self destruct button themselves and should blame themselves and no one else

The same conservatives that hate welfare support corporate greed and defense contractors

govt policies also affect human behaviour. The welfare state created by liberals destroyed the black communities.

- In 1960, just 22% of black children were raised in single-parent families. Fifty years later, more than 70% of black children were raised in single-parent families

-In 2015, 77% of Black babies were born to unmarried mothers

-the rise of single-parent families is directly attributable to the creation of the welfare state -- the War on Poverty -- that the government became the father. The government assumed the financial obligations of the father, meaning the father need not hang around.

Only 8% of black married-couple families live in poverty. "Among black families in which both the husband and wife work full time, the poverty rate is under 5%. Poverty in black families headed by single women is 37%.

weak family structure is dangerous to society, the majority of black babies being born to single mothers is a prescription for a life of poverty and crime.

This is dangerous if we have to imitate that in our society, A strong family structure is important in Nigeria
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Josade69: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

I can't be a typical black nigga as you stated and still blame leftists. I would rather blame the so called capitalists. I also believe on moderations in creating a welfare state which would have a minimalist social safety net. But i would like you to know that walfare doesn't bring people out of poverty, capitalism has done that for decades now.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
According to a Brookings Institution study published in 2009, if a person graduates from high school, works a fulltime job, and waits until twenty-one to get married and have children, his or her chance of succeeding in life and becoming a member of the middle class rises to 76 percent. If a person doesn’t finish high school, doesn’t marry, and has a baby before the age of twenty-one, his or her chance of becoming poor soars to 74 percent.

The Brookings researchers seem to have understood that the breakdown of the black family has been the main driver of the chronic wealth gap between whites and blacks over the past five decades. The lack of intact families among blacks leads to a lack of education and jobs, which translates into higher rates of crime and government dependency among blacks.

You don’t have to be a scientist to see that a child born to an unmarried single mother isn’t going to have a rosy future in life.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by mikkyphp(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

All you said up there is captured in my second sentence about "some small strides made"

But it does not change the fact that Nigeria is a very misogynist and sick society

If it wasn't, a lot of women won't be embracing these ideals the way and manner they are embracing it.

If you, or you mum or your aunt has received the short end of the stick, you would understand better

The onus is on you Nigerian men to adjust and compromise, or the Nigerian society will blow in 10 years, because the women these days are not ready for crap anymore, and despite me being a man, I support it 100 %
My brother read up my comment and understand. Saying a country is Misogynistic means it is systematic and ingrained in their constitution to deliberately be strongly prejudiced against women. That is not the case. Saying Nigeria is a misogynistic country is putting them on the same pedestal as Arab countries who bar women from driving, exposing their faces, travelling alone etc.

As I said in my post, we have certain discriminatory cultural elements in Nigeria, but the country isn't Misogynistic.

mi·sog·y·nist Dictionary
/məˈsäjənəst/Submit
noun
a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
synonyms: woman-hater, anti-feminist, male chauvinist, male supremacist, chauvinist, sexist;
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by mikkyphp(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:
According to a Brookings Institution study published in 2009, if a person graduates from high school, works a fulltime job, and waits until twenty-one to get married and have children, his or her chance of succeeding in life and becoming a member of the middle class rises to 76 percent. If a person doesn’t finish high school, doesn’t marry, and has a baby before the age of twenty-one, his or her chance of becoming poor soars to 74 percent.

The Brookings researchers seem to have understood that the breakdown of the black family has been the main driver of the chronic wealth gap between whites and blacks over the past five decades. The lack of intact families among blacks leads to a lack of education and jobs, which translates into higher rates of crime and government dependency among blacks.

You don’t have to be a scientist to see that a child born to an unmarried single mother isn’t going to have a rosy future in life.
Like Ben Shapiro fondly says: "Facts don't care about feelings".

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
mikkyphp:

My brother read up my comment and understand. Saying a country is Misogynistic means it is systematic and ingrained in their constitution to deliberately be strongly prejudiced against women. That is not the case. Saying Nigeria is a misogynistic country is putting them on the same pedestal as Arab countries who bar women from driving, exposing their faces, travelling alone etc.

As I said in my post, we have certain discriminatory cultural elements in Nigeria, but the country isn't Misogynistic.

mi·sog·y·nist Dictionary
/məˈsäjənəst/Submit
noun
a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
synonyms: woman-hater, anti-feminist, male chauvinist, male supremacist, chauvinist, sexist;

Nigeria is not on the same level of Arab countries tho

Its not state sponsored

But it's a cultural problem sha

I see your point
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Josade69:

I can't be a typical black nigga as you stated and still blame leftists. I would rather blame the so called capitalists. I also believe on moderations in creating a welfare state which would have a minimalist social safety net. But i would like you to know that walfare doesn't bring people out of poverty, capitalism has done that for decades now.

Nice one

Moderation is key

Requirements for social security should be more stringent

Capitalism has made pple rich

But has impoverished many as well

So the question is

Are more people better off or worse off under capitalism?
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by DexterousOne(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

govt policies also affect human behaviour. The welfare state created by liberals destroyed the black communities.

- In 1960, just 22% of black children were raised in single-parent families. Fifty years later, more than 70% of black children were raised in single-parent families

-In 2015, 77% of Black babies were born to unmarried mothers

-the rise of single-parent families is directly attributable to the creation of the welfare state -- the War on Poverty -- that the government became the father. The government assumed the financial obligations of the father, meaning the father need not hang around.

Only 8% of black married-couple families live in poverty. "Among black families in which both the husband and wife work full time, the poverty rate is under 5%. Poverty in black families headed by single women is 37%.

weak family structure is dangerous to society, the majority of black babies being born to single mothers is a prescription for a life of poverty and crime.

This is dangerous if we have to imitate that in our society, A strong family structure is important in Nigeria

Broken families are a threat no doubt

But life is about choices

The govt became the father, I see

But the black women chose that life mostly

CHOICE

There are many black women who struggle with their husband's and are creating good life for their family

But the irresponsible ones saw an "incentive" and decided to max the incentive to be irresponsible

So why blame welfare for human choices?
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

Broken families are a threat no doubt

But life is about choices

The govt became the father, I see

But the black women chose that life mostly

CHOICE

There are many black women who struggle with their husband's and are creating good life for their family

But the irresponsible ones saw an "incentive" and decided to max the incentive to be irresponsible

So why blame welfare for human choices?

you might say it is choice but govt policies shape the choice and decision we make daily.

before the welfare state, black people were doing just fine, there were more black business and many black people in marriage

the welfare state destroyed black communities and brought dependency on the govt, people receiving support from govt, breed laziness
they do not see the reason to work there by breeding laziness and irresponsibility, you basically can see this going on in the niger delta, why should i work when govt pays me monthly because I live in a oil rich environment, there are no jobs there, nobody want to create anything they all depend on the money govt will pay into their account every month.

You can also check out the UK and see how blacks are been destroyed by the welfare state
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by Josade69: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
DexterousOne:

Nice one

Moderation is key

Requirements for social security should be more stringent

Capitalism has made pple rich

But has impoverished many as well

So the question is

Are more people better off or worse off under capitalism?

I would say people are doing better off under capitalism. Capitalism has created the richest middle class the world has ever seen. Capitalism has made even the lower class to love better loves than that of richer counterparts in previous centuries. Most people don't understand that capotalosm has also led to the proces of things being lowered. It happens because capitalism breeds competition in the market place and consumers will like to get the best products at cheaper prices. This causes capitalists to improve on their products while also reducing its costs. Lets take for example cars, which were at the beginning considered as luxury for the wealthy have become so cheap that even high school students have them. There is no great country on earth that isn't capitalist.
Re: My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries by tck2000(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1.6 Million Vehicles Ply Lagos Roads Daily – Transport Commissioner / Canada Work Permit Applicants / Whats The State Of Lagos-ore-benin Expressroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.