Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes (43229 Views)

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by erosimo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
okomile:
Doing it to show off

I feel pity for them.

Nothing wrong in assisting your colleague who is old. U don't need to tell d whole what you did

ur profile name suggests u are a male.

are u for real
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by okomile(f): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
erosimo:

ur profile name suggests u are a male.

are u for real

I am female
I am real
grin
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
GOD punish the guy angry
Does he have to ridicule the recipient by putting it on social media?
How do people think nowadays?
It's so obvious the recipient is not happy about it but what can he do? He needs the freebies.
How sad.

5 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by tlarge1612: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
He is only trying to let the world know he needs help

Homguy:
all for the gram!

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by flowx(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
LordCenturion:
Just look at this legend, the Great Abija has been in the industry for more than 3 decades,even since the time of his reigns,he still remains poor,not to talk of chief kanra and the rest,and up till now,there is no money in nollywood industry,unless if you are a musician or get endorsement or have other booming business,but nowadays you seen a lady that you've never see her as a leading roles in any movie before or never have a full featuring before boasting of owing a private jet and houses in lekki, even some actresses that started in 2016 are more richer than jide kosoko and Pete edoche
. Their are olosho's...you know?
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by iyapont: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
beg if he no do am private..u wey dey talk go still remember that name Abija? learn how to appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by abbey621(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
NiyiRocks:
GOD punish the guy angry
Does he have to ridicule the recipient by putting it on social media?
How do people think nowadays?
It's so obvious the recipient is not happy about it but what can he do? He needs the freebies.
How sad.

Are you daft or just plain ignorant? Don't answer! Guy created awareness and lots of people donated towards the cause, call it show off call it goodwill but at least he did something. Most of you broke kids do nothing but criticize....Kindly end yourself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by ylaa(f): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
he has gotten his reward already
cos this kind of giving does not
and cannot attract any blessing.

IdreamOfUnicorn:
So what's with the showoff?

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by Alcacer47: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Those saying he did it to show off, what if the show was to encourage others, some after viewing this now will remember him and look for a way to further assist him. Always appreciate good deeds no matter how small and also make sure you have a positive view of life

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by sharpwriter(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Saheed9:
Abuja brought phone to Nigeria grin

I understand you wella! grin grin A-B-I-J-A-H .... AJAN OOO cheesy cheesy cheesy You know the vibes bro cool

2 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by backnbeta(f): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Alcacer47:
Those saying he did it to show off, what if the show was to encourage others, some after viewing this now will remember him and look for a way to further assist him. Always appreciate good deeds no matter how small and also make sure you have a positive view of life
Exactly! Even if it's for the glams... he created awareness and I'm sure more cash gift will go Abija's way based on this guy's kind gesture.

They kinda look alike though!

3 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by handsomeyinka(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
LordCenturion:
Just look at this legend, the Great Abija has been in the industry for more than 3 decades,even since the time of his reigns,he still remains poor,not to talk of chief kanra and the rest,and up till now,there is no money in nollywood industry,unless if you are a musician or get endorsement or have other booming business,but nowadays you seen a lady that you've never see her as a leading roles in any movie before or never have a full featuring before boasting of owing a private jet and houses in lekki, even some actresses that started in 2016 are more richer than jide kosoko and Pete edoche
You nailed it....Meanwhile you are invited to join us in the studio for a selfie
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Arghhhh this same Abija that caused me so much sleepless nights (night mares) as a child. The worst is when NEPA take light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by Sholaco: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
So what's with the showoff?
Don't mind this generation of show off
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by GoldHorse(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Na wa o. Abija need help?!!!!!

His oratory prowess alone can earn him a fortune!
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Idiot.
Must you snap photo and show the whole world because u gave a senior colleague some clothes and money? This life na turn by turn o. Tomorrow somebody might just buy you 200 naira bread and tell the whole world too...just saying
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by TemmyT002(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wow. Thanks man. This is cool.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by Homguy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
tlarge1612:
He is only trying to let the world know he needs help

he can do that so well without posting his debit alert to the world.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by WolverineLives: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
But life is funny o. This is the Abija, that we kids of those days aspire be powerful as, we even mimick his acts/incantations!! Now looking poor like any common person on the street.

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by TruthHurts100: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
kidap:
Actor, Jigan Babaoja Gives Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes and Bag Of Rice

Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Jigan Babaoja paid a visit to Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole also Known as Abija.

The actor gave out some amount of money, clothes and bags of rice raised to support and help the living legend, Abija.

See photos below...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actor-jigan-babaoja-gives-veteran-actor-tajudeen-oyewole-abija-cash-clothes-and-bag-of-rice/

Rubbish. So you went there with the intention to take pictures of you helping the old man.

Now I'm angry. Some foooools will say they snap pictures so as to encourage others to give. Ogun keeeee unar dia. Useless liars.

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by Ganiz(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Imagine!
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by Charmingrascal(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
It saddens my heart to see veterans being neglected and abandon by the new generation Thespians we have now.
See how Abija (the first person to make phone call even before we got access to phone in Nigeria) is looking like a refugee.

And why must jigan show this off on social media.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by Ayoemrys(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Saheed9:
Abija brought phone to Nigeria grin
Aaaaabiiijaa

ajan oooii.
lol
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by samsam2019: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
This man was the Nigerian version of heroes like Spiderman, Batman or superman. Always there to save the day

I swear if I become a millionaire or billionaire I'll bless him even if I have his account details right now I'll wire him small money

Legend

2 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by Bendeluv95: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Where is this country heading to... because I could realised that the so called celebrities today are just erecting on the foundations all this legend suffered to lay.i don't know why all those ones enjoying it today,flying in air like bird, changing cars like clothes even buying expensive houses and owning private jets could not be paying their dues to all this great actors and actresses.May God help us in this nation.

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by enemyofprogress: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Why photo things as
just for publicity. The help was not genuine
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Alcacer47:
will you keep quiet. He did it to encourage others my foot
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
samsam2019:
This man was the Nigerian version of heroes like Spiderman, Batman or superman. Always there to save the day

I swear if I become a millionaire or billionaire I'll bless him even if I have his account details right now I'll wire him small money

Legend
abeg stop making noise
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes by ghettochild4u(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
Kai! Nigeria sabi dim somebody glory sha! With all the movies baba has acted he suppose dey the same level with them Al-Pacino, Mel Gibson etc............. angry
True yarn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Monye Needs Help With Son’s Surgery. Cries Out To Nigerians / Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) / What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.