Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,959 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist (32708 Views)

2019: JOURNALIST REVEALS HOW FGN AIDED NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE SEALED DEAL WITH HIM / 2019: Canada-based Journalist Reveals How Fed Govt Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by chris31(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kanu will loose half of his followers trust me & after the election the remain half will abondon him mark my words
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Odianose13:

Oga, you are not a child. Think. You have a brain. This story looks convincing. Government is unpredictable! Let me ask you 3 questions:

1. How come NK was at home and his house was ransacked by the army and he could not be found?

2. How did he go to Israel without the government knowledge. By road?

3. How come Atiku Abubakar is being attacked by him now with the boycott agitation in territories were APC seem to have low votes?

I think u are d one DAT needs more of d rationality. Wen he was attacking Buhari, who was he working with? U be mumu. Yesterday was Biafra and today becos Obi was giving VP, u dey shout PDP.
Bleep u . we go support Kanu whether u like it or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Brodagovernor(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is what happens when the doctor says don't eat sugar, and then you died of low blood sugar. grin

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Warship: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

The only truth you are not telling Yourself is that, Igbo Can't leave without War, and No one Can build you Heaven on Earth that's is the God Honest truth.

You are right.

The next war will be fought in the West and North of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Simply from the name of the author of this conspiracy theory George Chukwu should be enough to tell you about the veracity of the story.

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hahaha this writer sef chai...to tell you the length they can go for election.... All they want is for people to go out and vote.... Vote him out and vote him in.... Meanwhile the ones they voted out enters the new ruling party and you vote them in....again!

WRITE EVERY NIGERIA MOVIE SCRIPT YOU LIKE.... I AND MY FAMILY AIN'T VOTING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Odianose13:

Brother, nobody takes him serious. Don’t make a fool of yourself. Give us evidences that makes u know people now take him serious. As one of you said, Kanu provides evidences. So as he is ur mentor, provide urs and stop sending much more sensible minds to go do researches for u. You need to give us evidences. Our evidence is in write up of the Nig-Canadian reporter above and it makes more sense than your silly argument!!!
Bros d evidence here will appear on d day of election. So u want him to asked IPOB to do protest and when they fall for soldiers bullet, u will come and dey shout Kanu dey kill our youth.
If u want small evidence, go and visit Biafra Facebook and see multitude. If u dey reside Onitsha, go to main market, Nkpor junction newspaper joint, Obosi and asked ppls opinion for Kanu.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Deeviiid(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
All this because he used Atiku to cite an example.
Truth is Toxic in our society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by gawu1: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nbote:

See dis one.. Have u asked urself who an election boycott favours?? Will d boycott stop elections from holding in d rest of d country or will it stop d swearing-in of a President in May?
So the boycott of election preach by the albino hunchback pig started recently. Or are we saying no lefelundon no eraction is sponsor by Buhari?
I guess Buhari asked Anambra people to boycott their recently held governor election to favour him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Odianose13:

Did you read the post from the Nigerian-Canadian reporter at all or u just wanna fool yourself!

Were is the evidence from Nnamdi Kanu to support that Atiku is Camerounian?
Kanu evidence is there at his Twitter. And there is video of Lamido of Adamawa during 2015 confeb threatening to take his ppl back.
For dat rubbish Canada based journalist wrote is like a beautiful novel written by a novelist.
I knw Kanu will still reply him in a short tym.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by vankaid: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Point of correction, Kanu appeared bf Obi was declared d VP aspirant

You can't use your brain no more but please read:

Peter Obi's candidature was announced by PDP on 13 October :
https://punchng.com/2019-atiku-picks-peter-obi-as-running-mate/

3 days after, Nnami Kanu appeared from nowhere after one year absence and started his no election rap song:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/photo-nnamdi-kanu-sighted-in-israel/

The guy is a yahoo guy. This time his calculations are backfiring badly.

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Naijapolitics: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Very interesting. The writer may not be far from truth
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Odianose13(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
I think u are d one DAT needs more of d rationality. Wen he was attacking Buhari, who was he working with? U be mumu. Yesterday was Biafra and today becos Obi was giving VP, u dey shout PDP.
Bleep u . we go support Kanu whether u like it or not

Mumu, answer my questions first. Or write ur own report tomorrow to counter what George Chukwu reported instead of making a fool of yourself here. Let me ask one more question

1. At what time was he attacking Buhari?

My answer: Was it not before the Python dance? Then it is reasonsable to say the government caught him with the Python dance, and instead of executing him, made a pact with him. And the result of this agreement (as stated by George Chukwu) we are seeing today.

Please post ur answer to that question else keep ur mouth shut and listen when sensible minds are in a conversation!

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by vankaid: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Bros d evidence here will appear on d day of election. So u want him to asked IPOB to do protest and when they fall for soldiers bullet, u will come and dey shout Kanu dey kill our youth.
If u want small evidence, go and visit Biafra Facebook and see multitude. If u dey reside Onitsha, go to main market, Nkpor junction newspaper joint, Obosi and asked ppls opinion for Kanu.

These are exactly the places Okada riders from Upper Canada like you congregate for daily dose of Nnamdi Kanu propaganda.

Your headquarter is at Old market road opposite Post Office.

grin

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Warship: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
vankaid:

3 days after, Nnami Kanu appeared from nowhere after one year absence and started his no election rap song:

What are you calculating.?

One is 2018 and the other 2019 and you are mentioning 3days later.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by chris31(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
When FFK said such words, did u believe him? How such are u dat d person never formulate dis stories to realm wit all d alleged stories concerning d whereabout of Kanu since he departed.
I knw my Kanu, he will come back for dis writer.
But bf u forget, Kanu clamoured for election boycott in 2015 and dis is not d first tym of saying such
The same FG that ruin Uwazurike is about to ruin Nnamdi Kanu
Think my guy ur not Igbo more that me my dad was shot mutiple times during Biafran war & i still wish to have the country he fought for but not with Kanu style
If Kanu said no election that means he is a vision less man coz election is the only way to remove ur enemy (Buhari) from power then from their u can start pushing ur case now with ur son closer to the government coz u can only slap the jaw when ur close

2 Likes

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Odianose13(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:

If at this age, you still take Facebook shenanigans as reality. Truly, ure unexposed and stone aged! So the multitudes on Facebook translate to support. People based abroad identify with anything cultural does not mean they will involve themselves in his mess. As for the main market u talk about, keep on deceiving yourselves. A lot of ur market people know the truth but are playing along.

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Stop all dis ur stories and face ur PDP stuff. We d loyal members of Kanu can't succumb for dis trash
Mumu, go through my post history and you will understand I am Kanufied than your entire generation.

But right now, he is a FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
U can go and make research on dat and come back wit evidence. If u can't do dat, then u keep quiet
Your messiah just collected 50 million last Friday.

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
chris31:

Think my guy ur not Igbo more that me my dad was shot mutiple times during Biafran war & i still wish to have the country he fought for but not with Kanu style
If Kanu said no election that means he is a vision less man coz election is the only way to remove ur enemy (Buhari) from power then from their u can start pushing ur case now with ur son closer to the government coz u can only slap the jaw when ur close
Our Igbo politicians don't need to get to d highest realm of Nig affairs bf dey can support d actualization of Biafra, if dey wish. Where were our politicians when IPOB were killed and proscribed terrorist group.
May I ask u, is there a place where terrorist vote? When our politicians teamed wit FG to proscribed dem, little do dey know dat one day d stuff will backfire dem.
Kanu is highly justified in what he is saying about dis election. I can't be regarding those foolish Igbo politicians as my brother whereas I am for them a miscreant.
I am from Anambra and Peter Obi is from my state but dat is not enough reason I will support him.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by vankaid: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Warship:

What are you calculating.?

One is 2018 and the other 2019 and you are mentioning 3days later.

So you cant see as well?

You cant check the dates?

Peter Obi was picked by Atiku on Friay 12th October and Nnamdi Kanu reappeared on 19th October.

Below is the facebook post where his follower poste the pictures. The date an pictures are still there.

https://web.facebook.com/danny.west.9847/posts/1603701563069852

You guys should just wake up already.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by somehow: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
When he was insulting and dragging Buhari in the mud, he wasn't working for the FG then, but now that he's shifted attention to the other Fulani/cameroonian which happens to be some of una Lord and savior, he's now working for the FG?

Your sense big well well.
Mkpakala:

You are not far from the truth. I have always known it is 'nearly' impossible for him to escape given the circumstances surrounding the siege. Another question was Kanu passports were confiscated by the court how was he able to escape the shores of Nigeria when all security and border patrol agencies were notified?

There is truth if not all in this write-up.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Your messiah just collected 50 million last Friday.
Na ur #50000. Have u not read in bible dat he that works, let he eat and a another place were it was written that a labourer deserve his wages.
As he is in d radio station preaching for us, spending days to Articulate what he will tell us, we d listener are in our market places doing business while listening to him. So u wan hunger kill him and his wife becos he dey fight for an ingrate like u
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Warship: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
chris31:

You need a stupid Buhari to get Biafra.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Warship: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
vankaid:

Read the years on the links.

Ignorance
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Odianose13:

If at this age, you still take Facebook shenanigans as reality. Truly, ure unexposed and stone aged! So the multitudes on Facebook translate to support. People based abroad identify with anything cultural does not mean they will involve themselves in his mess. As for the main market u talk about, keep on deceiving yourselves. A lot of ur market people know the truth but are playing along.
Can u come dat place and prove me wrong
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by vankaid: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Our Igbo politicians don't need to get to d highest realm of Nig affairs bf dey can support d actualization of Biafra, if dey wish. Where were our politicians when IPOB were killed and proscribed terrorist group.
May I ask u, is there a place where terrorist vote? When our politicians teamed wit FG to proscribed dem, little do dey know dat one day d stuff will backfire dem.
Kanu is highly justified in what he is saying about dis election. I can't be regarding those foolish Igbo politicians as my brother whereas I am for them a miscreant.
I am from Anambra and Peter Obi is from my state but dat is not enough reason I will support him.

I doubt you are from Anambra.

I na ako ka ndi upper canada.

Anaghi eri ezigbo nwa anambra otu nnami kanu si rie unu. O ji ubulu unu nile gbaa baba ijebu!

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
vankaid:

These are exactly the places Okada riders from Upper Canada like you congregate for daily dose of Nnamdi Kanu propaganda.

Your headquarter is at Old market road opposite Post Office.

grin
Dhabi na d same people u dey expect for their votes
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by vankaid: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Warship:

Read the years on the links.

Ignorance

Chai!!

So you are only "reading" years on the link text not the content of the link.

Nsogbu di kwa oo.

Tufia!!
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Na ur #50000. Have u not read in bible dat he that works, let he eat and a another place were it was written that a labourer deserve his wages.
As he is in d radio station preaching for us, spending days to Articulate what he will tell us, we d listener are in our market places doing business while listening to him. So u wan hunger kill him and his wife becos he dey fight for an ingrate like u
Ok.

Make sure you empty your account for Mazi Osondu Kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal / JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison / #BuhariTrain In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.