Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist (32704 Views)

2019: JOURNALIST REVEALS HOW FGN AIDED NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE SEALED DEAL WITH HIM / 2019: Canada-based Journalist Reveals How Fed Govt Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
KKF once mentioned it that Kalu is being held in Bonny in a Nvay Ship �
I know right from time did dude is a double agent I Port the uneducated Igbos following him around even my younger brother

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by SouthEastFacts: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Last Friday, Uzu Awka a known ex-convict in London paid 50 million to Nnamdi Kanu.

On Saturday, Nnamdi Kanu went on air to call Atiku a camerounian.

Uzu Awka had a history with Buhari in London when he visited for the anti-corruption conference. He was arrested and detained for attacking Buhari's convoy.

Attacking a visiting Head of State in a foreign soil is treason but Uzu Awka was released. The release was suspicious then.

Nnamdi Kanu removed IPOB London Coordinator and replaced him with Uzu Awka and in few days, Uzu Awka paid 50 million to NK and he went on air against Atiku.

Where did an ex-con get 50 million Naira?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by nonsobaba: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:
Let's abandon Biafra and vote Fulani.
grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Corrinthians(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
What a day! grin grin

Never believed they could throw the young man under the bus for the sake of another Fulani man from Cameroon. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kingmoney7: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Corrinthians(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:
Let's abandon Biafra and vote Fulani.

grin
My ribs hurt from laughing honestly. grin grin

They want to kill Kanu, but we will protect him with our last fart. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by alizma: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
b
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by itu404(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Alas! the writer gave a convincing story. put the pieces together it made sense and very plausible, too. Do not just say,'no, no, no. from his writings the jigsaw can be put together. ' the sudden appearance in Israel, how was he able to escape the eagle eyed deadly force of the python dance,canvassing for a boycott when simply mind knows that path will only will favor Buhari , how come the UK government has not formally ask the administration the whereabouts of one of his citizen This Canada base guy answered all.
Talk about military and secret intelligence at work! disbelieve this news at your own foolery.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by dodoniyi: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
TOTAL RUBBISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by RomanEmpire50(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
see this fool please can you tell the world when HRM Eze isreal okwu kanu palace was invaded by the Nigeria Army AKA(ZOO BOKO HARAM)Eze isreal okwu KANU house was invaded on 14th September 2017 so how come this August 2017 again after september hear him :At this point of negotiation, the Federal Government brought in the former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu and he was contacted by Abba Kyari to get into the negotiation since he knew most of the sponsors of IPOB. Kalu went to see Kanu on in early August but the meeting did not yield any dividend as Kanu maintained his demand that his parents be released.

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by melodyogonna(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is the funniest post I've read this week, lol.
Whoever wrote this needs senselin pills

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kennybus(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
When he said Buhari has been replace by Jubril of Sudan, who is he working for then? Buhari or Atiku?

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nbote:
I've always told anyone who cared to listen dat Nnamdi Kanu is actually working for d Nigerian govt... D mere fact dat he was able to somehow escape d military siege in his house was clear for any sensible person to see.. D military got him out nd he's being doing their bidding

You are not far from the truth. I have always known it is 'nearly' impossible for him to escape given the circumstances surrounding the siege. Another question was Kanu passports were confiscated by the court how was he able to escape the shores of Nigeria when all security and border patrol agencies were notified?

There is truth if not all in this write-up.

2 Likes

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Larryndelaw: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
What did Igbo people really want?
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Odianose13(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
uzohrome:
See rubbish, Buhari will arrest Nnadi and let him go Scot free ... This write up was composed from the gutter. Kanu's parents are safe and location not hidden. Election bycut is sacrosanct and nothing anybody can do about it.

Oga, you are not a child. Think. You have a brain. This story looks convincing. Government is unpredictable! Let me ask you 3 questions:

1. How come NK was at home and his house was ransacked by the army and he could not be found?

2. How did he go to Israel without the government knowledge. By road?

3. How come Atiku Abubakar is being attacked by him now with the boycott agitation in territories were APC seem to have low votes?

3 Likes

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Asshurbanipali: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
This story is close to being a reality

2 Likes

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nbote:

See dis one.. Have u asked urself who an election boycott favours?? Will d boycott stop elections from holding in d rest of d country or will it stop d swearing-in of a President in May?
Bros Nnamdi Kanu asked Igbos to boycott 2015 election. This is not d first tym, he demanded such.
For d Boycott, we go do am finish.
If Obi like, make he go bribe special adviser to Trump make he write rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
vankaid:

These are the kind of people that are fighting for Biafra.
Their only target is to become senators and governors because nnamdi Kanu promised them so.

Just simple question you can ask nnamdi Kanu is: where have you been since 2017 only to magically appear immediately Peter Obi was made VP candidate.

You can't ask questions all you know is Biafra or your death.

Tufia!!!
Point of correction, Kanu appeared bf Obi was declared d VP aspirant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
All I knew was that there was more to this Nnamdi Kanu's story than meet the eyes!

All I am 100% sure of is that FG raided Kanu's home and arrested him!!!

Under such heavy security, he wouldn't have escaped if someone in the government does not want him to!!!

Him coming back now with all these shows of indirect support for Buhari or whoever is a betrayer! Not only to his supporters but to the living and the dead who has lost their lives fighting for a course he spearheaded!!!

Whatever the reason may be!

He is afraid to lose his parents, he should remember that some women was arrested the last time amongst them were some people's mother's and grandmothers.

Some were not even lucky! They lost their life!!!

If Nnamdi Kanu did not retrace his steps, he will not only lose the respect of his people but also his parents in the process!

A word is enough for the wise!!!
Can u provide d evidence. Anything Kanu said, he do use evidence to support his words.

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
sassysure:
Go to the east, nobody takes him serious any more.
Infact, those that want to be neutral over the election will be voting as they already knew the deal.

People of sound mind from the east don't take him serious.
He isn't smart. Just lucky and got carried away with the small accolade giving to him.

He will live to regret his actions.
When election tym comes around, try to come to dis forum and repeat urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
fk001:
Igbo's want to betray Nnamdi KANU.

Pls IPOB should not believe all these lies cooked by PDP agents, KANU is a hero he tried and still trying to liberate Igbo's From shackles of Nigeria..

The only truth you are not telling Yourself is that, Igbo Can't leave without War, and No one Can build you Heaven on Earth that's is the God Honest truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Changethechain:
When I was in the University I use to lead a hit squad in my Vikings days... And if we come for you. You can't escape.. Listen.. I had a secret cousin in and each time ,we are to go for hit and I get Information that he his there.. I will secretly send him an encrypted messages.. Next thing we go arrive empty house... My point ,nnamdi kanu cannot escape if an insider in govt infact in the military did not help him
When he told u dat he has spies in every sectors of dis country, did u believe him? Do u think a man dat is fighting against d govt, can survive a day if he fails to have a loyal spies in every govt sectors.

2 Likes

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Odianose13(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Can u provide d evidence. Anything Kanu said, he do use evidence to support his words.

Did you read the post from the Nigerian-Canadian reporter at all or u just wanna fool yourself!

Were is the evidence from Nnamdi Kanu to support that Atiku is Camerounian?
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
donmeks123:
To be very sincere ,l have done my own research, am from the south east, this man's disappearance and his appearance is very suspicious just immediately after Atikuobi became the presidential candidate's of the pdb,pls fellow Nigerians' we most obidently Atikulates come February 16.
When told by lecturer to do research and present, u no fit do. Na for Kanu case,u carry research full ur head. Bros u dey sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Good. Exactly the same questions I asked IPOB idiats yesterday.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu's father?

Till date none has been able to answer that. Before NK surfaced in Isreal, there were rumours he was held in a naval ship in Bonny.

How Kanu just surfaced in Isreal and the reason he gave are suspicious.
U can go and make research on dat and come back wit evidence. If u can't do dat, then u keep quiet
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by ameh99: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hmmm

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Odianose13(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
When election tym comes around, try to come to dis forum and repeat urself

Brother, nobody takes him serious. Don’t make a fool of yourself. Give us evidences that makes u know people now take him serious. As one of you said, Kanu provides evidences. So as he is ur mentor, provide urs and stop sending much more sensible minds to go do researches for u. You need to give us evidences. Our evidence is in write up of the Nig-Canadian reporter above and it makes more sense than your silly argument!!!

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
KKF once mentioned it that Kalu is being held in Bonny in a Nvay Ship �
I know right from time did dude is a double agent I Port the uneducated Igbos following him around even my younger brother
When FFK said such words, did u believe him? How such are u dat d person never formulate dis stories to realm wit all d alleged stories concerning d whereabout of Kanu since he departed.
I knw my Kanu, he will come back for dis writer.
But bf u forget, Kanu clamoured for election boycott in 2015 and dis is not d first tym of saying such
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
All I knew was that there was more to this Nnamdi Kanu's story than meet the eyes!

All I am 100% sure of is that FG raided Kanu's home and arrested him!!!

Under such heavy security, he wouldn't have escaped if someone in the government does not want him to!!!

Him coming back now with all these shows of indirect support for Buhari or whoever is a betrayer! Not only to his supporters but to the living and the dead who has lost their lives fighting for a course he spearheaded!!!

Whatever the reason may be!

He is afraid to lose his parents, he should remember that some women was arrested the last time amongst them were some people's mother's and grandmothers.

Some were not even lucky! They lost their life!!!

If Nnamdi Kanu did not retrace his steps, he will not only lose the respect of his people but also his parents in the process!

A word is enough for the wise!!!

will you shut that thing you call a brain off .... for over 4yrs dummies like you have been taken his silly words against buhari more serious than you take ur bible . just one silly propaganda against atiku prince of thieves as a camerounian ..wailers are already drifting kanu works for buhari .... grin douchebags
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Last Friday, Uzu Awka a known ex-convict in London paid 50 million to Nnamdi Kanu.

On Saturday, Nnamdi Kanu went on air to call Atiku a camerounian.

Uzu Awka had a history with Buhari in London when he visited for the anti-corruption conference. He was arrested and detained for attacking Buhari's convoy.

Attacking a visiting Head of State in a foreign soil is treason but Uzu Awka was released. The release was suspicious then.

Nnamdi Kanu removed IPOB London Coordinator and replaced him with Uzu Awka and in few days, Uzu Awka paid 50 million to NK and he went on air against Atiku.

Where did an ex-con get 50 million Naira?
Stop all dis ur stories and face ur PDP stuff. We d loyal members of Kanu can't succumb for dis trash
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by creatorsverse(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
I believe this story 100% because if Nnamdi KANU has been in Israel since 2017, why did it take him 14 months to resurface?? When he knows he is safe and election is close by.... He came to broadcast abt his dead because he wasn't aware that ppl actually died for his stupid cause..

NB KANU is only declaring a sit at home day on the presidential election day not the governorship.... This man is a scam

Lastly Nnamdi KANU was declared a terrorist in Nigeria so any west african or central African country that Helped in his escape has caused a diplomatic war..... Of which we are not hearing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women / Withdraw From Saraki’s Trial, Eminent Lawyers Advise Umar / Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.